Confused

Rain of tears

Shin hye pov: I been hanging out with the boys lately and they are pretty cool. They requested for me to be the fifth member of cn blue. I laughed at the gesture and that day we went to the ice cream parlor for some ice cream. We talked and talked but yong hwa didnt join in he was saring at me once or twice and look away when i would stare at him. At first i didnt think anything of it but then he got up and left the four of us sitting their staring after him. I thought is because he still hurt over the cheating so called innocent pig. I also got up and followed him and when i did he was talking to seohyun. I hid behind a corner and watch them closely. i inched foward to hear their conversation.

Seohyun: oppa i was being framed. I swear. Just hear me out.

yong hwa: seohyun just stop lying. I dont want to hear anything from you. All you do is lie and lie to me and i just dont think i can believe you anymore. Go away now i need a moment to myself.

Seohyun: But i love you yong i really do...

yong hwa: do you take me for a fool?? I dont care about you anymore no matter how much your lies seem convincing i will never look at you again. Your a liar and a deciever and i hurt a girl feelings because of you.

Seohyun: are you talking about shin hye?? Who cares about her she has no feelings yong hwa she doesnt care about anyone but herself.

Yong hwa: She has feelings and she doesnt lie..she cares about alot of people and she told me the truth about you even when she is a cold hearted girl.

Seohyun: oppa do you by chance like her??

Yong hwa: no i dont like her the way i liked you but right now yeah seohyun i like shin hye. 

Seohyun: No you dont.. your heart belongs to me yong hwa no one else but me.

Yong hwa: well it was yours until you snapped it in half and hurt my feelings. He grabbed seohyun hands and his tears were falling. i loved you and all you did was laugh at me with your lover... So leave and never appear in front of me ever again.He walked away leaving her their shocked. 

Shin hye: yahh seohyun what are you trying to do now??

Seohyun: Why do you care huh?? Hold on..hahahaha.. Do you like yong hwa??Sorry hun but his mine and only mine. He will never look at another girl but me.

Shin hye: hmm thats funny because he just told you never to appear in front of him ever again.

Seohyun: never say never demon girl.

Shin hye: never never never never never....hahaha ohhh and btw... never.. You can beg all you want but you can never love anyone but yourself. She walked off to go look for yong hwa. She saw him at her favorite bench and walked towards him and sat down.

Shin hye: hmm sooo....??

Yong hwa: ohh how you find me?? Did you follow me by chance??

Shin hye: yes i did. she said will all honesty making him smile.

Yong hwa: your honest...creepy but honest.

shin hye: im not creepy she said and hit his arm. i just wanted to see where your going.

Yong hwa: soo in other words...stalking??

shin hye: shut up i didnt stalk you.. i was coming here anyways and happens to see you here also.

yong hwa: okayyy if thats what your saying....STALKER!! he started running towards the slide and shin hye ran after him. She was chasing him until she hit her knee and fell to the ground.

Yong hwa: omo are you okay?? He reached down and tried to help her up but she grabbed his hand and pull him down but she was too slow to move and he fell on top of her. Their lips inches apart and both are breathing heavily. Yong hwa inched a little closer until a YAHH interrupted them.

Minhyuk: YAHHHHHHHH

jonghyun: hyung get off my shin angel..he said angrily

jung shin: what are you two doing especially at a kids park and in daylight.

Yong hwa: got up quickly and looked at his hyungs... umm..well..the..thing,, is. i. try to...yahh i dont have to expain anything to you guys.

Shin hye: still laying on the ground. Got up slowly. Hit yong hwa arm and told them the truth. The three hyungs smiled at her honesty and went to play also. It was 5 in the afternoon when they went to karaoke mania. They arrived and saw seohyun and her lover kissing. Shin hye looked at yong hwa and reached for his hand. He looked down and smiled. They decided to leave the place since yong didnt want to look at seohyun. They ordered take outs and went to the boys house. Shin hye made up an excuse to go to her house but the boys refused since it was getting late even though it was still daylight. The boys set the table and they ate and laughed and talked amongst themselves. Shin hye asked if she could go back home and shower. The boys refused again and gave her a towel and pointed to the upstairs bathroom. Yong hwa went and got her one of his t- shirts and gave it to her to change into. She asked about underwear and the boys all blushed and gave her yong hwas boxers. She shook her head and went in for a shower. The boys were all down stairs watching t.v. except for yong hwa who was in his room. He closed his eyes for a moment until someone nudged him. He looked up and saw shin hye wearing his shirt and boxers. Her legs were closed together and her hair was all wet but yet she looked super y to him. He got up and stared at her some more then looked away.. Then looked again and then away. she looked at him and he went pass her to the bathroom to take his shower also.

Shin hye: went downstairs.. and the boys stared at her over and over again. They all thought she looked stunning in anything. They started to drool especially minhyuk and jonghyun. 

Shin hye: umm guys?? Why are you drooling?? Cut it out

Minhyuk: unni looks beautiful in anything... He got up and went to her. She slapped his hands when he tried to hug her.

Jonghyun: *laughs* she is my shin angel minhyuk go find your own. He tried to hug her also but she kicked his knee and he started to jump up and down pretending that it hurts.

Jung shin: yahh babo for the last time shin hye is not your angel she hates both of you and your ugly in her eyes... He went by and hugged her and she let him. They laughed when they saw the faces of the two in front of them. On the stairs stood a jealous yong hwa looking down at them with a towel at his waist.

Yong hwa: *annoyed* yahh get a room will ya??

shin hye: how about you get some clothes will ya?? * her and jung shin laughed again*

yong hwa: fine just stop flirting its getting annoying.

jung shin: how hyung?? were just laughing

yong hwa: yeah its call flirting.. do it in your room so the rest of us wont see or hear you two arraso?? * he walked back upstairs and slammed his room door.

shin hye: his the one that came down half and his annoyed?? Sheesh fine come on jung shin kaja. Lets go to your room. *they headed to his room leaving the two downstairs madder and madder*

In jung shin room:

jung shin: shin hye yah....who do you like??

Shin hye: hmm well i dont know how to tell if i like someone so i wouldnt know.

jung shin: it's when you look at someone and your hearts beats faster and slower at the same time thats when you like someone.

Shin hye: ohhh well i felt that only once..

Jung shin: when??

Shin hye: When i saw yong hwa in the rain and he hugged me.

Jung shin: hehehehe awww our demon girl likes yong hwa.

shin hye: yahh...dont tell him please??? promise me you wont say anything to him about it??!! He just got his heart broken and i dont want to be a sweeper.

Jung shin: hahaha a what??...a sweeper??

Shin hye: Dehh...someone who swoops in and fix a broken heart.

Jung shin: umm i think thats cupid...

shin hye: cupid whatever you call it. I dont want him to think that i pity him thats why i like him.

Jung shin: okay i promise not to tell. they both got on his bed and started jumping up and down. During their conversation jonghyun and minhyuk was eavesdropping they looked at each other and giggled over her crush. They opened the door and barged in..

Minhyuk: ooooooo shin hye and yong sitting in a tree ki--

shin hye: threw a pillow at him to shut him up.. Yahh stop he might hear you..

Jonghyun: haha unni your so cute.. Well keep your secret...dont worry...but if you give me a kiss...

Shin hye: *mischieviously hid a pillow behind her back and walked towards him* dehh ill kiss you. she inched closer to his lips and then hit his face with the pillow causing him to fall to the floor. He got up and grabbed her and jungshin hit him with another pillow. They seperated into two teams and started a pillow fight. On the other hand yong hwa came in and yelled at them all at once.

Yong hwa: cant someone just sleep in peace??

Shin hye: haha lighten up were just having fun.

yong hwa: is this a playground shin hye?? Go play somewhere else if you want to play.

Shin hye: fine ill do that at my house where no one can tell me what to do.*pushed passed him and went down the stairs*

Yong hwa: are you going home??

 

Shin hye: noo im going to narnia and talk to all the animals/ creatures.

Yong hwa: fine go i dont mind.. you make too much noise when your hear anyways.

minhyuk: unni ill come with you..

shin hye: its fine ill go by myself. *walks out the door irritated*

Yong hwa pov: it wasnt my fault she was just laughing and enjoying with the guys that it made me irritated. How come she wont laugh and smile to me the same way she does to them. My hyungs all looked at me in anger than retired to their bed. I looked after them and then snuck out the door. I ran to catch up with shin hye. i was heading for her house when i saw her with her head down at the bustop. i went and sat down next to her.Every now and then i scoot closer to her, and she would scoot further away. She scooted so far she almost fell of so i grabbed her. I gave her a pissed look and then hauled her over my shoulder. i took her back to my place and put her on the ground.

shin hye: what the hell?? you told me to leave and then bought me back?/ make up your mind!!!

yong hwa: its too dangerous outside for little girls like you shin hye.

shin hye: wahh??...little girl?? mee??...Thats it...hell broke loose when she tripped him and jumped on top of him. She wrestled him to the ground and sat on his back.

yong hwa: get off shin hye yah my back hurts.. your soo fat its about to break.

Shin hye: maybe if you worked out more than it wouldnt hurt as bad.

yong hwa: seriously it hurts alot get off...now!!

shin hye: ani thats what you get for annoying me today. Ohh and apologize first and lll get off.

yong hwa: no im not apologizing.. He got up and she fell backwards he got up on top of her and push her hands down on both sides.,.Haha i got you now... Apologize to me for almost breaking my back.

shin hye: hell no she got her hands free and pushed him back.. she try to run up the stairs but he grabbed her by the waist and hauled her over his shoulder again. he took her to his bedroom and threw her on his bed.

shin hye: yahh what are you doing??

yong hwa: nothing its almost midnight and you need to get some sleep. Ill sleep on the other room with jung shin. Call if you need anything. He try to walk out and shin hye called him.

Shin hye: yoooonnnnnnggggg...

yong hwa: what now shin hye this is the sixth time today!!!

shin hye: its cold.

yong hwa: well put the damn blanket around you. He turned and walked out and she called again. being fed up he jumped on the bed and climbed under the covers with her. He grabbed her and put his body close to her. Are you still cold??

shin hye: * shocked* swalloed her saliva.. noo

the two just stayed like that until they fell asleep in each others arms/