Official

Rain of tears

The cn blue boys never showed up in front of shin hye ever since that day they decided to help her but she refused and push them away. The only one who held on to her friend ship was jung shin he would always try once in a while to get close to her but her coldness increases as he keeps going to her. On the other hand yong hwa was trying to ask seohyun out with the help from his hyungs he was sure they would help him get her. He thinks that she also likes him back but little does he know seohyun already has someone placed in her heart....Kyuhyun. They are secretly dating and doesnt want anyone to know about their relationship.

Yong hwa: seohyun ssi...will you be my girlfriend?? I always liked you the minute i saw you that first day. You smiled at me and my heart started to warm up and i knew that i have fallen for you.. So will you be my girlfriend??

Seohyun: Ohh yong hwa oppa i thought you never ask.. Of course ill be yours. No one elses but yours. She lied through her teeth and she added to herself.. It will be my little secret.

Yong hwa: ohhh seohyun. He hugs seohyun and held her hand. At first it was awkward but then he felt comfortable. You want to go see a movie?? I heard they are playing snow. When he said it he blushed.

Seohyun: ohh deh oppa lets go after school. But does that mean the guys have to come too??

Yong hwa: noo it will be just you and me. If thats okay with you.

Seohyun: i love it yong ill wait for you at the front and well go...okay?? She walked off with all the girls following her.She smirked and thought to herself.. Hahaha poor yong hwa he actually think he has a chance with me. She smiled evily and then it turned innocent when she saw boys coming.

Yong hwa pov: YES... im soo happy right now. she took my confession and said yes. Im dating the most popular girl at this school. But she is beautiful then all the girls here.. All of them except for shin hye.. I wonder how she's doing now that jung shin doesnt show up in front of her.

Yong hwa and seohyun was holding hands at the movie theatres and everyone gawked at them because they looked adorable together. Some girls where giving her dirty looks for dating yong hwa. But she gave that fake smile of hers and it winned over everyone at the movies. The movie started and another guy came and sat next to seohyun. During the movie the guy reached for seohyun hand and they held hand secretly making sure yong hwa doesnt see them.

Meanwhile at the Cn blue house:

Jung shin: im so bored right now.

Minhyuk: hyung me too lets go somewhere.. maybe karaoke mania??

Jonghyun: Im down to go if you guys are... but we all cant sing tonight. Deal??

Minhyuk and jung shin: deh kaja

Lee/Park residence:

Shin hye: you guys are going to new york for two months??!!!

Han byul: deh shin hye so you will be home alone if you need anything asked the guards and they will do it for you. ANYTHING!!!

shin hye: so if i asked for dad will they give me that too??

Han byul: no they will take you to the cemetery there you can talk to his remains and cry all you want. I dont need this right now shin hye were leaving now if you need to talk to someone well theres always your fathers ashes.

Shin hye: just leave already have a safe trip.. just kidding hope you crash. she added silently to herself.

Shin hye pov: i went upstairs and put on some jeans and tank top and walked out the house. I was considering walking but the guards offered me rides, so i took the offer. First i didnt know where to go but then i remember the karaoke mania where that air head trashed my dads studio to place his in. I went in and it was crowded with people from my school. The moment i entered everyone got up and left.. The guards stayed and i went up to suggest a song. One of them offered to sing so i chose and embarrasing song for a grown man to sing..CALL ME MAYBE BY CARLY RAE JEPPSON.

shin hye: ahh daebak...she was laughing the whole time he was singing. he got embarassed and went to sit down but before he did he chose a song and asked shin hye to sing. if i saw you in heaven by eric clapton. Just when she was about to start singing the three cn blue boys entered. The song started playing and she sang. The guards and three boys were soo mesmerized by her angelic voice. When she sang she got so in to it that she shed tears. The guards were staring and crying along with her since they know her story already. The three boys looked down in pity. They all wanted to hold her that time. After she sang the song she bowed and got a standing ovation from the guards and the three boys.

Jung shin: yahh liar you told us lies...

Shin hye: gave him a death stare and the other two backed up scared. Yahh you wanna die today??Who you calling liar huh?? It better be those guards.

Jung shin: ani you said you cant sing. Shin hye yah you sing really good right guys?? He turned and saw two scared faces looking back at him. Aish you scaredy cats and your boys. Well any ways shin hye you are good. Maybe singing should be your second priority.

Shin hye: ani my only one is dancing. I feel that if i dance then i will be able to feel close to my dad again. When he lef..she trailed off feeling new tears coming up. Its just i never knew how to make friends. I thought my dad was going to be my friend and all i need was him. Now i just dont have anyone.

Minhyuk: unni you have us..Right?? Well be your friends

Shin hye: glared at him and he got scared again... But i dont need friends im fine being like this.

Jonghyun: no your not..your mean because your alone..you see im guessing you were nice when your dad was here right??

shin hye: yea soo what??!!

Jungshin: yeah shin hye yah calm down he means when you had your dad you didnt feel alone and thats why you were nice. Now that you have no one you are grumpy and mean and old...ahahaha just kidding yahh shin hye yah stop hitting me. they all laughed at how shin hye was beating him. They ordered food and talked amongst themselve. The boys really liked shin hye.. when she isnt mean and rude then she is a down to earth girl.

Shin hye pov: I hanged out with the barbies...i mean the cn blue boys and i can honestly say that i dont hate them as much as i did before. They were funny and good listeners. I told them my dad was a professional dancer and we were sitting at his studio before ahem the air head destroyed it. I also told them about my mom remarring two days after his burial. They looked at me in pity so i reminded them that pain makes you stonger. They asked me about my air head step dad and they were shocked.

Jonghyun: your dad?? Is lee min ho?? The lee min ho as in the president of Lee way studios??That guy is a legend.

Shin hye: yea a legend on being an air head jerk face douche bag babo..The guards agreed but then apologized profusely and begged her not to tell him. She smiled at them and held her pinky up and they all came and shook it.

Jungshin: he is the worlds richest guy and he...he stopped and looked at the guards. Ohh thats why their here..To guard you.

Shin hye: noo really?? I never knew that she said sarcastically. The other two boys laughed at how cute she was being.

Minhyuk: i heard he worked with beyonce and touched angelina jolie.

Shin hye: hmm i think he was dreaming when that interview was going on...haha his a airhead.

Jonghyun: wait is that why you always leave class and not get question about it??

Shin hye: hmm dehh thats how it is.

They talked and talked until it was late so they call it a night. Shin hye offered to give them rides to their house and waved goodby to them.When she pulled away they all smiled. She was not all what they expected. She was sensitive and funny and full of life. They never wanted to insult her. They vow to protect her from mean girls at school.. and stand beside her at all times. 

Yong hwa came home soon after the boys did after dropping seohyun. He enjoyed their night together or should he say date??He smile alot and entered the house to see his group happy as ever.

Yong hwa: yahh what happend?? WHy are all of you so happy??

Jung shin: we enjoyed ourselves tonight.

MInhyuk: dehh im in love with her.

Jonghyun:you have to fight me for her then.

Yong hwa: yahh who are you talking about??

MInhyuk jungshin jonghyun: Shin hye yah

YOng hwa: WAHH?? first of why are you in love with her and when did this happend??

Jonghyun: when you were on a date we went to karaoke mania

Minhyuk: unni was there and the place was filled with guards.

Jungshin: she lied and told me she cant sing but she can

Minhyuk:yeah she has a beautiful voice hyung i melted when hearing it...and i also cried.

Jungshin: me too...She moved us all when she sang and she cried also.

YOng hwa: wait hold on..so all of you like her now??

Jungshin: noo hyung we all....LOVE HER!!! YOu should get to know her well she is a good person hyung

YOng hwa pov: be friends with evil demon girl??!!! Hmm this should be interesting. I looked at my hyungs and smiled they were all happy. If this girl is what they said she is then i wont mind being her friend also. He smiled to the sound of that.. Park shin hye as my friend.

 

Seohyun pov: after yong left kyuhyun came by and we shared a kiss. We laughed at how yong hwa thought i was his. Kyuhyun hated the idea of sharing me. But i told him his the only one. Im just using yong hwa to get more popular and when im up there ill look down on him and laugh. Both of us will. Yong hwa its your fault for trying to give your heart to someone who already has a lover. But dont worry did wont hurt a bit.. Its gonna hurt alot. I kissed my oppa one last time before going inside.

Shin hye pov: haha what a fun night those barbies sure know how to make someone laugh. The guards pull out of their driveway and i turned to get one last look at them and they were smiling. I waved good bye and they eagerly returned the gesture and it made me smile alot. We passed by yong hwa and he was happy i stared at him and wondered how he got to be handsome, I then critizise myself for thinking such a thing and cleared my heard. We were almost home when i saw that fake girl seohyun kissing some guy. I looked at them and they looked like actual lovers. I didnt think too much about it until i remembered something... HOLY APPLES SHE'S CHEATING. I remember overhearing yong hwa asking her to be his and i cleared my eyes thinking i was dillusional but i saw them and they were still kissing. I smiled widely because she just proven my thoughts about her. The girl was not as innocent as she appears..I thought to myself. I wonder what yong hw...I stopped myself.. Yahh shin hye are you crazy someone like yong hwa will never listen to you...ohh well she will get caught and when she does ima have an I TOLD YOU SMILE  on my face when i tell everyone she wasnt that innocent. With that i was home i bid the guards goodnight and i smiled again.. Today i made new friends i said to no one in particular.. and i hope i get to keep those friends.

 

There you guys go thanks for leaving comments and for subscribing i love you all hope you enjoy my update.