Meeting the family

Rain of tears

The boys decided to take shin hye to yong hwa's house. They packed up food and while shin hye and jungshin went to the market again. Yong hwa also followed just in case that bastard kyuhyun stirs up trouble. When he see them coming he ran back to the Cn blue house and tripped on a rock. He limped the rest way to the house and jumped on the couch acting casual, when jungshin and shin hye came home.

shin hye: ohh yong you were here all along??

yonghwa:of course where i would i be??

shin hye: ohh umm we saw this babo not too long ago trip over a rock and the funny thing is...he looks just like you.

yonghwa:*lying* well it wasnt me i was here all along.

jungshin: ohh well we saw his wallet on the ground and you know what??

yonghwa: what??*feeling his pocket for his wallet but it wasnt there*

jungshin: His name is also JUNG YONG HWA. Oh and the other thing is he looks just like you.

yonghwa:*takes his wallet and slap jungshin for catching him*..fine it was me i followed you guys. I didnt want the same thing to happen like before.

shin hye: hahaha it wont happen again plus i have jungshin with me...he'll protect me.

yonghwa:*looked jealous because of what she said just now* WAHH??? him?? how about me!!!

shin hye: Im just kidding yong i can protect myself but if i need help ill ask you.

yonghwa: shin hye yah!!! You are on punishment..when we go on this trip down to my parents im gonna ignore you. You got that???....I just want to protect you like a good bf.

shin hye: I know but i can do it myself also. Im not a little girl anymore, im capable of protecting myself.

yonghwa: if thats the case fine *he pouted quickly then call the other two in the room* Jungshin ah when we go on the trip you sit next to me...ima drive down their.

jonghyun: but hyung...dont you want shin hye to sit next to you??

yonghwa: aniyo she is sitting in the back with you and minhyuk. She is on punishment.

shin hye: yong....*he totally ignored her and walked out carrying the groceries and putting it in the back and the rest followed him. she gave him a puppy look but he looked away. She gave him a evil glare and jumped in the back seat.

During their drive they sang a couple songs together and laughed alot. Yonghwa was getting impatient since it was too loud especially with minhyuk and jonghyun arguing in the back. He pulled over and yelled at both to shut up for a few hours. Jungshin gave him a stop it look and they drove again. He kept looking at shin hye on the mirror and she was happily conversating with the two at the back so he told them to all shut up because he wants peace and quiet.

Shin hye: *starts to fall asleep after three hours into traveling with the guys. she notice yonghwa has been moody ever since they left their house. She got so tired she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

jonghyun: *saw shin hye sleeping so he fell asleep also and rested his head on shin hye's shoulder*

minhyuk: *also fell asleep and rested his head on shin hye's other shoulder*

jungshin: wow it sure is quiet....Im glad those two back their talk like they never talked to shin hye in their life before.

yonghwa: yeah...I wonder what their doing. *he looked in the mirror and saw the two's head on both shin hye's shoulder. He did a quick car swerve and the two boys both hit their head on the window sills*

jonghyun: YAHH YONGHWA YOU ALMOST KILLED US!!

minhyuk: aishh yonghwa you bastard that hurts like hell.

shin hye: What the heck i was enjoying my sleep!!!!

yonghwa: guys chillllll i saw a reindeer and i had to move so i wont hit it. *he said lying*

jonghyun: ohh and hyung...was santa on that reindeer also??.*he said sarcastically making shin hye laugh*

yonghwa: yahh shin hye yah is that funny to you??!!!

shin hye: ohhh dehh....it was really funny...*jonghyun put his hand around her shoulder and yonghwa swerved the car again making him hit his face on the window again*

yonghwa:*pull the car over* yahh jungshin ah switch places with shin hye yah..

jungshin: wehh??!!! were almost their hyung.

yonghwa: yahh switch now.

shin hye: aniyo!! You said i sit back here so im sitting.. Keep driving!!

yonghwa: aish yahh you dont want to sit next to me??

shin hye: heyy you said im on punishment so mmm* sticks her tongue out at him making the other boys laugh at their cuteness*

minhyuk: hyung how about we go to the gas station and buy some food.

yonghwa: no were almost to my moms house and you know how mad she gets when you come visit her on a full stomach.

minhyuk: but im hungry.

shin hye: omo minhyuk ah...i have chocolate covered pretzels. She grabbed her bag and pull out the pretzels and fed him one leaving yonghwa jealous once again.

yonghwa: yahh shin hye yah im hungry also.

jonghyun: dont worry hyungie i got you..*grabs a pretzel and fed it to yonghwa which earned him a slap from yonghwa and laughter from jungshin,shinhye and minhyuk*

jonghyun: shin angel i also want one. * he open his mouth and shin hye tried to put the pretzel in his mouth when yonghwa reached in the back and grabbed the pretzel and ate it all*

jonghyun:you bastard....

shin hye: ohh jungshin ah you want some??

jungshin: ohh dehh..*grabs one from shin hye and bit it then gave it back to her which she tries to bite also but yong hwa once again reached in the back and grabbed the one jungshin bite.

yonghwa: indirect kiss is a no no!! Shin hye yah feed me one. *starts the car and started to get back on the road. At the corner of his eyes he saw the pretzel stick and smiled thinking it was shin hye but he looked in the mirror and see jonghyun smiling at him. He yelled at jonghyun and everyone became quiet for the rest of the trip. When they arrived yonghwa was so excited he parked the car and ran inside to greet his mom.

yonghwa: omma....where are you??

Mrs. Jung: ohhh my son is here. She went and hugged him kissing him all over the face.She pulled back and saw the rest coming in.

Minhyuk: *ran towards her and hugged her also* Iv'e missed you so much.

jonghyun: *walking in holding the stuff ran and hugged Mrs. jung also* ohh wheres juniel??!!...

Juniel:*walking out of the kitchen*...Stop pretending like you care jonghyun..*she ran and hugged him which minhyuk also joined in*

Mrs. Jung: i missed you all so much....but ohh that's right. yong hwa where is this shin hye ive been hearing about??

Juniel: i bet she's ugly and because seohyun is ugly and yong told us she was pretty.

Mrs. Jung: aish you..*she slapped juniel and send her back in the kitchen* So yong where is she?? and why didnt you come in with her??!!

yonghwa: because she is on punishment. When she learns to let me protect her then ill forgive her and take away her punishment.

Mrs. Jung: yahh yong hwa...is that any way to treat a girl??!! Go get her now i want to see her.

yonghwa: aniyo omma she can come in by herself.

Mrs. Jung; aigoo yong hwa you are soo stubborn. ill go get her myself then. *walking towards the door when shin hye popped in with the prettiest smile that matches a beautiful face*

shin hye: *pows down to yongs mom*  Annyeong haseyo park shin hye imida.

Mrs. Jung: omo...Shin hye??....Your very beautiful and natural. Im mrs. jung but you can call me eomma if you want.

Shin hye: Jeongmal gamsahabnida eomma. *she gave her a sincere smiled and was surprise when mrs. jung pull her in for a hug*

Mrs. Jung: dont be too formal with me shin hye yah....Come lets go talk and meet the others.

Mr. Jung: I though i smell failures...So im guessing the boys are here??*he said jokingly*

Yonghwa: appa..*he ran like a little kid and hugged his dad along with the other boys*

Jonghyun: the only failure your smelling is your sons....he reeks of it. *yong hwa jumped on his back and they both fell to the ground and minhyuk and jungshin joined them*

Mr. Jung: you guys never change. Wheres your mom at yong??!!

Juniel: She's showing around yongs ugly gf

yonghwa: yahh...she's not ugly!!! Mom even said soo...so shut up

Mr. Jung:I want to see this gf of yours!!...Wait is it seohyun??

yonghwa: aniyo she's different...more beautiful and honest.

Mr. Jung: now i really want to meet her. *The back door opens and he see's his wife walk in and behind her stood the most prettiest girl he has ever seen. Innocent and natural looking girl. He pushed past yonghwa and extended his hand to shake hers* Annyeong haseyo im yong hwas appa.

Shin hye: *pows to him and then smiled widely showing her nice teeth* Annyeong haseyo pak shin hye imida.

Mr. Jung: aigoo you have nice manners also and shin hye yah your very pretty...What about your parents??

Yonghwa: dad give her space she just got here.

Shin hye: aniyo its fine. My dad used to be own a dance studio before he passed away and my mom remarried to lee min ho of lee way studios.

Mr. Jung: omo so your dad passed??*feeling pity for shin hye so he hugged her* Dont worry you can call me dad if you want also.* He knows exactly who shin hye was and he was sure he was going to tell her a story about her father before she leaves*

Mrs. Jung: honey, thats what i said too...say shin hye yah do you like to eat?

Yonghwa: are you kidding mom...She can eat the entire moon...She's a fatty!!!

shin hye: yahh!!! YOUR JUST WEAK.*she said earning laughs from both mr. and mrs. jung*

Juniel: soo wheres this so called beautiful gf of yours??!!*she turns and see shin hye standing there with her head down. When she looked up she smiled widely at juniel and juniel ran up and hug her*

Juniel: When yong said you were pretty i didnt know he meant it...because he said seohyun was pretty too but when he send pictures of her i thought she was hideous and so did my dad.

yonghwa: yahh juniel let go of shin hye and give her room to breathe.

juniel:ohh shin hye unni well do everything tomorrow. Well go shopping and paint each others nails and do everything like real sisters. I always wanted a sister but i have to settle for that...*she pointed at yonghwa who grabbed her finger and bend it and she kicked his knee*

Shin hye: gomawo juniel...I look foward to spending time with you.*she smiled again and the everyone cant help but smile back at her*

They set up the table together and the guys and juniel were arguing over who gets to sit next to shin hye. Eventually she sat between Mr. and Mrs. Jung. They talked and laughed alot. When it was night time mrs. jung told everyone to retire to their beds and juniel ran to her room and set up shin hyes bed also. Yong hwa came to the door of juniels room and saw shin hye pouting. He smiled to himself and walked in and layed his head on her lap. She played with his hair and didnt see the camera recording them which was held by mr. jung and mrs jung for memories sake. The two both left so they could get privacy after giving shin hye a final goodbye and went to their room. Juniel was in the boys room playing the guitar and singing with the boys.

shin hye: yong??...are you still mad at me??

yonghwa: hmmm dehh.

shin hye:*push his head off her lap and scooted away from him* fine then go away

yonghwa: not until you tell me why your on punishment.

shin hye: i dont know yong.

yonghwa: then your on punishment and i will ignore you for the rest of the stay here*he gets up when shin hye also stood up and closed the door*

shin hye: yong i dont want you to protect me because i dont want anything to happen to you.

yonghwa: See??....what took you so long??..*he grabbed her and wrapped his hands around her waist* If i get hurt protecting you then i would be okay knowing your safe.

Shin hye: i know that also but still...How about this ill protect you and you protect me??

Yonghwa: i like that alot...should we sleep??

shin hye: we??...andwae get out i want juniel to sleep here with me.

yonghwa: ill go get her okay??...He went to the boys room and they were jamming to we are young by fun. He walked in and saw his hyungs on the bed and juniel strumming the notes on the guitar. He decided to sit and sing with them forgetting about shin hye. Shin hye thought he took forever and went to his parents room. She knocked on the door and mrs. jung opened it to see her standing in her pajamas.

Mrs. Jung: omo shin hye yah...come in* she was super excited shin hye visited their room*

Mr. Jung: ohh shin hye yah come lets all talk here...You miss your dad....park hyun bin??

shin hye: deh..mr. jung??...How did you know my dads name??

Mr. Jung: we use to be best friends back in the days. I was majoring in music arts and he was majoring in dancing. He was the best friend i ever had. Ohh shin hye yah...we met once when you were very young. That time when your dad was at the train station he brought you there and introduced me to you. You had a bright smile and it bought tears to my eyes knowing what your fathers future holds. After that visit I never see him again. I heard on the news that han byul remarried and saw a photo of you and all these yrs you kept that bright smile of yours.

After telling her the story she cried her heart out. She didnt want to keep it in anymore. THe pain she felt when her dad died and his final words to her. She just didnt care anymore. She shed her tears while both Jungs held her tightly. She picked up her head and looked them in the eye and smiled through her tears.

shin hye: thank you for telling me that. I remembered that same day...you fell on the tracks and my dad jumped in and helped you out. That's why i loved him soo much. He puts his lives up for anyone and I just miss him so much. *she got up and hugged the both and kissed them on the cheek which they smiled up to her. She soon left their room and went back to juniels room where yonghwa was on the ground with his head on the bed. She went by him and sat beside him. She kissed him on the tip of his nose and then got the blanket to wrap around him while he sleeps.

Shin hye: yong thanks for introducing me to your family..*she spilled some tears* I just forgot what it was like to have a real family...and your family treated me with kindness and i love every single one of them.She played with his hair and then fell asleep sitting with her back slounged down and her head hanging low. Yong hwa woke in the middle of the night and saw someone with hair covering their entire face and screamed. He thought it was the grudge girl and he jumped up and ran trying to open the doors. The person got up and grab yong hwa and he screamed at the top of his lungs sending his hyungs sister and parents in. They opened his door and saw a frightened yonghwa and a laughing shin hye.

mr. jung: yahh yong whats going on?? Did your gf scared you??

yonghwa: aniyo she was the one screaming..

jonghyun: *puts his hands around shin hye* dont worry angel im here now

yonghwa: aish yah..get off of her.*stares at shin hye* Did you want to give me a heartattack???

shin hye: hey your the one who screamed like a little girl...I was just sleeping.

mrs. jung: *laughing and then jokingly said* ...dont worry yong mommys here. and with that everyone bust out laughing until shin hye suddenly fell to the ground.

Yong hwa: yahh shin hye yah if this is a prank stand up now!!*he got down on the floor and shook her* yahh open your eyes please shin open your eyes.

mrs. jung: take her to the family room ill get medicine from the cabinet. Juniel go back to sleep okay honey??

juniel: okay omma but tell me if unni will be okay.*she walked away sad and the boys followed her also to make sure she is sleeping. when she slept they retired to their room after checking on shin hye.*

yonghwa: omma is she sick??....

mrs. jung: aniyo i think she's just exhausted yong.

yonghwa: then ima sleep here till she wakes up. Make sure jonghyun doesnt sneak out here and kiss her okay mom??

mrs. jung: fine but make sure you sleep also...and yong she's a strong girl,so she'll wake up and when she does we will fix alot for her to eat.

yonghwa: thanks mom...she really likes you alot.

mrs. jung: I feel the same way too.. She looks better with you then seohyun ever did. Yong??..Im glad seohyun wasnt the one. *she kissed his cheek and went to bed leaving his dad their with him*

mr jung: yong...I met her before.

yonghwa: what??? when??

mr jung: his dad was my best friend and i owe my life to him...please yong dont hurt her she has been through alot and i dont want her to be hurt.

yonghwa: i will never hurt her....dad??...how did you know mom was the one you want to spend your whole life with??

mr. jung: when I realized i couldnt live a day without talking or seeing her face. Thats how i knew i loved her. Well make sure she wakes up okay?? night son

They all retired to their rooms and yonghwa stood their staring at shin hye. He wondered what happend to her and he smiled at how peaceful she looked. He then sat on the floor and reached for her hand. He held onto it and remembered back to when they met. When she was cold to him and how he yelled at her for apologies.. He laughed and smile remembering those moments with her. He then wondered if he could go a day without her. He then got up and sneaked to juniels room. He opened it and she was drooling all over her pillow. He jumped on her which scared the hell out of her and then fear turned to anger as she slapped him.

juniel: i almost died yong....is unnie awake??

yonghwa: aniyo...but i do want a favor from you that will benefit both of us but mostly you.

juniel: what is it??

yonghwa: spend the whole day with shin hye tomorrow...Make sure you guys dont come back until later and take mom with you.

juniel: yong as much as i want that...dont you think we should let her rest for a while...she did faint today.

yonghwa: well if she has the strength then take her out...

juniel: but yong i thought maybe you want to spend time with her..

yonghwa: i do alot but i want to prove something really quick.

juniel: fine...but if she is weak then i wont take her anywhere you understand??..now go away i want my sleep.

he walked back and saw shin hye was sitting up on the couch.. He inched closer and hugged her. Which scared her alot. she turned and face him smiling.

shin hye: what happend??

yonghwa: you fainted..but my mom gave you medicine and she said you will be fine if you get some sleep.

shin hye: ohh i have a headache.

yonghwa: what?? and your just now telling me??...shin hye dont make people worry about you especially me. I thought you were very sick thats why you fainted.

shin hye: gomawo yong...for all you done for me. I love everyone in your family. they love me and accept me and im very thankful. She layed her head down and closed her eyes and yonghwa looked down at her. He sat down on the other couch and watched her sleep. Every now and then when she moves he sits up really fast worrying about her. The next morning everyone woke up and smell delicious food coming from the kitchen they ran in and saw shin hye and yonghwa cooking and laughing at each other which made them all smile. They went and set the table leaving the two alone. After eating juniel started the plan and shin hye agreed to go shopping with her and her mom. They went all over the places and tried new outfits. When they went to the food court someone surprise them....seohyun. What the hell is she doing there!!! Mrs. jung try to ignore her but she came in their view bringing her bf along.

seohyun: ohh eomma...

Mrs. Jung: dont call me eomma seohyun you lost my respect.

seohyun:*gives shin hye a evil glare*...if i were you i wont believe anything she says...pertaining to shin hye. She lies alot and she doesnt care about anyone.

Mrs. Jung: ohh but seohyun shin hye didnt tell me you were cheating....yong hwa did, and ohh am i so glad he did. I never liked you the minute i saw you.

kyuhyun: who cares grandma??

shin hye: Shut up kyuhyun. A way to speak to a lady is with respect you wouldnt know because your gf is not a lady but a deciever. *she links her arm with juniel and mrs. jung and they walked out laughing and smiling when seohyun and her bf followed also*

seohyun: were not done yet...Mrs. jung i thought i could like you but noo i guess i was wrong

juniel: shut up seohyun no one here likes the both of you so leave us alone.

seohyun: *went up and try to slap juniel but shin hye caught her hand* oww that hurts shin hye yah

shin hye: didnt i tell you not to leave your hands on my friends ever again??!!*kyuhyun came and push shin hye to the ground and then did the same to mrs. jung*

kyuhyun: dont ever put your ty fingers on my gf ever again. *he saw mrs. jung try to get up and he push her back down and that was enough to piss the hell out of shin hye*

shin hye: I really hate the both of you!!!* she went and kicked kyuhyun in the balls and when he bend down to grab them she punched him with all she got and was shocked when he spit blood out and tumbled to the ground. She stared at seohyun who looked scared by now* FOR THE VERY LAST TIME IF I SEE THE BOTH OF YOU EVER LAYING YOUR HANDS ON MY FRIENDS I WONT LEAVE YOU ALONE!!!!....now leave.

seohyun: your a crazy shin hye....*she grabbed her bf and they walked away really fast*

shin hye: *turned and see mrs. jung on the ground and ran to help her up* Ohh eomma are you okay???

Mrs. Jung: *grabbed shin hye and hugged her really tight and juniel also joined in*...Thank you so much shin hye yah...thank you for saving me. I was really scared of what he was gonna do.

Juniel: whoa unnie is very brave...you must hate them alot huh??

shin hye: ill tell you the whole story at the hospital..

Mrs. Jung: hospital??...shin hye yah are you sick??*she tries to feel shin hyes forehead but she hye shook her head*

shin hye: im fine omma but im talking about you. He pushed you really hard and we need to get bandaids for your owies...*she said cutely at them which made them smile widely*

They went to the hospital to get a check up on mrs. jung. They bandage her wounds and shin hye took them to a nearby resturant to treat them to lunch.

juniel: ohh so the seohyun story what happend??

shin hye: *told the whole story to them and smiled at shin hye for being strong and for always standing up for herself.

mrs. jung: im glad that i met you sooner shin hye yah... I love everyting about you especially your loving hear. Im glad you were here with us today. Since you treat us to lunch how about we go have a little fun at the karaoke??

juniel and shin hye: omo dehh we love to.

Meanwhile at the house the boys played rockband with yongs dad and he always win. The boys became sore losers and keep restarting but even with that he still beats them. Yong hwa looked at the time and got impatient. He paced back and forth the house wanting time to go pass faster so he could see shin hye. He was worried that all the girls left because no one was their to protect them. His dad came near him and they conversated a little while.

mr. jung: soo have you realized your feelings yet??

yonghwa: dehh...i know what im feeling

mr. jung: and that is??

yonghwa: dad...i love her...not a little but alot. I realized last night when i saw her fainted. When my heart was breaking that she was waking up and now because of what you said dad...I dont ever want to miss a day without her. I want to share my laughs and kisses with her and her alone.

mr. jung: well then why are you telling me??,....you should be telling her that when she comes back.

The girls where at the karaoke singing..mrs. jung thought she could pull off singing hyunah bubble pop and juniel and shin hye laughed so loud they thought jesus would hear them. Then juniel sang her song fool and shin hye sang im yours and she was thinking about yong the whole time. Mrs. jung stared at her and she cried. shin hye though she was sick again and offered the hospital but she waved it off and hugged shin hye.

mrs. jung: i would mind if you were my daughter in law shin hye yah.

shin hye: hehe thanks omma i want to have a mom like you...your soo cool.

The girls walked back home and mr. jung realized mrs. jung was limping. Once they got inside he demanded an explanation from the girls.

mrs. jung: seohyun is here also and she started trouble with us.

mr. jung: that nasty girl when is she gonna stop

yonghwa: was her bf there??

mrs. jung: dehh he pushed me and shin hye on the ground and she tried to slap juniel...With that yonghwa got up and flipped the table. Mrs. jung was so surprised and so was juniel.

yonghwa: and you guys didnt come home as soon as possible??...mom he could have hurt you really badly.. What happend next??!!

shin hye: yong calm down...its times like this when you realize that we are all here in one peice

yong hwa: one piece??...shin hye yah my mom is covered in bandages and limping my sister looks like she has seen a ghost and my gf has a swolled bump on her head.

Mr. jung: yong hwa sit down and listen to the story before you get angry.

shin hye:*got up and excuse herself and went back outside, she looked around and saw a tree with a bench underneath and she ran their and sat*

yonghwa: ima go talk to her.

mrs. jung: JUNG YONGHWA SIT DOWN. hear the story and then go...

yonghwa: fine.

juniel: seohyun tries and slap me but unni jumped in and caught her hand...and thats when her bf pushed unni down and then pushed omma also. When omma try to get up he pushes her down again and it made unni really mad because she got up and kicked him in the nuts and when he was clutching them she punched him soo hard he fell to the ground and his mouth was all bleeding. Then shin hye took omma for a check up and then treated us to lunch.

jonghyun: *cries when listening to the story* our shin hye yah is really an angel

minhyuk:*sniffling* if i see that monkey again ima punch him

jungshin: poor shin hye yah her hand is probably broken.

mrs. jung: ani we went to the karaoke place and sang.

Yonghwa: *smiles at what he heard and then went outside to look for shin hye. he found her underneath his favorite willow tree and went to sit down next to her* so you were here??

shin hye: turns her back. and ignore him

yonghwa: shin hye yah im sorry i got mad at you and yell at you infront of my parents. I heard what you did....I just didnt know you were that brave. I just wanted to protect you all this time but turns out you dont need protection at all. I found out one thing today...

shin hye: i dont care what you found out leave me alone.

yonghwa: come on shin hye yah....pleasee ill leave you alone after i say it.

shin hye: fine...go ahead!!

yong hwa:shin hye yah...saranghae. With that he grabs her and kissed her under the tree and smiled when he pulled away. Well do you love me back??

shin hye: your a jerk and you get mad for no reason and your asking me if i love you!!!!!

yonghwa: ummm so its a no??

Shin hye: dehh

yonghwa:*looked down and walked away when....*

shin hye: you dumb babo yes i love you back.

yonghwa: turned and hugged her really tight. They stayed under the tree with her head resting on his shoulder and they were both smiling along with the family who snuck and listen to their conversation and took countless pictures of the two.

 

Warning this is not the ending of my fanfic...theres more to come so please enjoy(: fighting