Tears pain and the past

Rain of tears

4 years ago at Baekje Hospital....

Shin hye yah I am very proud to be your father. Everyday you would always come in and have the biggest smile in your face that shows pure innocence. It pains me to say this but i will be leaving for a while and i want you to be proud and keep your head as high as you can...Can you do that?? For your father?? Please shin hye yah.....

Shin hye:appa what's going on??... Why are you leaving?? You promised me you will always be next to me no matter what and now your telling me your going away?? Please dad dont go. Ill be good. Just dont go okay??

Park hyun bin: Shin hye yah this is not good bye its a see you later arraso?? Shin hye yah??...Smile for daddy one more time before I go okay??...After saying that he waited for her smile and the monitor started peeping loudly in shin hyes ears.

Shin hye:Appa appa wake up please wake up.. The nurses and doctors were rushing in to save him but shin hye wouldnt let go of him she screamed her heart out knowing now that she was all alone.  When the doctors finally pry her hands free she fell to the floor. Her mother park han byul came in to hold her and shin hye pushed her away and ran off. She kept running until she came by a park. She sat down and cry and cry until midnight that day. Her mother sent a search party out for her but they never find her. Bright and early the next day the mom arranged a proper burial for her husband. She asked the guards if there was any sign of shin hye to which they look down in shame and admitted they look all over the place. Han byul was getting frustrated with her daughters behavior so she called off the search. Shes not  even a caring mother to know where shin hye is at... She knew that if her husband was still alive he would know where to find her.

Shin hye pov: He left... He left me and he knows very well he was my only friend. His a liar...she screamed louder... You hear me dad your a DAMN  liar. I trusted you and you left me here. My only friend who understands me and your gone!!! How am i suppose to go on now.??You told me well be together forever.. and now i guess forever is not as long as you thought it would be!!! She screamed to no one in particular she just knew she felt very lonely. She saw her mothers guards  and left to hide. She then felt exahausted and decided to walk home.

Park han byul: Shin hye where the hell have you been?? You know how hard we search for you??

Park shin hye: You didnt look for me at all.. Your stupid guards did... What kind of mother are you???...If it was dad he would search everywhere for me even in the morgue.Just so he can fi-... She couldnt finish because her mom slapped her. Yahh omma why did you do that for?? She was getting madder but soon turned angry when she saw a man sitting there starting at her.

Lee min ho: Hiiii shin hye i heard alot about you... Im lee min ho... Im going to be your new father starting tomorrow.I been waiting to ask your mother for her hand in marriage but she was already married but now that she is a widowed It will be my chance and all of our chance to start a new family.

Shin hye: Who the hell do you think you are?? Are you two serious!!! My dad just past away not too long ago and your here arranging marriage?? Well have fun with your wedding i wish you both bad luck and a y life to come. UHhh i hate you she pointed at lee min ho... How dare you walk in a family whose grieving over a loss of a love one and arrange mar- shin hye looked at her mom. Mom am i the only one who love dad here?? Why are you marrying again?? Your husband my dad just died and your ready for a new husband??!!!

Lee min ho: well look here little lady the living keeps on the living and the dead well theyre dead theirs nothing i can do to bring your father back to life.

Shin hye: true but you can still get the hell out... We dont need you here!! Her mom slapped her hard across her face and told her to leave. Shin hye turned to her mom... And you wonder why i dont love you mom.!!! she ran out the door and sat down on the curb crying. She heard foot steps and looked up to lee min ho's face... And god she wanted to drop kick him so badly.

Lee min ho: Shin hye yah please be resonable...your mother is going through a hard time as it is soo lay low and accept her choices.

Shin hye: she is a liar...She dare looked my dad in the face and tells him she loves him but here she is planning to be a wife of another just when her husband just died. Theyre both deceivers. My dad the owner of Matakanai Dance Studio who taugh me everything i know left me all alone and my Mother someone who doesnt even get to know me. She sobbed and cried and every time lee min ho try to comfort her she scoots away and give him dagger looks.

Lee min ho: Im sorry but i do sincerely loved your mom and shin hye??? We moving to my house and you would be attending osaka middle and then high school until you graduate.

Shin hye: shiro i dont want to go anywhere with the both of you.. I dont care how much you love her its still not right to marry another mans wife.

Lee min ho: It wasnt a choice your going to go wether you like it or not... Ohh and for the wedding wear the dress on your bed if you dont show up then I will turn your dads dance studio to a karaoke place.

Shin hye: take it..he left here anyways...with a women that doesnt even consider me her owns...I will attend this high school if you let me do whatever I want. Meaning I get to leave class when i want and order teachers around. IF you agree then ill attend your bad luck wedding and go to your stupid school along with your stupid house.

Park shin hye pov: At the wedding I saw alot of rich kids. I mean im rich too but i dont over exaggerate about it. I walked by a group and kids my age and try to conversate. At first i didnt know how to because my only friend was my dad but they talked to me and i enjoyed it. The reception was boring but i stood with my new friends.

Park shin hye: my dad died not too long ago and thats my mom getting married to that airhead.

Woori: ohh really?? she is pretty like you but shin hye im thirsty go get me so water please??

Shin hye: ohh deh ill be right back.

Woori: quick guys go do it now.... Cut off her hair now!! haha make sure she doesnt see you okay??

yoona and sooyoung: deh captain we will be back hahaha.

Both girls followed shin hye and snipped her hair one by one until she have short hair. When shin hye turned around yoona and sooyoung was holding her hair while woori laughed out loud. She screamed look everyone theres a boy in a girls dress hahaha. She came close to shin hyes face and said...do you honestly think that we will be your friends??!! you poor thing.. Come on guys she said and they walked off throwing shin hyes hair on the floor. Her mom came up and told her why she let them do that not even a are you okay honey or dont worry ill handle it. Shin hye looked at her mom and walked of taking off the dress along as she goes. Underneath she had shorts and  tank and she headed to her dads studio. She saw the sign and it said remodeled. She quickly went in where there were construction workers and she asked them why they are tearing the place down to which one replied... Its going to be a karaoke place.

Shin hye pov: He lied to me... All of them!! Why does everyone do this to me?? I knew if my dad was here he wouldnt let it happen but his gone and no one was there to help me. I really hate you right now lee min ho. Im going to ruin your so called happiness.

Shin hye: yah lee min ho... Why did you lie to me?? Your taring my dads studio down for a stupid karaoke place?? Dont you have to know how to sing to have one put in place??

Lee min ho: Well i guess i lied to you... I knew if i used your dads name then you will follow my conditions and i was right you did.. dont worry kid ill sign you up for singing lessons and you will be a talented girl of mines arraso...Dont worry youll thank me later.

Shin hye: the only thing your getting from me is my middle finger.. your a sick man you deceive a little girl to get what you want?? ahaha i see pathetic men like you everywhere...

Lee min ho: hold on what happend to all your hair.. so im seeing that i have a son not a daughter but a son?? it suits you i never wanted a daughter anyways bye son see you after the honey moon.

Shin hye pov: Dad im all alone... I know you said its not good bye but i cant see you.. I really need you right now. Ohh and i cut my hair..well this girls did!! Dad... im not going to promise you those wishes you wanted... From now on I wont smile anymore... but i will keep my head up high so you can see me from up there and smile down at me.. Thanks for being friend i wish you would have stayed longer.

During her middle school year people would always think she was a boy especially the girls they would give her phone numbers and shin hye would always throw them away. She saw woori and her clan and she got even with all of them.. When they where all outside she put glue in their lotion bottle and she saw them use it after they came back in... She got through middle school with low test grades and everyone didnt like her. It pained her until she decided one day not to care anymore. She walked the halls as cold as snow and never smiled a single smile....

 

Sorry for the late update guys im very tired but i will update again tomorrow two chapters so stay tuned and hope you enjoy..