So she was right all along..

Rain of tears

Shin hye pov: i woke up with a huge headache and in a place i never seen before. On the ground layed a guy ive seen before but just cant remember his name. I stood up and looked down. i scooted closer to him and remembered. WHAT??!! am i in their house?? Omg shin hye remember.. try to remember last night. Sheesh what happend???
 

She was freaking out trying to remember when she recovered her memory... Seohyun ssi is a cheater....Oh jesus of all thats holy..Was i drunk last night. She remembered everything clearly. Leaving karaoke mania and drinking soju.. getting hit by eggs and falling off into the arms of yong hwa. She looked at him on the ground sleeping peacefully. She grabbed the pillow and put it under his head. She covered him up with the blanket and left the house quicklly. She went home and asked the morning guards to fix breakfast for five and she will be leaving after a quick shower.She put on a black skirt and white shirt and tan shoes to compliment her outfit. She looked in the mirror and admitted she does look like a godess, She went downstairs and saw the food in baskets and she thanked the guards. She walked out holding the baskets and then ran back inside and told the guards to go home and have a week off. She then walked back to the cn blue house to share breakfast with them.

Yong hwa pov: i woke up and she was gone. My head was lying on a pillow and i was covered with the blanket. I thought one of my hyungs did it during the night so i asked them and they said no. I walked by the couch and realize that she wasnt their anymore. I started to freak out and told my hyungs to look for her.

Yong hwa: guys shes gone... i woke up and she's gone. He looked at them suspicious.. Wait hold on..did you guys bought her up here into your rooms last night when i was sleeping??

jung shin" you lost her?? yahh babo you know where responsible if she's missing. or something bad happens to her.

Jonghyun: walked out of the bathroom with only a towel showing him many abs and stared at the boys. Well ill be going down to wish my shin agel a good morning. He tried to walk down the stairs but minhyuk stopped him.

Minhyuk: youre shin angel??!! yahh she's mine i saw her first.

Jung shin: shut up both of you.. we all know i saw her first and plus she isnt here. she's gone..Thanks to someone in this room. He looked at yong hwa.

Yong hwa: yahh im not her baby sitter i didnt know she was going to be gone i went to sleep with her still sleeping so shut up.

They bickered and bickered but they didnt see shin hye standing at the bottom of the stairs looking at them.

Shin hye: YAHHHHH!!!!!

The boys looked down and saw shin hye standing their. Prettier than ever. She looked really stunning. The three boys immediately ran down and hug her tight. She  looked at them in confusion. What the hell happend???

Shin hye: umm whats going on?? Its way to early to have sissy fights. ohh jonghyun??...why are you half ..??SHe turned around blushing and yong hwa saw. He looked at her and thought...hmm i bet she never had a first kiss.He smiled to himself. he admitted she does look beautiful today. She held up a basket and said breakfast. The boys went and prepared food except for jonghyun who went to put some clothes on and yong hwa who was still studying her.

Shin hye: ohh gomawo... for last night.

Yong hwa: so you remember last night huh??...

Shin hye: i just wanted to help you...

Yong hwa: what??!! dont you mean i try to help you?? I carried you home/\..and for someone skinny like you, you sure weight alot. I thought my arms were going to fall off carrying you here.

Shin hye: yahh maybe if you work out some more then your hands wouldnt hurt so much.. And i am not heavy!! She said it cutely and pout.

Yong hwa: his heart started pounding again when he saw her pouting. You said something yesterday that bothered me....

Shin hye: looked confused and then remember. Ohh deh. I still cant believe it also. I mean she looked so inno-

Yong hwa: cut her off. Whats that suppose to mean. You said my gf is cheating on me last night. Why did you say that for?? You dont know her well enough to judge her.

Shin hye: im not judging her im calling her as what she is... a CHEATER.

Yong hwa: get out now. Dont talk bad about my gf in my house ever again. You know i tried i really did. But no i can NEVER be friends with a girl like you. I dont care how much my hyungs like you..get out and never show you face to me ever again.

Jung shin:heard the commotion and came to look at yong hwa furious and angry. Hestared at shin hye and she had sadness in her eyes but then it was replaced with pity. Yahh hyung is that any way to talk to a girl??

YOng hwa: i dont care anymore. She is rude and judgemental. She told me seohyun is a cheater, but she doesnt know seohyun the way we do.

Shin hye: i knew her well enough to know she isnt as innocent as you portray her to be..i know you wont believe me because your blinded by your feelings for her but what im saying is sincere. Its not a lie. so its your choice to believe me or not. I will leave your house and never show up in front of you as you want. turn to the three boys. I never thought i will ever open my heart to new friends but im glad i did. I enjoyed spending time with you guys. Your funny and cool and if you still wanted to hang well you can call me. She try to turn and leave but the boys stopped her.

Minhyuk: unni dont go..yong hwa you jerk why you hurt her feelings for??..unni has always been honest with people why would she lied??

Jonghyun: yeah hyung plus she is my shin angel and i vote for her to stay. Minhyuk looked at him in anger and pulled shin hye closer.

Jung shin: well thats three of us against you hyung. sorry but shin hye is our friend. This house is all of ours. Soo we want her to stay. If you dont like that well you always have your girlfriend to go to.

Yong hwa: aishh you guys are giving me a headache. fine ill go hang with my gf. He called seohyun and she made another excuse saying she was sick and not feeling well. he offered to come to her but she lied again and said she was in china with her parents. Yong hwa bought her lies and went in the kitchen to see shin hye alone sitting on one of the stools. He stared at her and his heart started pounding again. He gave her mean looks and walked past her towards the refrigerator.

Shin hye: miahne. She got up and went upstairs where the three boys were waiting for her. They got all of their stuff ready and was going to teach shin hye everything. How to swim,ride bikes,skate and all the things she doesnt know how to do. Yong hwa was in the hallway of their room staring at her smiling. There it is again.. That smile...the beautiful sincere one she shows when she's happy. This was the second time he saw it. HE walked in and demand them to tell him where theyre going

Jonghyun:were taking my gf to learn how to swim and ride bikes.

Minhyuk:yahh quit dreaming she is my gf not yours.

Jung shin: yahh shin hye yah which one of us do you want as your bf???

Shin hye: hmm none your all ugly. hahaha....the boys laughed along with her and yong hwa smiled a little then left to go back down stairs. The boys filed out one by one to go down the stairs also and shin hye was the last. She tripped while trying to go down and spraidned her ankle. The boys turned and saw her on the floor holding her ankle. They all ran to her and she was crying. They were all shocked. She looked up at them with tears rolling down and eyes very sad. The boys were staring at her with their hearts breaking especially yong hwa. He never seen eyes so pained before. He knelt down and massaged her ankle and she winced.

Yong hwa: yahh why are you so clumsy??? does it hurt.??

shin hye: noo yong it feels good you know cuz i didnt just fall down the stairs.

yong hwa: and whose fault was that. You should have been more careful. He picked her up and carried her to the couch. leaving three jealous hyungs looking at them.

minhyuk: i wanted to carry her.

Jonghyun: youu?? she is mine i should be the one carring her.

jung shin: shut up you two she doesnt like any of us..come on lets go buy medicine for her.

The boys went out and buy medicine for shin hye when they ran into seohyun. They hid behind some counters and stared at her. She was with another guy and they were laughing and feeding each other.

minhyuk: is that seohyun unni?? why is she with that guy?/

jonghyun: maybe its her brother.

jung shin: yeahh jonghyun because its appropriate to kiss your brother huh??They looked back and saw they were sharing a kiss. the boys were soo shocked they went to buy the medicine and left making sure she didnt see them.

minhyuk: so my shin angel was right all along?? I knew she never lie to us.

At the cn blue house:

Shin hye: oww it hurts soo bad.

yong hwa: i thought pain makes you stronger. he said and laughed at her.

shin hye: hey guess what??

yong hwa: what??

shin hye: shut up...your being annoying

yong hwa: me??your annoying i dont see what my hyung see in you..your soo nasty and mean hearted.

shin hye: they like me because im me. I dont pretend to be someone im not. Im honest ohh and im hella pretty.

yong hwa: conceided much?? true but your still nasty.

shin hye: smiled yeah but thats why you like me huh??

yong hwa: without thinking,, yeah thats why i like you. After realizing what he said. Wahh i mean no i dont like you at all your not nice. he got up and walked out the front door just in time to see his hyungs come with the medicine. They saw him coming and stopped.

Yong hwa: you got the medicine??

jung shin, minhyuk,jonghyu,: went up and hugged yong hwa... hyung miahne..They all walked in leaving yong hwa confused as ever.

The boys entered and saw shin hye. They went to her and told her about the seohyun incident at the store. We saw her kissing this one guy.

minhyuk: unni i know you would never lie to us. Hwe said and smiled widely at her,

jung shin: your a good chingu shin hye..

jonghyun: aww my gf is soo honest..he smiled and she slapped him on the arm.

Yong hwa came in and looked at them. they sat their smiling at him with pity especially shin hye. why does this girl look at me like that?? He wodered to himself he really thinks something is up.

jung shin: hyung where is seohyun

yong hwa: in china she is ill today and im getting worried.

jonghyun: are you sure she is sick hyung or just lying to you??

yong hwa: angry now. what is that suppose to mea??

Minhyuk: hyung unni is cheating on you..we saw her at the store in the arms of another guy.

yong hwa: looked at shin hye. This is your fault. you made them say this.

jung shin: hyung thats enough listen to me...we saw her kissing someone else.. were really sorry.

Yong hwa: well im sorry that you guys were ever my friends. with that he walked out of the house madder than ever. he walked towasrds the rook of the school. but before he made it to the school. he turned and faced a couple sharing a nice long kiss. when they pulled away he saw who it was.../.THE GIRL OF HIS DREAMS....yes in another mans arms.  He was soo furious and angry and ran all the way to the school. He went to the roof and screamedAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

Yong hwa pov: i saw them.. at the store kissing. I cant believe she would lie to me.. I had enough of this. i ran to the school and went to the building and screamed. i was hurt and in pain my heart was broken while the girl i love is out there kissing some other guy. how dare her do that to me?!!?

shin hye pov: the guys followed him outside and saw he was heading to the school. They carried me to their van and we drove to the school. It was almost dawn and they looked all over the place for him. they couldnt find him  so they decided to search all around on foot. I got out of the car and limped inside the school. I called the boys if they found him but they didnt before i could get inside the building seohyun appear out of nowhere with her lover. I was staring at them in anger.

seohyun;ohh if it isnt shin hye...whats going on??and whats with that outfit??you look like a bird.kyuhyun laughed and smirked at shin hye:

shin hye: seohyun i know your jealous that my beauty is natural  and yours you have to buy. and for your ugly boyfriend i dont understand why you cheated on yong hwa for.. his way better looking then him. She stared at kyuhyun...Hmm maybe you guys can go to hell together.. haha you know what they say two nobodys doesnt make a somebody. She limped in the building and it started to rain. Seohyun and kyuhyun ran to avoid the rain. Shin hye saw them running and laughed. What a bunch of babos she said

She limped up the stairs some more and her ankle was hurting her. She rested on the stair top when her cell rang.

Shin hye: yahh did you find him yet.

Boys: ani we looked everywhere. Unni where are you at??

Shin hye:im in the school ill look for him one more time...you guys how bout you

boys:well wait in the resturant till the rain disperse..then well come get you okay??dont go outside shin agenl in your condition youll probable fall and die in the rain and we wouldnt be able to find you?? arasso??

shin hye: deh bye.

Yong hwa pov: i cried my heart out and looked around. Me by myself on the roof with no one around. My tears keep coming down and i felt alone for the first time. I started to scream again and again and it started to rain. Just my luck. i let the rain fall on me and i screamed again. I cried and fell to my knees. My heart was breaking until i heard someones voice. It was weak and faint to my ears. I heard them come closer. and i looked up to see shin hy staring at me.

shin hye: yong get up lets go. its raining and you will get sick if we dont go inside. she gave him a worry look and what he did shocked her. He pulled her in a tight embrace.

YOng hwa: dont go.... please dont go.

shin hye: feeling sorry for him now. yong please let go..we have to get out of the rain.. now!!

yong hwa: still holding on to her. You were right. i was a fool. i thought she was innocent but i was wrong. He squeezed her harder and harder and she stopped moving. He let go of her and saw her eyes closing. He picked her up and carried her inside to the school. He put her down in the hall and saw her ankle swollen.. He watched her.

yong hwa pov: her ankle was swollen and it looked painful but yet she came and looked for me. I watched her lay there. i sat beside her and cried some more. The girl he thought was rude and nasty told him about his gf and he didnt believe her. he cried until he felt a hand on his face

shin hye: stop crying over a nobody like her...she doesnt deserve you yong!! she is out there enjoying her life and here you are. Just stop and pick yourself up you dont need a girl who cant even see that a guy like yourself is true to her.

yong hwa: but i love her... she was everything to me and she hurt me.

shin hye: she cant be your everything if all she done is nothing. yong i hate weaklings.  seeing you cry makes you pathetic in my eyes. Just stop crying its not the end of the world.get up and smile. YOu get so many chances to love someone. not just one.

yong hwa: you are still nasty and rude in my eyes...but you warned me about her and i thought you lied.

shin hye: well if your trying to say thank you then your welcome. plus you guys werent even cute anyways.

Yong hwa: laughed and smiled at her.. he was trying to help her up when seohyun walked up the stairs.

seohyun: yahh yong oppa why are you here with her??....are you cheating on me??

Shin hye: shut up seohyun your a deceiver and a liar.

yong hwa; looked at shin hye and then at seohyun.

Seohyun: oppa why are you looking at me like that?? you dont believe her do you??

Yong hwa: lets go.... He picked up shin hye and carried her down the stairs. He turned around and look up at seohyun with hatred in his eyes. You decieve me seohyun. Now your NOTHING  to me.

seohyun pov: what did he just say to me?? did he just carry that ugly girl down the stairs. You will see yong hwa i will make you suffer for the rest of your life.

shin hye: yahh put me down i can walk

yong hwa: puts her down and she fell to the ground. Yea sure you can walk.. he picked her back up and exit the building. He could never forget what she did for him. For a cold hearted girl like yourself shin hye...you came through for me.

Shin hye: shut up your still a weakling to me. She smiled and hit his hand. He took her to the house and called the boys to come back. That night they sat around the tv and watched with shin hye in the middle. Yong hwa was holding her hand in secret and he never wanted to let it go