Best moments with the guys

Rain of tears

When yong hwa woke up he was still holding on to shin hye....so he thought.

yong hwa:*wakes up and see a smiling minhyuk* YAHHH!!!

Minhyuk: morning angel...*he smiled at yong hwa and yong hwa kicked him off the bed and landed on the floor. Yong hwa got up and looked for shin hye and their she was. Sleeping between jungshin and jonghyun. Jonghyun had one of his legs over her body which pissed yong hwa off.

yong hwa: AISHHH YAHHH GET OFF OF HER....he went and pushed them both off shin hye which woke her up.

shin hye: do you always yell??...some people where sleeping.

yong hwa:*gave her a dagger look*....DIDNT I TELL YOU LAST NIGHT THAT I WANTED TO WAKE UP AND THE FIRST THING I SEE IS YOU??!!! whose idea was this!!!

jonghyun: well hyung i thought maybe shin angel should sleep with us for half the night so we switched the both of them.

yong hwa: sooo what your saying is??... I BEEN SLEEPING WITH MINHYUK THE WHOLE TIME?!!! thats it your all gonna die today...* he jumped on jonghyun and wrestled him to the ground while minhyuk and jungshin were jumping on him leaving shin hye confused. They wrestled each other and then stop.

jonghyun: lets have a wrestling contest..who ever wins..shin angel has to kiss them.

yong hwa: NO...none of you is kissing whats mine. they all started arguing like 4 yr olds and shin hye sneaked out quietly to go down stairs to the guest room. Which jungshin also followed her and they went in at the same time. They jumped on the bed and waited for the boys upstairs to realize they were gone. Ten minutes later they burst in the room and jumped on the bed between jungshin and shin hye. Yong came in after and saw shin hye with his hyungs and jumped on the bed also kicking his hyungs off.

Yong hwa: what should we do today??

jonghyun: we could all take turns holding shin hyes hand.* yong hwa slapped him on the head and the two acted like kids again*

shin hye: well i was thinking we could go watch a movie or karaoke mania.....

yong hwa: Or maybe we could go to a club tonight and let loose. How about it guys??

shin hye: soo you go to clubs???*giving him a suspicious look*

yong hwa: yup sure do...you dont??

shin hye: umm no i dont..but lets go just for fun.

Yong hwa: hmm then lets go tonight....but for right now!! Hyungs go fix shin hye's bed.

shin hye: yahh ill do it...i did sleep init also...and so did you!! why are you telling them to clean it??

Yong hwa: okay how about we clean your room and they could clean the guest room??....*he gave his hyungs warning looks so they can agree with his idea but...it didnt work*

Jonghyun:or....hyung can go upstairs and clean shin angles room while shin angel helps us clean the guest room.

yong hwa:*got up and smack his head* No for the last time im not sharing shin hye with you guys. Now hurry up were gonna go eat breakfast somewhere.

Jung shin: OR you guys can stay here and me and shin hye would go and buy ingredients for breakfast.

minhyuk: you just want her for yourself...i dont agree with your plan.

jungshin: hmm minhyuk who here does not like shin hye yah like that??...oh thats right...me so shut up and clean this house. When we come back and its still looks the same then no breakfast for you all. Come on shin hye yah lets go buy food. She followed him out and she gave yong hwa a cute wink and wave at the other two before following jungshin.

At the market they bought fresh strawberries and extra pancake mix for their breakfast. They went to the self check out and bought their stuff. After paying they walked out the automatic doors and crossed the streets. When arriving to the other side shin hye turned her back and saw a little girl on the road trying to reach for her teddy bear. The little girls mom was yelling at her to hurry up but she was still trying to get her teddy bear when a truck came quickly by and would have ran the girl over if shin hye hadnt pulled her out at the last minute. Shin hye hugged the little girl tight because she was scared. The mother ran across the street and thanked shin hye and the girl hugged her and also thanked her too. When they left jungshin looked at shin hye and grabbed her before she hit the ground.

jungshin:yahh are you okay?? Hop on my back and ill carry you home.

shin hye: ani im fine i just got scared for a little bit...Im okay now dont worry.

jungshin: what you did shin hye was good. Your a hero...I think ima call you wonder women.

shin hye: nahh you look more like wonder woman than me...come on they must be waiting long..*she turned and pumped in to someone else and fell to the ground hitting her head..jungshin knelt down and helped her up when he saw the guy walk away he grabbed his arm...shin hye recognized him as kyuhyun*

jungshin: why are you walking away??!! apologize to her now!!

kyuhyun:i dont think soo...she pumped into me and i have nothing to apologize for. Especially to a like her.

jungshin: ???...YAHHH!!!* He grabbed kyuhyun and punched him soo hard he spit out blood and fell to the ground* dont call my shin hye unni that ever again!!!!Your a disrespectful pig and you will never find a gf because your a mean bastard. *he grabbed shin hye and helped her up and they try to walk away but came face to face with seohyun..who saw her bf on the ground mouth bleeding.*

seohyun: jung shin ah???...why did you do that for!!!??

jungshin: maybe you should ask him yourself.

seohyun: why did you hit my bf for??!!!

jungshin: hmm so your his gf??....*he gave her a dissapointed look* I thought your better than this seohyun. Guess i was wrong. And for the record little pig* talking to kyuhyun* If i see your face ever again treating a girl with disrespect...I wont leave you alone!!

The two walked home and laughed together at their act of bravery today. They talked about jungshin threatning kyuhyun and shin hye told him it gave her goosebumps when his being serious. When they arrive home they saw yong hwa at the front of the house pacing back and forth. When he saw them coming he ran to shin hye and hugged her.

jungshin: hyung it was only one hour...you missed her that much??!!

yong hwa: yahh one hour is too long...*he pulled back from their hug and saw shin hyes head was bleeding. He quickly looked at jungshin and demanded a explanation* What the hell is this jungshin?!!...Why is she bleeding???

shin hye: its fine yong. We got into a little incident on the way home and jungshin was soo brave and serious i thought i was dreaming.

yong hwa: its not okay shin hye your head is bleeding and your hands are also.. Who did this to you?!!

shin hye: it was seriously an accident.

jungshin:it was seohyuns pig of a bf.. He bumped into her and try to walk away without apologizing but i pulled him back and he called her a .

yong hwa:WHAT!!!!WHERE IS THIS GUY???* he walked to the side of the house and punched the wall* who does he think he is!!! Man if i find this guy ima punch the lights out of him.

shin hye:JUNG YONG HWA DONT YOU EVER TALK LIKE THAT!!!....cant you see?? he wants you to get mad. His just a loser and plus i dont care what he thinks of me.

jungshin: hmm thats our shin hye unni...ill go and fix breakfast and you two conversate and kiss like you always do.* he went in the house and it was clean. He called the boys in the kitchen and he started to prepare breakfast for five*

Shin hye:omo yong your bleeding..*reach for his hand but he shrugged her away*

yong hwa: im fine...*he walked to the back of the house when she ran up behind and hugged him*

shin hye: yong please dont be mad at me.

yong hwa: shin hye yah im not mad at you...im mad at myself!!....for not being their when that bastard called you that filthy word. Thats why im mad.

shin hye: well theirs always gonna be people like him in the world...and theirs always gonna be people like me..the ones who dont care what others think. I just care about what you see me as instead of what he see's me as.

yong hwa: *gave her an adoring look* Wow your sooo.....neutal. You just dont care about what others think. *he smiled and took her hand and walked in through the back door to see delicious pancakes on the table with three waiting hyungs.

minhyuk: wellll its about time. Lets eat im very hungry.

jonghyun: shin angel i save a seat for you....and guess what???....its beside me.

jungshin: or she can sit next to yong hwa since you know he's....HER BOYFRIEND!!*he said and gave jonghyun a smack on the head*

Shin hye ended up sitting in the middle of jonghyun and yong hwa. Yong hwa reached under the table and grab her hand which she gladly held and they started to eat. Yong hwa cut a piece of pancake and fed it to shin hye. She also did the same thing to him leaving jonghyun and minhyuk jealous.

Jonghyun: yahh shin angel i want some too...*he said opening his mouth wide open*

shin hye: *cuts a piece and was about to feed him when yong hwa got off from his chair and pushed jonghyun out of his and sat down taking the pancake that was on shin hye's fork*

jonghyun:hyung your so selfish...shin angel was feeding me that..

yong hwa: welll shin angel....is my gf so their for everything she does she has to do it for me.. But here ill feed you.*cuts off a pancake and feed jonghyun*

jonghyun: now i dont want it anymore...!!

yong hwa: haha thats what i thought.. Shin hye is mine!!

jungshin: we know hyung shut up now we get it.

shin hye: omo gomawo jung shin ah for today... I owe you alot.

jungshin:you dont need to owe me a thing. Your like my little sister and i wouldnt want anyone to call you a nasty word.

minhyuk: same goes for me too unni..ill protect you with my life because i know you would do the same for me.

jonghyun: ill catch a grenade for you, throw my hand on a blade for you, you know ill do anything for you.* he didnt finish because yonghwa slapped him*

yong hwa: yahh your just saying the lyrics to grenade by bruno mars.

jonghyun:shut up hyung it came from the heart...

yong hwa:yeahh bruno mars heart not yours.

jonghyun:the point is shin hye your our unni and our hyungs gf well protect you no matter what.

shin hye:*sniffling*...ohhh gomawo guys ill do the same for you...except catching a grenade to save you..haha but ill do my best to protect you also. She stood up and opened up her arms and all of them came in for a group hug. They cleaned the tables and played games the whole day until it turned dark. Shin hye went and took a shower and put on a dress for the club. She came downstairs and waited for the boys to come out also. She saw them coming down one by one and the last was yong hwa...he looked very y she thought. The boys filed out and shin hye try to follow but yong hwa caught her arm and pull her in for a hug.

yong hwa: thanks for today.

shin hye: what you mean??

yong hwa: what you said to my hyungs....That was nice and i could tell you were being sincere about it... Thanks.

shin hye: well they are all nice to me and i dont want anything to happen to them also.

yong hwa: but one other thing is....DONT EVER HUG MY HYUNGS AGAIN!!! come on lets go theyre waiting.

They entered the club and all the girls checked out the guys. They made their way to a table and sat down.The dance floor was big but no one was dancing. Yong hwa saw all the guys staring at shin hye and he got jealous. He got up and shin hye noticed girls checking him out which also made her jealous.

yong hwa: wow alot of guys like you...I can tell by the way they look at you.

shin hye: same goes for you..all the girls eyes are about to fall off.

yonghwa: I think im the hottest guy here.

shin hye: hmm so does that make me the hottest girl here??

yonghwa:how about a little bet my gf.

shin hye: im up for a bet...you lose anyways.

yong hwa: soo confident and cute my gf is...lets see who can get the other one jealous the most.

shin hye: soo your saying we have to make each other jealous??!!! Okay but remember you request it!!

yong hwa: starts now....let the flirting begin babe.

shin hye:*extended her hand out to jonghyun which he took happily and they were the first on the dance floor. shin hye wrapped her arms around jonghyuns neck and danced ily on him which made yong hwa very jealous. But he didnt give up yet he also went out and pulled out a girl and she tried way to hard to be y. Yong hwa keeps looking at shin hye and jonghyun. What he saw made him super jealous. She was circling around him while staring at yong hwa..She gave him a wink and pulled out another guy. She danced with jonghyun and then did a y twirl and dance with the other guy. The other guy grabbed her arm and they tango for a while finishing with a split which was all it took for yong hwa to bust right in and told the guy shin hye was his gf.*

Shin hye: yong are you mad??

yonghwa: im gonna kill jonghyun.

shin hye:wehh??

yonghwa:because he danced with you.*he pouted cutely which made shin hye laughed*

shin hye: hmm hey remember your the one who suggested we do this. And didnt i tell you that you were gonna lose??

yonghwa: shin hye yah...im not in the mood my jealousy meter is up to 100% so lets just keep quiet until i get it down to a 20% or less.

shin hye:* threw her hands around his neck and kissed his lips* yong i only looked at you when i was dancing.

yonghwa: still.... He kissed her again until someone came and ruin the moment.

seohyun: wow my bf was right...shin hye you are a !!

shin hye: look in the mirror and you'll see one.

seohyun: so yong you got mad at me for cheating but yet she was dancing like a with jonghyun and that random guy??!!

yong hwa: SHUT THE HELL UP SEOHYUN!!! what me and my gf do does not concern you so leave and never speak to us again...Ohh and tell your bf if i see his face ill ruin it.

seohyun: oppa what happend to you!!!? Your so cold.

yong hwa: Im not cold im just standing up for my gf. Shin hye yah lets go. * grabs shin hyes around the waist and they walked out. Before they left a group of girls which were good friends of seohyun opened up water bottles and try to wet shin hye with it but yong hwa and the boys all huddled and shield her from the water. Shin hye left that night dry while all the boys were wet. She turned to them and kissed each and one of them on the cheek except for yong hwa which she kissed him full force on the lips and she threw her hands around his neck to pull him in more.

shin hye: thank you for tonight guys. I had alot of fun and plus you guys stood up for me and protected me. You guys are the bestest friends i ever had. Im thankful for you guys.

jungshin: your the fifth member of our group shin hye yah...sing together stand together.

jonghyun: plus your my future wife...*he got slapped again but by all of them this time*

shin hye: jonghyun...your the worst dancer ever...You were stiff and like a robot. You remind me of an untalented weakling who lost a bet against me today...and that other day. Lets go buy a chicken outfit for this friend of mines.

They went to the store and shin hye saw a chicken costume. She went to buy it and gave it to yonghwa.

yonghwa: wehh??

shin hye: member that friend i mentioned??....Its you. for losing against me for the dancing competition.

minhyuk: haha hyung. You have to be a chicken...thats what you get for making bets you cant win.

jungshin: ima record this and blackmail you when you threatened me...

jonghyun:hmm give me shin hye and i wont record this.

yonghwa:screw all of you.. Ill be back ill put on the costume and sing at the house.

shin hye: the house???....noo sir we are going to the bridge where you can sing to the top of your lungs.

yong hwa:andwae....i wont do it.

shin hye: fine i guess you cant get a kiss tonight.

yong hwa: fine fine..i got it give me the damn suit.

He went and stand on the bridge and the other four was staring at him the whole time laughing at how ridiculous he looked. He started to sing but shin hye told him to stop. He thought she had a change of heart and he doesnt have to look ridiculous but she told him to sing the song they agreed on. We are the champions.

yong hwa:SHIN HYE YAH WAS THE CHAMPION AND I WAS THE LOSER CUZ SHE WAS THE BEST....DANCER OF THE WORLD.  he finished and the others where laughing super hard holding onto there stomachs and falling over because it was funny. He walked down kissed shin hye on the lips and gave her a smile.

shin hye: yong babo...why did you do that?? you didnt really have to

yonghwa: because its what you wanted and i love the way you smile when you get what you want.

shin hye: yong i wanted you.

yonghwa: and i want you too shin hye yah thats why i will always put a smile on your face.

thats all for today guys stay safe and enjoy