wicked girl

Rain of tears

When shin hye entered osaka high school everyone looked at her. No one can blame her she was beautiful. All the guys drool and all the girl wanted to be her. She turned to see everyone stare at her and got overlly annoyed. She walked down the halls with fierceness showing on her face and kept on walking. A group of girls were gathered were she needed to go and it was the dance studio. She stared at them and they were still standing there looking stupid in her eyes. She couldnt take it anymore so she said something that changed the way people looked at her especially her school mates.

Shin hye: YAHH why the hell are you standing there if your not going to go in then go away.

Group of girls: Who are you talking to miss?? You dont know us well enou--

Shin hye: yeah yeah shut up and move. I cant stand ugly girls like you. I can see your future nice and clear. Forever aloners is what you will all be so excuse me ill be going in don't follow me. 

group of girls: WAHH forever aloners.... that demon who the hell does she thinks she is, She may be pretty but she has a very ugly attitude. The girls walked off to tell everyone in the school about park shin hye.

 

Shin hye pov: I moved here not to long ago with my family. I hated the place already when i walked in. All the boys were drooling and all the girls looked jealous but for me everyone was ugly in that school. I walked toward the dance room where i was met with all this ugly girls. i insulted them and walked in. Man i hate wannabes the most. Thats one of the reason i run solo because having friends you dont really know whose there for you and whose not.

 

In the CN Blue House:

 

Jung shin: Yong hwa wake up we have to go to school hurry up.

Yong hwa: I woke up years ago im waiting for you guys.

Jung shin: I dont get it were celebritys but why do we have to go to school for its making me stress. 

They walked out and was swarmed by fan girls the three boys stayed and signed autographs but yong hwa got up and left he loved his fans but they annoy him sometimes.He was in the fan when he opened it and saw a girl inside. He look ed at the president and he introduced her as seohyun. I was staring at her and she gave me a smile. My heart was beating and i knew right there that i have fallen for her.

In the dance room shin hye was dancing, even when she was exhausted she kept going she wanted to forget the world she lives in and do what she does best. She danceds and danced until she heard someone behind her so she stopped the music and turned around ready to attack her watcher.

 

Shin hye: yahh who are you?? get the hell out its a private studio for one person and its me soo leave.

 

Cn Blue boys: Wahhh she is pretty.. and she dance nice but what is with her attitude.

Yong hwa: umm hey calm down we didnt know you be mad.

Shin hye: ohh is that all you can leave now and take your girlfriends with you

Cn BLue boys : What??!! gf your a mean girl.. lets go guys

Park shin hye: dont let the door hit you on the way out ladies.

Yong hwa: she was rude..but seohyun ssi where is she??

He never met anyone so pretty but yet so fn rude. He didnt care for now his heart is set on seohyun the pretty girl with the sincere smile. So he thinks.

Shin hye pov: I saw four girly looking dudes and they were staring at me with admiration but i didnt care i yelled at them to get out but they yelled back. Then they left. One of them in particular looked like he didnt want anything to do with me but i didnt really care his just like the rest of others. A bunch of nobodys.

 

At lunch park shin hye walked in through the cafeteria door and the minute she did everyone turned and looked at her even the girly looking boys from before. She walked up to the lunch line and everyone turned. She went to buy herself a water and made her way back to the dance studio to dance some more but before she did one girl put her foot out and without knowing she tripped and fell to the floor. Everyone started laughing at her. She got up looked at the girl who tripped her and walked up to her table, grabbed her milk and pour it all over her then walked away angrier than ever.

 

Seohyun: yahh why did you pour milk all over me??!!! Your going to pay for this now!!!

Shin Hye: Ohh really?? what are you gonna do about it?? You should have thought about it before you decide to trip me. If thats all ill be going just looking at a nobody like yourself sickens me.

Seohyun pov: She drenched me with my milk and called me a nobody. When people said she was a nasty rude girl i didnt believe it but now i know. She may be  pretty but she is one beep.

Cn Blue Boys: After the witch drenched our poor unni seohyun we ran up to her. Yong hwa gave her his jacket to cover her up and we decided to leave but jonghyun wanted to stay behing along with jungshin. They both went and followed the rude witch and they realize she was in the dance room again. They waited and watched her in silence making sure she wont see them. They hate to admit it but she is the first girl they ever feared. The music started and she danced again. She was mesmerizing to watch. Her body moved with the music and she was very good. After she finished she saw us and we could have sworn her eyes were flaming fire. We ran away scared as a rabbit and called yong hwa. We begged him to come back and pick us up because we were too scared. We were hiding behind a corner and when we thought we were saved we took one step and came face to face with her and we screamed very loudly and held each other shaking.

Shin hye: Yahh what are you doing??

Jung shin: you why you scared us like that!!! you almost gave us a heartattack.

Shin hye: Well maybe if you stop following me like a bunch of stalkers that wouldnt have happend.

Jonghyun: Your a nasty girl why did you pour milk on our unni she is very nice unlike someone... he said pointing at shin hye!!

Shin hye: Well your unni was soo nice she tripped me today. Ohh and ladies stop following me. If your unni whatever has something to say tell her to find me and well see who was right or wrong. If thats all good bye.

Shin hye pov: wow this day has been the best. i pour milk on a fake innocent girl and had a bunch of girls yelled at me today. Wow i really hate everyone here I wonder when they are going to realize that they are nothing to me and I wouldnt care if any of them disappear.