Prologue

Confidentially Idolized

Prologue

Sungjong finally had a day off from his life as an idol and he decided to go see his family. He walked down the streets with his face covered and was shocked that he was not spotted by one of his fans or stocked by a sasaeng.  He completely forgot that they were having their yearly family reunion. Sungjong has been missing them since he became a trainee and once he became an idol seeing his family has become more difficult.

Has it been four years since he seen his grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles.

"Sungjong how is my talented son." He was greeted and hugged by his mother right as he walked through the door. "I hope they are treating you well. It seems like..." his mother paused, "Aish your grandmother is touching things she shouldn't. Jonggie go mingle."

"They are umma! Why didn't you tell me that everyone was going to be over today?" Sungjong asked and someone suddenly caught his eye.

"Because I wanted to surprise you!" Sungjong mother hugged her son once more before hurrying over to stop his grandmother who might break something like she does every year." He wish that he could spend time with his family alone.

Sungjong was walking over towards his  cousins. He was the third eldest and it felt good to not be the maknae for once, and have his hyung's make him do something that they don't want to do because they are lazy.

"Sungjong ah how is my idol cousin." A girl with long light brown hair smiled. Her big, chocolate brown eyes sparkled and she reminded him of when he dressed up as a girl for Star Dance Battle.

"Hi Sooyeon noona! You have grown into a very beautiful woman." Sungjong smile as he hugged her/.

"You two could pass for twins Unnie" Sooyeon little sister Jiyeon said with a smile.

"Do we really?" Sungjong and Sooyeon said at the same time. That is when Sungjong got the idea that he was going to implement in the next few weeks.

"Noona can I get your number? You go to college in Seoul right?" Sungjong asked.

"Nehh why?" Sooyeon asked.

"I want to treat you to lunch and ask you something later this week!" Sungjong smiled. "Also, it is nice to see family."

"Ok Jonggie..." Sooyeon handed Sungjong her phone.

an - hello everyone I hope you like this intro hehehe. Chapter one may come out after my last final on the 11th or if I need a break *throws hearts* ENJOY!