Who said it first?

Rain of tears

Shin hye woke up the next morning and went home leaving a note for the boys. She took a quick shower and went to school. She entered the gates and pumped into seohyun.. She turned and gave her a *watch it look* and walked away. Seohyun followed her and grabbed her arm and forced her in to the girls bathroom. Shin hye snatched her hand away and seohyun slapped her.

Seohyun: if you pumped into someone you should apologize. She told shin hye but shin hye slapped her back but harder.

Shin hye: well since your a nobody to me i didnt see you their. And lay your hands on me again and it will be the last of you??...You got that??* walks away pissed* She pumped into someone else and got up irritated. She looked down but it was someone she doesnt know.

Shin hye: umm are you just gonna sit their or are you gonna stand up??

Boy: im lee hong ki... but for a pretty girl like yourself you can call me lee honey...

Shin hye: orr i can call you lee hell no im not going to call you honey.. Hows that sound??

hong ki: hmm it sounds funny but whatever you want. *got up and grab his stuff from the floor and walked off*

shin hye: ohhh...im shin hye by the way. Hmm he looks cute.. Reminds me of minhyuk..She was talking to herself when someone iterrupted.

Yong hwa: stop talking to yourself its weird..

shin hye: *jumped* yahh you scared me... She was gonna talk more but seohyun appeared next to yong hwa.

Seohyun: oppa can we talk??

Yong hwa: NO.. shin hye kaja!!*walks away with shin hye*

Seohyun: fine ignore me but remember this...i will never let you go yong even if we die. you are mines forever.

In the music room the cn blue boys and shin hye were chatting amongst themselves and seohyun came and try to conversate with them also. They remained quiet and ignored her which annoyed her and she left to sit with the girls. The girls chatted with seohyun and gave dirty looks to shin hye which she enjoyed. The boys stopped talking and the girls started squealing in delight. Shin hye turned around to see what caught their attention and saw him.. The guy who wants her to call him honey. She got up and went to him making the guys surprise and the girls jealous.

shin hye: ohh you... your in this class now??

hong ki:*puts his arm around her shoulder*.. dehh honey arent you happy??

Yong hwa: *gets up and grab hong ki arm thats around shin hye* yahh who are you to put your hands around her??Shin hye yah do you know this guy??!!!

Shin hye: umm dehh his lee honey...omo i mean lee hong something. I didnt mean to say honey at all..*slaps hong ki* See what you did??

hong ki: oww honey stop it...it hurts alot. He smiled brightly and the girls were melting to the sweetness of his voice and his smile. ohh honey lets eat lunch together okay??

Shin hye: no way lee so not my honey...Im going to be in the dance room.

hong ki: then lets eat in your dance room.*started walking away pulling shin hye along* Yong hwa followed them and grabbed his collar.

Yong hwa: she doesnt want to eat lunch with you... Leave her alone and stop calling her honey. She doesnt belong to you..!!!

hong ki: I know she doesnt belong to me....welll not yet, Honey lets go. *forced yong hwa hands off him and took shin hye with him. Yong hwa try to follow again agrier this time but seohyun stepped in front of him.

Seohyun: Looks like she found someone new....*touches yong hwa* dont waste your time with her she has plans with the new guy. Come on oppa lets go eat lunch together. Yong hwa shrugged her off and backed her up against the wall.

Yong hwa: what part of dont appear in front of me dont you get?? *walks off pissed*

The night before:

Seohyun pov: I got my plan ready and clear. I would hire someone to flirt and take away shin hye while i try and win yongs heart back. I texted the guy to meet me at karaoke mania and we will plan to destroy yong relationship with shin hye... I smiled at my brilliant plan. I dont know if it will work but its worth a try.

mystery guy: hmm so your paying me to spend time with this girl?? So you can win back some guys heart?? Thats stupid seohyun.

Seohyun: i know hong ki yah but its worth a try...right?? Just remember no matter how much she pushes you away force her...and make sure you do it when yong hwa wants to talk to her arasso??...and remember dont tell anyone of our plan?? You can leave now...make sure you dont get caught.

 

Shin hye: yahh stop pulling me away.. im not a shadow that will follow you no matter what!!!

hong ki: i have a secret to tell you...But dont get mad at me....Promise me!!

Shin hye: shut up and tell me already i wont tell anyone!!

hong ki: i was hired.....by seohyun...I work for her.

shin hye: Ohh and i was hired by psy and i work for him.. Yeah right dude if this is a prank i will seriously kill you..*turns around and tries to find cameras* Okay everyone come on out you caught me..hahaha...Guys?? Okay seriously is this a prank or what??

hong ki: Shin hye listen to me.. Seohyun hired me last night to separate you and yong hwa. She gave me money to do it and i accept it. I know it was bad of me but I had no choice i needed money. I didnt eat all day and my mom is very sick and is dying she paid me an amount to help my mom.. But my mom didnt want to live this way so she told me to return it. I went by to her house late last night to return it when i saw her with another guy. They kissed and laughed and i didnt know which heart she wanted...

shin hye: stop....What was the reason she paid you??

hong ki: to stop yong hwa from falling for you but for her. Thats why i had to call it off... this morning i played along with her plan so she thinks im supporting her plan but i dont. I dont know who she loves and who she wants.

shin hye: are her feelings sincere for yong hwa??

hong ki: she told me it is but then again she is with the other guy. *falls on his knees and apologize to shin hye*

shin hye: yahh get up i hate beggars...Im gonna go find her.*walks away ready to kill seohyun at the moment*

Seohyun:*still following yong hwa pretends to fall on the ground*

Yong hwa:*truns around to see seohyun on the floor* get up seohyun your acting

seohyun: yong oppa why are you doing this to me... cant you see im sincere??!!

Yong hwa:I dont care anymore stop following me.

seohyun: and what about shin hye??...she looked like she forgot about you the minute the new guy came here.*didnt know shin hye was standing behind her but realized when yong hwa started staring pass her to shin hye*

shin hye: wow seohyun your so sick and vile i dont even want to look at you anymore.

seohyun: what are you doing here??!! shouldnt you be with your new bf??

hong ki:*appear beside shin hye*

shin hye: how dare you bribe someone poor with a dying mother for your stupid desires??

seohyun: stop pretending like you care...and how did you find out??...*gives hong ki a death stare*...You told her??!!. I want the money back that i paid you...you poor filthy pig.*tries to slap hong ki but shin hye stepped in front of him and grabbed her hand*

shin hye: YOURE THE FILTHY PIG!!!! And dont ever try and lay your hands on me or my friends. Youre a deceiver and you do not know the meaning of being sincere at all. I may be cold and rude seohyun but at least i dont use people just to make myself happy. And thats why your filty... You never care for anyone but yourself.. And also you dont love yong hwa.. You love the fact he is popular and handsome. That's what you love not him. So if your going to hurt yong hwa.... Ill be here standing in front of him as a shield to block your decieving lies from getting to him...And thats what sincere is...FROM THE HEART!!!*everyone was staring at the commotion and people clapped for shin hye*

Crowd: omo shin hye yah is so cool...i didnt know she was like this at all..

shin hye:*turn to yong hwa and hong ki*...lets go guys i think were finish here.

Shin hye, hong ki and yong hwa walked off shock of what shin hye just said. They walked up the stairs towards the roof. Upon entering shin hye saw the diary girl sitting their crying. She walked closer to her and yong hwa thought she was going to yell at the girl for crying but shin hye pulled out a hanky and hand it to the girl shocking both yong hwa and hong ki.

Hong ki: umm seohyun told me your a rude cold hearted selfish girl...but you dont act like it. So im guessing seohyun was dillusional??!!

Yong hwa: nope she wasnt shin hye was all of the above.. not to mention heavy as a elephant.

Shin hye: *slapped his shoulder and turn to the girl* soo we meet again...what are you doing here and especially crying??

girl: ohh my name is jung so min....shin hye yah!! and my mom collapsed again last night. I try to hold on to her but they wouldnt let me. They told me to leave for the night but i wanted to be near her so ill be the first thing she see when she wakes up. *she cried some more*

shin hye: well go see her now....run their and hold on to your mom i know she probably wants to see a familiar face when she wakes up.

jung so min: will you go with me??... i dont want them to kick me out again.

shin hye: hmm well heres the thing...i hate hospitals and i dont plan on going in one any time soon... but my friend here * gesturing to hong ki* will take you... isnt that right??

hong ki:*saw shin hye threatning looks* okay then...i guess ill take you. Come on, and dont if they yell at us.. ill yell back. They left leaving the two standing their looking after them.

Yong hwa:whats the story to that guy?? How did he fall for seohyun trap??

Shin hye: his mom is dying and he just wanted to provide for her. *looks down at the ground* poor guy... at least he told me what he was up to.. and for seohyun?? what a sicko...

yong hwa: true but can i tell you something??

Shin hye: if your gonna tell me im fat then i get it...

yong hwa: no, how do you know when someones lying??

shin hye: you have to ask seohyun that...* she laughed and yong hwa joined her* Why are you asking??

yong hwa: no reason...ohh and shin hye???....YOUR SO FAT!!! *laughs and runs around with shin hye chasing him*

shin hye: you babo im not fat... im just fluffy!!!

yong hwa: sure you are fatty.

shin hye: *still running after him and then he did something that shocked her. he knelt down and tied her shoe. She stared at him and then away so he wont see her blush.* Ohh gomawo.

yong hwa: hmm...pay me!!

shin hye: wahh?? just because you tie my shoe??... how about i give you gum instead??

yong hwa: okay give me a piece. *starts chewing and then blow bubbles. Shin hye was staring at him and she waited for him to blow another bubble and then. SLAP. Yong hwa had gum all over his face and mouth.. He got up but shin hye was down the stairs. He hurried and ran towards her. He was a few feet behind her when he saw her slip. He laughed and ran full force and caught her.

yong hwa: hahaha your a clumsy fat girl arent you shin hye yah?? * he cleaned his gum off his face and sat beside her*

shin hye: shut up i didnt know the floor was wet.. Sheesh and im not fat.. Your just weak.

yong hwa: im not weak.. My poor body cant carry fat girls. * he said staring at shin hye earning him a slap from her*

shin hye: give me a piggy back... hurry up

yong hwa: yahh didnt you hear what i just said?? my body can support fat girls.

shin hye: *pouting cutely* yong....pleeeaaaassseee???

yong hwa:* looked at her cuteness and then turned his back*.. come on before i change my mind.

Shin hye: haha you cant resist me huh yong??

yong hwa: shut up and get on...*looked away blushing remembering his secret*

They walked out of the school with shin hye on his back. Everyone stared at the two and smiled. Now that everyone know that shin hye has a good side no one wanted to hate her. On the other hand seohyun came outside and saw the commotion. She was mad since yong hwa never gave her piggy backs before. She try to get to them but the cn blue boys blocked her.

jung shin: give it a rest.. you have been replaced.

minhyuk: Yong and the rest of us doesnt want to see you ever again.

jonghyun: With all honesty seohyun, you had all of our hearts, the way you smile and wink at us...made our hearts beat faster but now... that you hurt one of us.. you hurt all of us. And i like shin angel better than you. At least she knows how to tell the truth.

Seohyun: why are you guys doing this to me?? * pretends to cry but the boys walked off towards their leader*

jonghyun: ohh hyung my turn.. i want to give shin angel a piggyback... Come on get on my back shin angel.

yong hwa: yahh she's staying on my back.. and how many times do i have to tell you??...your ugly!! haha mianhe i didnt mean it hyung come back.

shin hye: its okay ill get off. *tries to get off but yong hwa yelled at her to stay on*

The boys went and walked up ahead and went inside the store leaving the two alone once again. Yong hwa remembered their first kiss the night before but was sad that shin hye doesnt know about it. She down from his back and stared at him. He just kept looking at the ground and every once in a while he would smile for no reason. He keep thinking she doesnt know but she knows everything. It was his turn to look at her and every once and then she would smile. He got curious and asked her about it.

yong hwa: why are you smiling??!!

shin hye: umm ohh nothing i was just smiling and you??

yong hwa: hmm its a secret... i cant tell anyone.

shin hye: just tell me..i wont tell anyone.

yong hwa: if i told you then it wouldnt be a secret.

shin hye: hmm does it start with a h??

yong hwa: noo im not gonna play this game with you... *walks away*

shin hye: yong i know what you did last night!!!

yong hwa: umm yeah i do too... hold on what are you talking about??

shin hye: you kissed me.

yong hwa: WHAT??!! who told you that?? was it jung shin...because he was the only one i told. Im gonna kill that guy once i get my hands on him... He kept complaining with his back to shin hye. Shin hye didnt know what to do so she went and gave him a back hug.

Shin hye: shut up already. I pretended to be asleep last night when you came in and acted as a thief. *still hugging him*

yong hwa: *shocked of what she did and said could barely move* a thief?? what do you mean??

shin hye: you stole a kiss from me and that makes you a thief.

yong hwa: *turns around to meet her face and inched closer to her lips* what if i kiss you now?? What will you do??

shin hye: nothing because its my turn to be the thief. * she grabs the side of his head and pushed her lips on to his. She gave him the feeling she stored in her heart. Theyre kissed turned passionately and then pulled apart. Yong hwa took a long deep breath and then grabbed her again kissing her with all he had. He felt the soft lips his been craving ever since this morning and he was happy she was kissing him back. They broke off and he pulled her close.

yong hwa: jeongmal chohayo... *he said sincerely*

shin hye: *snuggled close to him* and if i dont like you back??

yong hwa: then i will make you like me... how bout that??

shin hye: hmm then i guess i like you back. She smiled up at him cutely and he gave her a quick peck and they walked towards the store to meet the boys while holding hands. Behind them seohyun stood crying fake tears....

seohyun pov: i saw them kissing passionately the way me and kyuhyun kiss and i knew right then and their that yong hwa was no longer mines.. I was angry and mad. They held hands and i wanted to hurt shin hye. Just wait shin hye i will ruin your relationship just wait and see. Their goes my chance at ever being popular.. I said angrily!! I called my bf but he said he was busy with something.I got pissed and went to a bar to drink down my sorrow.

shin hye pov: hehehe he said he likes me..hahaha shin hye yah you are the best. I knew he liked me i just waited for him to say it. Im so happy right now i dont know how my heart is still beating. I went to sleep that night with a huge smile after he dropped me home and gave me a good night kiss by the door.

yong hwa pov: i just took her home and i already miss her.  I sat in my bed counting down the hours and minutes plus seconds until i get to see her again. I wanted time to speed up so i can see her bright and early. Im glad i confess to her before someone comes in and take her away from me.

love you all hope you enjoy