Time of our lives

Rain of tears

Shin hye texted yong hwa the moment she came home. She was singing in the shower when her mom knocked on the door asking her to have a talk when she's done.

Mom: shin hye yah...i notice you been happy lately.

Shin hye: ohhh yeah.

mom: is it that guy??

Shin hye: yes...mom im kinda tired now so can I sleep??!!

mom: shin hye yah why do you push me away?? you were always close to your dad and i just wanted to know why your not close to me.

Shin hye:*turns and look at her mom with a pissed off look*...WHY!!!??YOU WERE NEVER WITH ME!!! NO MATTER WHAT I DO YOUR NEVER THERE. DAD WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO HELPS ME MOM NOT YOU. HOW COULD YOU GET REMARRY THE DAY AFTER??!!!

mom: it was hard shin hye yah....your father was the first man i ever loved and im also hurting too because his gone but you cant blame that on me.

shin hye: Im not blaming you for anything. If you could have been a better mom then we wouldnt be having this conversation. ill be sleeping now so you can go

mom: Im sorry....i really am sorry. *walks out crying knowing that what shin hye said was the truth*

Lee min ho walked to where she is and hugged her. He kissed her and held her as she cried.

Han byul: she hates me so much i dont think she will ever forgive me.

lee min ho: she will ill talk to her. You wait here and ill be back.

han byul:okay but she wont

Shin hye:*open doors* whats going on?? are we having a everyone go to shin hyes room day?

lee min ho: Lets talk...

shin hye:sure why not

lee min ho: your mom was one of the daughter of the richest family the han dynasty. She was loved by many and she fell in love with your father. A poor dancer who never made it anywhere. One day when her father caught them he disowned her and they moved here to start a life. Soon they had a daughter whose beauty shine through the entire world. They lived happy but the man had heart problems. He died and his daughters beauty turns to darkness. She was rude and cold to others especially to her mother. When her father passed not a day passed and her mother remarried. To the richest man who owns lee way studios. He loved her and she never loved him the way she loved your dad. You see when your dad died her dad also died. Same day same time. That's why your mom wasnt in the room when your father died, she was in her dads hospital room. He had a dying wish for her to full fill. A wish that she didnt want to take but she did anyways.

shin hye: and the wish is??

lee min ho: to marry me and become the worlds richest family. She refused him many time. But when his monitor beep she agreed. I asked for her hand in marriage and we married as soon as possible. She didnt want to tell you but Im telling you now.

shin hye: is that suppose to convince me that she loves me?? Your story didnt work so you can leave.

lee min ho: Shin hye yah....she try to reach out to you so many times is just that you loved your dad more. And i dont blame you. Your mom has everyone loving her but your dad...everyone hates him. He stole away park han only daughter and they came after you guys alot of times. They burned down your second home and you guys keep running away. Thats when he was mad and bought a house for you guys and he stood his ground. He always asked for her fathers forgiveness but he shame them both.

shin hye: well thanks for the bed time story but im not changing my decision. She is a bad mother and i dont understand why she couldnt just love me the way i see other moms do.

Lee min ho: You have to remember she had you at a young age. She loved you with all her heart so why cant you do the same??

shin hye: ill be going to sleep now...good night.

han byul:what she say.

lee min ho:hmm she's stubborn but dont worry she'll come around. Lets go to bed.

It was saturday morining when shin hye woke up to the smell of pancakes. She ran downstairs and looked from her mom to lee min ho.

Shin hye: if fixing me pancakes is your way of making me forgive you....its not working!!!

han byul: But its your favorite...blueberry!!

shin hye: *gave her mom a death glare* IM FREAKING ALLERGIC TO BLUEBERRY!!! how could you possibly think its my favorite?!!!*runs back up the stairs and locked her room.

han byul: min ho??....Happy anniversary!! Should we bid goodbye and leave??

lee min ho: *went up the stairs and knock on shin hye door which she opened and closed when she saw him there*...yahh shin hye yahh...me and your mom would be going to the U.S. again.

shin hye: good dont come back.

lee min ho: AISH YAHH OPEN YOUR DOOR!!!

shin hye:*opens her door* what do you want?? Just hop on your private jet and leave..ohh and happy anniversary.

lee min ho: i knew you had good in you...but look when we come back next saturday please forgive your mom by then.

shin hye: hmm ill think about it..

lee min ho: fine at least your trying...ohh and try not to bring boys over at the house.. especially your yongie bear...

shin hye: YAHH!!! i dont call him that...*pulls her phone out and change yongie bear to yong babo* min ho grabbed her for a quick hug and she elbowed him in the stomach and they both laughed leaving han byul crying in the hallway. She wanted a laugh with shin hye also but she knows it will never happen.

Han byul: were leaving now...shin hye yah??..take care of yourself. The guards will not be staying with you they are all coming with us. Eat healthy and smile often okay??...I love you

shin hye:*turns her back and walk back in the house*

han byul: *starts to cry and opened the door to the car when shin hye came back*

shin hye: Mom.... I dont want you to leave like this. Me mad at you for not acting as a mom to me. I dont forgive you 100% but i will forgive you 98%....you take care also and dont bring him back..*pointing to lee min ho* try to leave him somewhere.. And I love you too. *They shared a mom and daughter hug and they left*

Shin hye was alone at her house bored as heck when she received a text.

shin hye:*phone starts to ring and she answered* Hello??

yong hwa: are you at home??

shin hye: yeah why??

yong hwa: I can see you in your pajamas...

shin hye:*looking around searching for any hidden cameras* so your stalking me??

yong hwa: nope just wanted to see what my girl is doing...and stop looking around and open the door for me.

Shin hye went by and open the door. Not only was yong hwa there the rest of the gang was also.

shin hye: ummm??? care to explain why the hell your all here for??!!

jung shin: well you lived in our house...we wanted to see what its like to live in yours.

shin hye: hell to the no...get out now!!!

yong hwa: *went behind shin hye and wrapped his hands around her waist*...pleeassee??!!

shin hye: fine...but only for today.

jonghyun: ohh gomawo shin angel... Grabs shin hye in a tight embrace which earn him a hair pull from yong hwa.

yong hwa: thats 100 dollars from you for touching my shin hye...

Jonhyun:threw 300 dollars at him and hugged shin hye again three times. He then let go and threw another 300 but wasnt reaching for a hug but instead a kiss.

yong hwa: yahh cut it out..those lips are mines and mines alone...find your own.

jonghyun:aww hyung share...just this once.

yong hwa: No... shin hye yah lets go.

shin hye: go where??

yong hwa: go somewhere this losers cant see us kiss...maybe your room??*he said earning her blush*

shin hye: yahh stop....*red as a tomato by now*

yong hwa: im kidding but i do want to see your room..

minhyuk: we get the clue...well be leaving unnie we still need to  pack our clothes for our slumber tonight.

jonghyun: ohh dehh....shin angel dont miss me too much ill be back.

jung shin:let me say for the last time jonghyun...she thinks your ugly.

the boys left the two alone and shin hye got a little uncomfortable.

Shin hye: umm what do we do now??

yong hwa: we can get and do dirty things...*he said and shin hye punched him on the arm*

shin hye: stop being disgusting...*she blushed*..should we go to my room??

yong hwa: lead the way...*she walked up the stairs but got swooped up by yong and he carried her to her room and threw her on the bed and he jumped down next to her*

shin hye: soo this is my room

yong hwa: soo this is where my lady sleeps??!! Its nice. *he looked at the big space between both of them and he grabbed shin hye and scooted her closer*....much better

shin hye: yong i missed you... My parents left again but today is their anniversary and they took all the guards with them.

yong hwa: good...soo we can be alone in this huge house...no one will know what were gonna do.....

shin hye: yahh stop acting erted.... hahaha your too much.

yong hwa: grabbed shin hye phone and looked at their text messages. Umm who is yong babo??!! that better not be me

shin hye: ohhh about that it is...

yong hwa: why not my handsome knight??....but yong babo??....Im not gonna forgive you shin hye yah. *sits up and had his back to shin hye*

shin hye: got on her knees on the bed and threw her arms around yong hwa*....OPPA

yong hwa: *shocked of what she said and felt his heart speeding up faster and faster*..yahh what did you say??

shin hye: should i call you oppa???

yong hwa: ani...seohyun calls me that.

shin hye:*thinks for a moment and then*...oppa i love you why cant you see im being sincere??* acting like seohyun*

yong hwa: laughing at her cuteness....turned around and jumped on top of her. He kissed her lightly on the lips and then kissed her neck. Her hands were playing with his hair and then he turned over so she could be on the top. She layed their on top of him when they heard his hyungs running up the steps yong hwa quickly threw shin hye away and she landed on the floor.

shin hye: yahhh that hurts alot yong!!!*starts slapping him and slapping him*

yong hwa: im sorry please stop im sorry i wont do it again.

jung  shin: do what again??

jonghyun: did you two by chance???

minhyuk:unni?? you two are bad.

They played games, taught shin hye how to swim and ride a bike. She fell off the bike and yong hwa carried her inside and put bandaids all over her owies. They would always yell at each other once or twice but they always fix it with loving smiles towards each other.

shin hye: yahh yong it really hurts stop touching it.

yong hwa: but we have to clean the wound so it wont get infected.

shin hye: but it hurts....He grabbed her hand and kissed her on the lips... and put the bandaid on her knee. Both of them and the gang went to buy ice cream and came home to enjoy it. They the t.v. and watched movies all night laughing and playing around with each other. The boys retired to the guest room where shin hye told them to sleep and left the two alone. Shin hye layed her head on yong hwas lap and fell asleep. Yong hwa carried her all the way up to her room and lay her down. He smiled at her one last time before joining his hyungs. He try to leave but shin hye grabbed his hand before he could.

shin hye: yong?? you can sleep in my room.

yong hwa: you dont mind at all??

shin hye: not on the bed with me but on the floor. She got pillows and blankets and fixed his bed. After she finished she looked up to see a sleeping yong on her bed. She quickly went by to him and try to wake him up.

shin hye: umm yongie....get up i fixed your bed already...* she poke him five times and on the sixth time he opened his eyes and grabbed her* yong...let go please i want to sleep.

yong hwa: then sleep....in my arms for tonight.

shin hye: but...nevermind.. just for today and thats it okay??...night babo

yong hwa: night shin hye yah...when i wake up i better see your face first thing in the morning okay??

shin hye: dehh

they both slep peacefully but what they didnt know was the other boys sneaking upstairs and taking photos of the two sleeping cutely together. The boys were to tired to go back down the stairs so they slept on the floor of shin hye room. ANd that night they all shared a night with shin hye and her house was the best place they ever slept at.

 

sorry its short but im tired and sick ill pick up tomorrow with a longer update.