Real or Fake?

Rain of tears

In the cn blue house: The boys were rushing to get to school. They went outside for their ride to realize it was gone. Jung shin was so furious he thought they got robbed...but when they went in the house yong hwa was gone. They immediately know where the car is....With yong hwa to pick up seohyun. The boys frowned and was a little sad until someone honked at them and they turn to see the guards from last night. The window rolled down and they saw park shin hye wave at them.

Shin hye: yahh why are you just standing...hurry up and get in were going.

Jung shin: go where??..yahh demon girl we have school remember??

Shin hye: i remember just didnt care. Kaja hop in were going somewhere.

Minhyuk: Umm where??

Jonghyun: okay im coming. He hopped in and soon the others did too.

They pulled up to the amusement park and the boys cheered. Shin hye looked at them and smiled they looked like a bunch of little babies. Little did they know that the cn blue van was parked next to them and in it was seohyun waiting for yong hwa to purchase their tickets. She glared at them and she thought it was impossible.... How could they be with shin hye??!! she asked herself furious of the boys behaviors. Yong hwa came back the same time shin hye the guards and the boys came out of the car..Yong hwa was soo shocked he stood their frozen as a statue. He thought he was in trouble but then also wondered why the boys came here and not school.

Yong hwa: yahh what are you guys doing here??!! Should you be in school

Jonghyun: we could ask you the same thing hyung. He gave him his suspicious look when seohyun walked out.

Seohyun: why are you guys here and especially with her??!! She brain washed all of you so you would like her.

Shin hye: yes seohyun i brain washed them in my lair where i mix potions and casts spells...She smirked at her and remember about the previous scene of seohyun the night before. The boys and the guards were laughing but stopped when yong hwa gave them a look.

Yong hwa:here's the plan...we never seen you and you never seen us.. Okay guys??When he saw them nodding he grabbed seohyuns hand and walked away. Seohyun turned around to look at shin hye with a mean face but shin hye was smiling at her.

It was still early so no one showed up.. But none of them knew that shin hye made reservation for the whole park. They waited till the employees came and they all bowed to shin hye. Shin hye returned the gesture which left yong hwa speechless. He never thought she will bow down to anyone. But there she is bowing with respect. Everyone walked to their stations and their day started. Yong hwa and seohyun just walked around. Yong hwa was bored but he didnt show it because seohyun feelings will be hurt. He saw his hyungs and shin hye enjoying themselves. They went to eat some nachos and pizza for breakfast and shin hye asked the guards to come join them. They all enjoyed and yong hwa was getting bored. He saw them going to a roller coaster and asked seohyun if she wants to go but she said she was too scared. They went and sat down on the benches and looked at the others have fun.. I mean the guards were enjoying themselves and my hyungs but im here with the girl of my dreams doing nothing.

Shin hye pov: Me and the boys went to almost all the rides we were having so much fun but i saw yong hwa at the distance. And i muttered dont trust her so easily yong hwa. Guard your heart from her. She is not as innocent as you thought she was. She looked at them and frown. Poor guy his heart will be hearting once the girl leaves. Jung shin came and grabbed my hand and we went to the race car track and we all raced...jonghyun won so we all went but buy cotton candies and ice cream to celebrate. I walked towards the pier while the boys entered a hunted house and i think silently to myself. If it was so easy making friends then how come i never had one when my dad was here.. I kept on thinking to myself when i felt someone behind me. I turned around and saw the not so innocent girl.

Shin hye: what the hell do you want??She asked coldly to seohyun

seohyun:dont think that everyone buys your little act little miss not so perfect. I see right through your lies... your a liar.

shin hye:at least im not a cheater...yeah thats right i saw you last night with your girlfriend..Hmm i wonder what yong hwa will say when he finds out his girl has another boy??shall we go ask him

Seohyun:if you tell anyone i will ruin your life. She saw shin hye at the edge of the pier and she pushed her in.

Shin hye fell in the ocean and started to drown.Since her priority was dancing she didnt have time to learn new things like bike riding and oh yea swimming.Seohyun just looked down at her struggling when the boys ran up behind her including the guards. They saw shin hye in the water struggling and at that moment nothing mattered more in the world. Time stopped and seohyun saw everyone jumped in the ocean to try and save shin hye... Yong hwa got to her first, and seohyun watched in anger when he came out and carried her. The rest follow and they took her to the room where the first aid team was waiting to check her.They asked the boys to leave so they can change her to something cozy and warm, After they told them to come in and shin hyes eyes opened.

 

YOng hwa:yahh why did you jump in when you dont even know how to swim!!!!YOu know how worried we all are???

Shin hye: yeah babo you think i did it on purpose??huh well your gf here pushed me in. Shin hye got up and went to seohyun. What she did was unexpected...She slapped her hard across the face. She turned to the boys then to yong hwa then to the guards and she ordered them to kick her out of the park.

Yong hwa:what the hell is your problem??Why did you slap her for and why are you kicking her out??Its not your park!!!

shin hye:true but i made reservations today for this park so it is mine for today!!! If you can accept it then take your fake girlfriend and leave.

Jonghyun:yahh seohyun did you push her in??

Minhyuk:seohyun unni why did you do that for??

Jung shin:YOu almost killed her today what were you thinking??!!

Seohyun: what is wrong with you guys??I never touched her i tried to help today because her hair was a little messy from the wind and she pushed me and fell back wards into the water on her own. She said it and started sobbing everyone fell for her little trick especially yong hwa.

YOng hwa:see what you guys did??!! seohyun lets go... Where are my friends that stood beside me no matter what??!!! Because i dont think their the same guys in front of me.

Shin hye:  ohhh boo hoo get over it seohyun nobody believes your fake tears.Guards her out.

Yong hwa:if she leaves im leaving.

Shin hye:your choice bye.

Yong hwa: looked at his hyungs... i thought you said she changed??Hmm well you can follow me or stay with her take your pick,Of course the boys went with yong hwa. They apologized to shin hye and left. When they left she decided to leave too. She told the guards to enjoy themselves and then go home. Tonight she wanted to be alone.. Just when she had good friends that not so innocent pig had to ruin it. She decided to go home and change and head over to karaoke mania.As usual she arrived and everyone got up and left. The owner asked her if she was a monster because everyone always leaves when she enters. She smled and told him because they dont want to be in a room with someone thats so much better than them.

YOng hwa pov: i took seohyun home and i gave my group a death look for them to apologize. When they all did she went inside and i watched. This was suppose to be a good day for me and her.. but that girl just has to ruin everything. I was getting mad when we pulled into the driveway of our house and the boys left immediately. I called them down and they were all ready.. I looked at them in anger and they told me that they are going to karaoke mania. I looked at them and laughed i told them as punishment i will restrict their night. So no going out for thme.

JUng shin:hyung please let us go

Yong hwa:no you made seohyun cry today all of you. You knew her well enough to know she didnt push that girl in the water.

Jung shin:Yea but we knew shin hye long enough to know she doesnt lie...I know you believe in seohyun hyung but im on shin hyes side. That girl has a good heart but for some reason everytime you or seohyun or anyone else is around she turns cold as ice.

Yong hwa:aish thats it..he called their driver and told him to keep them here and make sure they dont go anywhere. At first he was going to go to seohyuns house but she said she was too tired to do anything. Poor seohyun if only shin hye didnt come today then everything will be okay.

Seohyun pov: i told him i was tired but truth is i was with my lover..my one and only. I told him about what happend he laughed when i told him i pushed the vixen in the ocean but got mad when i told him she slapped me really hard. He wanted to go and teach her a lesson but i said not yet. Not until i gain full popularity then i will make them suffer.. all of them.

At karaoke mania:Shin hye chose to sing breathless by shayne ward, The owner stared at her and cried. He never seen someone so pitiful in his life. She came down the stage after her performance. She thanked the owner for listening and when she left she didnt realize someone was waiting for her.. But someone who she doesnt know nor will like. She walked out and was bombarded with eggs and flour. THey girls were yelling you evil witch go back to where you came from, and they all started to run away.The owner came out and saw the commotion. He bought her back in but what shocked him the most was that she never spilled one tear. She looked up at him and excused herself to the restroom. She came out and bought herself soju and left the owner looking at her in pity.

Yong hwa Pov: I walked out of the house and headed to karaoke mania. I saw people leaving and i thought it was closed but i saw her enter. SHIN HYE. I wanted to yell at her for what she did. I entered the place quietly and she was singing breathless...The song was described exactly how i felt at that moment. When the guys said she has an angelic voice they werent kidding. He loved the emotions she put into the song. I snuck out after she performed and hid at the corner. I watched her come out and i wanted to scare her but  a group of girls carrying flour and eggs came and they threw it at her. She just stood their while they threw things. The owner came out and took her in. Later on she came out clean but i can still see eggs and flour on her. I felt bad so i followed her. I  lost her when i got caught up in the crowd. I soon food her on the park bench with a finished bottle of soju. I stared down at her and she looked beautiful. Especially since the moon light hit her face futures and she for the first time looked like a goddess to him. He was reaching to wake her up when she sat up.

Shin hye:feeling dizzy from drinking looked at him...yahh yong hwa ssi...you babo! I warned you about her but you dont listen to me.

yong hwa: what are you talking about??

Shin hye: stood up on the bench and pointed her finger at him. She yelled:SEOHYUN SSI is a cheater. with that she fell off the side of the bench and into his arms.

YOng hwa pov: did she just said???....no it cant be she's drunk and doesnt know anything. Yeah thats it yong hwa dont believe her she is not in her right state of mind at the moment. I didnt know where to take her but back home to my hyungs..When i entered man they were excited of course i knew why....The girl in my arms made them fall for her.

Jung shin:yahh what did you do to her??

Minyuk:hyung tell me you didnt kill her.

Jonghyun: well there goes my chance of ever marrying her.

Yong hwa: first i didnt do anything she is drunk and passed out,second no i didnt kill her i would have done that long ago and third jonghyun she will never marry you.. your ugly..haha just kidding. he dropped her on the couch and the three boys swarm around her.

Jonghyun: she is super pretty when she sleeps. But yong what happend to her??I see eggs and flour right here on her shirt.

Yong hwa:explained to them what happend and they all got mad.

JUngshin:hyung this is your fault if you didnt have punished us we would save her.

Yong hwa:well i was going to drop her but something about her draw me closer. Ohh and she said something to me about seohyun

MInhyuk: and that is??

YOng hwa:she said she is cheating on me....he dont know who to believe anymore,..the girl his hyung all love and adored or the girl he love and adored. I really dont know what. But shin hye is drunk so she doesnt know she is talking about.I told them..

Jonghyun:dehh hyung she is drunk so dont worry about it everyone says weird things when theyre drunk.

That night they all took turns looking after shin hye,,,she never woke up during the night so they freaked out and thought she was dead but they see that she was still breathing. the next day they woke up and she wasnt on the couch. They went in the kitchen and she was sitting on the floor sleeping. They all wanted to carry her back to the couch but yong hwa won eventually since he doesnt love her like the rest do, HE told them to go to sleep and he watched her. HEr face looked so peaceful.. I held her hand and felt her soft skin ny heart began to pound wildly and i let go of her hand immediately. I couldnt believe it...is my heart telling me im falling for this girl???...but that cant be seohyun is my one and only so why does being next to her feel so right??!!! I didnt have the answer but that night was the most comfortable i have been even when i slept on the floor staring at her the whole time.

 

theres your update chingus hope you enjoy and leave suggestions and i will look to it that it will be in my story..thank you for the support(: