over you completely

Rain of tears

Shin hye pov: I woke up cozy and warm but i felt two arms around me. I opened my eyes fully to see a sleeping yong next to me. I blinked a couple times not believing he was in front of me and then i literally jumped out of the bed screaming my head off.

Shin hye: AHHHH...*yong hwa wakes up and stare at her confused*...why are you here and why were your arms around me???....are you a ert?!!!

Yong hwa: wahh??...ERT??!! hmm maybe you dont remember me jumping in bed with you to shut you up last night. so the ert should be you..he said pointing at her. tsk tsk i know you wanted me last night shin hye but im just not re---...he got cut off when shin hye threw a pillow at his face and ran out to jung shin room. He ran after her but jungshin stood at the door to block him.

Jung shin: aish yahh yong hwa do you know what time it is??...stop chasing shin hye and go put your clothes on.

Yong hwa: for what??

Jung shin: umm for school???.....come on yong your not that dumb. He closed the door and gave shin hye sweat pants. She offered to go home but he insisted since she will be dancing anyways. She put on his sweats and then went to brush her teeth. Minhyuk gave her a tooth brush and jonghyun was in the bathroom with her brushing his teeth also. He quickly swooshed and left leaving shin hye alone. She saw yong hwa walking towards the bathroom and she quickly grabbed the shave cream and sprayed some on her hands and turned to look in the mirror with a serious expression on. He came closer and she blushed remembering waking up next to him this morning. He looked at her blush and laughed.

Yong hwa: hmm i spy with my little eyes something red as a tomato he said looking at shin hye. She looked at him and got her hand ready the one with the cream in it.

Shin hye: well i spy with my little eyes something white as a cloud.. with that she smeared the cream all over his face and ran full speed past the door. She wasnt as fast because he pulled her back and locked the door. He wiped at the cream on his face and stared at her. she looked at him feeling scared now but laughing at the same time.

Yong hwa: your dead meat now shin hye... He grabbed her and the shaving cream...He got a rag and forced her hands behind her back and tied them tight. He then push her gently towards the wall making sure her back was against the wall. he got the shaving cream in his hand and sprayed it all over her face making her have a beard. He laughed out loud until he saw her face was sad. He opened the rag that tied her hands and she walked out of the bathroom. zooming past his hyungs down the stairs out their front door. They all ran to see her leave with her beard still on her. The boys couldnt help but laugh at her cute little beard. Then they got serious and yelled at yong hwa for hurting her feelings. Yong hwa felt bad for hurting her feelings and was going to apologize to her when he see her at school little does he know the reason why she left.

Shin hye pov:I got out of their house as quick as i can.. i couldnt handle it anymore. My heart was beating faster than a cheetah but slower than a snail. I knew i fallen for him completely but i didnt want him to know at that moment. yong if only you knew my feelings then you would understand. i got home had a quick shower and than ran to school. I went straight to the music room and saw the three hyungs and that wench seohyun but no yong hwa i was relieve. If i dont see him this whole day then i would be fine i said to myself, I walked to my seat and their was a boy with his back to me. I never had anyone sit in front of me before so i just went and sat. the boy turned around and gave me the most heart melting smile ever. But why didnt i recognize his back structure.. for heaven sakes shin hye you slept with him last night. I blushed again when he talked.

yong hwa: their you are again turning in a tomato...ohh and what happen to your beard??

Shin hye: *kept on looking down at her desk pretending not to hear him*

yong hwa:* scooted closer to her inches away from her lips, he could smell her beautiful perfume*...yahh you mad at me??

Shin hye: * looks up and was shock to see his face so close to hers*... umm i think someone called me she lied.,,bye ill be going first now. she ran out holding her heart and then ran to the dance studio. where one girl is standing by.

girl: ohh its shin hye ima move before she yells at me. She moved but she dropped her notebook on the ground and wasscared to pick it up because shin hye is standing behind it.

Shin hye: Hmm a diary i suppose??... she said looking at the girl.

girl: please ill do anything shin hye just dont read my diary please... she got on the floor and begged her heart out crying.

shin hye: walked to the begging girl and gave her a cold look... Hmph your pathetic. Its just a stupid diary and plus your life is nothing as it is what makes you think your diary will make it even more trash???....Get up i hate beggers...especially those who beg for stupid things.

girl: It's not stupid shin hye. You can call me stupid but not my diary. My mom worked day and night to buy me something for my birthday and thats the only thing i have from her. And i will always cherish it no matter what anyone says.. the girl cry and cry. Shin hye kneeled next to her and gave her a tissue and her diary back.

Shin hye:mianhe i didnt mean to hurt your feelings like that... im really really sorry so please stop crying it makes you ugly.

girl: sniffed...her eyes turned huge... omo shin hye yah..you apologized to me!!!.....hehehehe you said you were sorry to me. The girl got up and smiled from ear to ear.. ahaha gomawo shin hye yah i will always remember this time with you. With that she ran off smiling and laughing out loud leaving an annoyed shin hye behind...

park shin hye pov: ??? has she never heard an apology before?? ohh wells at least she bought my heart beat back to normal. I enter the studio and started dancing to ....dance like theres no tomorrow. I let my body move and flow throughout the music. I heard someone come him and i stopped the music. I turned and saw yong hwa staring at me.

Yong hwa: why you keep ignoring me??....are you mad at me??

shin hye: ani i just had urgent things come up whenever you conversate with me. she turned around to avoid eye contact. He got behind her and she could hear his breathing. She felt her heart beating again and she tried to step away but he grabbed her and pull her back. She thought he was going to give her a back hug and she waited..but his hand grabbed the remote in her hand and turn the music up.She looked at him and smile.

shin hye: yahh babo you have to know how to dance to be in here.

yong hwa: what??....theirs one thing you dont know about me and its that i can dance very good that beyonce wants to be my lady.

shin hye: hahaha and if theirs one thing i know is that beyonce will never want to be your lady unless its in your dreams. she laughed and walked to sit down on the other side to see him dance.

yong hwa: i challenge you..

shin hye: wahh??...,mee??? to what?

yong hwa: dance off

shin hye: muahhahaa okay sir. What do i get when i win??

yong hwa: you mean what do i get if i win??.... Lets have a contract.

shin hye: sounds lame...how about whoever loses has to wear the most embarassing costume and do the chicken dance while singing the winners name to replace the we in we are the champions??

yong hwa: hahaha get ready to lose then shin hye!!!

shin hye: maybe in your dreams and i will..

The music played and it was a remix of every song by david guetta.. Yong hwa did the robot and thought he was going to win but he looked at the way shin hye danced and he stopped. The way she moved made his heart jump and the way her face is fill with sincerity that his heart is ready to explode. He walked to were she is and gave her a back hug. causing her to stop dancing and stood still as ever.

shin hye: yahh.. what.. are.. you umm doing to to to me.. she stuttered..

yong hwa: what does it look like?? im cheating.... im making sure you dont win. she pushed him away and slapped his arm...She turned the music on and they did the robot dance laughing every once in a while since they looked goofy. She had fun with him and he sure knows how to make her heart jump. They both sat down side by side.

shin hye: stood up and in her best announcer voice... ladies and gentleman...and the loser is???....JUNG YONG HWA. she smiled down at him.

yong hwa: i let you win..

shin hye: sure you did.. when your ready to admit defeat come find me.. she extended her hand and he took it. they walked out and seohyun was looking at them.

seohyun: oppa why are you here with her??

yong hwa: *ignoring her and kept walking with shin hye*

Seohyun: you bad jerk...cant you see im being sincere??...yong i really do love you.

yong hwa: seohyun???...tell it to someone who cares. *grabs shin hye's hand and walked away*

Shin hye: *looks back at seohyun and stick her tongue out at her* Yong??

yong hwa: dehh??....

shin hye: do you prefer the chicken suit or the flamingo suit??...you know since you lost.

yong hwa: haha  hmm i would wear the chicken suit if....

shin hye: if??...no way theirs no if...theres a loser and a winner.. and i won so the chicken suit it is.

yong hwa: i know that i have to wear the suit shin hye...but if you sing at karaoke mania tonight.. A song of my request.

shin hye:shireo...losers cant make requests.

Yong hwa: okayy then i guess i wont sing your song in your suit ahaha.. he said it and walked away. He turned around and shin hye was gone. He looked everywhere and started worrying. Where the hell did she go. He try to take a few steps back when he heard her voice.

shin hye: yong hurry up what are you doing??

yong hwa: yahh were did you go??

shin hye: ohh i went to buy drinks..she said and held up a juice for him.wehh??

yong hwa: I thought you left somewhere and i couldnt find you..

shin hye: smiled at him...ohh you found me!!..haha lets go. she  went ahead to talk to his hyungs who were at the gate. He smiled to himself seeing her go so cutely.. she turned around and waved at him and then ran to his hyungs. He smiled again and looking at her. She really was  cute he said to himself. He kept smiling until someone interrupted him.

seohyun:oppa no matter how much you push me away i will never let you go.

yong hwa: and no matter how many times you beg your still nothing to me.. You should have accepted my feelings when they were yours. He saw shin hye fall to the ground and he ran passed seohyun leaving her their alone.

Yong hwa: what the hell happend??

jung shin: i dont know she just fell down.... unni ill give you a piggy back ride hope on.

yong hwa: what?? why would you give her a piggy back i got this. He grabbed shin hyes hand but she refused.

shin hye: ani im fine i just need to eat something

yong hwa: you mean you didnt eat yet??... yahh shin hye i told you to stop over working yourself, he picked her up and walked to a nearby store. He bought her almost everything and forced her to eat.

shin hye: stop being greedy your buying everything...leave some for other people.

yong hwa: stop talking more eating hurry up. He got his chopsticks and fed her some chicken. She started choking and he ran across the store and bought four drinks for her.

shin hye: seriously im only one person...your buying food for five people.

yong hwa:*mad* stop talking and eat.. Were not leaving until you finish your food you understand me??

shin hye:*about to argue but he gave her a look that could end the world* arraso ill eat everything.

Yong hwa watched her eat and when she finish she got up and went to the restroom. He waited for her and waited...when he couldnt stand it any longer he barged in and she wasnt in their. He got worried again and was freaking out and was about to call 911 but he saw her outside. He got close to her an yelled.

yong hwa: aishh yahh are you a transporter?? i saw you go in the restroom and now your out here??

shin hye: ohh you went to clean the table were i was eating at so i walked out here to wait

yong hwa: ohh... oops i thought i lost you again. He grabbed her hand and started walking towards her house.

shin hye: umm yong are you okay??

yong hwa:dehh wehh??...

shin hye: umm because this is not my house its yours.

yong hwa: ohh well stay the night again.

shin hye: umm but i dont have clothes to change in to.

yong hwa: you have mines and my hyungs ahaha you look good in them.

shin hye: yeah but erts like you tend to stare and drool when im in them and its creepy.

yong hwa: ahahaha me drool?? and who you calling a ert??.last night was your doing you were pretending to be cold so i could hold you am i right?

shin hye: no there you go again dreaming.. and we both know you were eyeing me the minute i put your boxer on. This time stay in jung shin oppa room and dont jump in bed with me??arasso??

yong hwa:hmm im not making any promises. They were talking and laughing until they reached their house and was going in not knowing seohyun and her lover followed them

seohyun pov: wahh??...he lets her stay at their house and wear his boxers?? he never done that to me before.. I swear on eveything i will ruin your life yong hwa. how dare you give your heart away that quick especially to her.??!!! I was getting madder and madder but my kyuhyun held me back before i could go and yell at them. They looked like lovers and it made me mad. I was suppose to be yong hwa one and only. Why is she their then??... I was pissed and mad and i knew the worst was to come because yong is falling for her faster than i thought. I need a new plan to win him back. I walked away with my lover not informing him about my feelings towards yong hwa.

After showering and getting ready for bed yong went and checked on shin hye, She was sleeping peacefully and he inched closer. He pulled the blanket to cover her fully and stopped at her face. Her cheeks were red and lips looked very sott. He wanted to know what it would be like to kiss her. He scooted closer and closer to her lips and then he did it. He put his whole lips on top of hers and kissed her passionately. He pulled himself back realizing what he did and then walked out lecturing himself about the actions he just made... he told himself he was lucky that she didnt see him kiss her. He went to sleep that night smiling from ear to ear. Remembering what he did in the other room with shin hye..little did he know that shin hye was pretending to be sleep.

shin hye pov: i layed down and looked at the ceiling remembering the face of yong hwa worrying about me. i felt my heart beating again and i told it to stop. I heard foot steps coming in and i quickly pretended to be asleep. I felt someone pull my blanket up and then felt their face close to mine. I was going to open my eyes when i felt soft lips on mine.. At first it was just on mines and then their lips started moving and my heart was ready to jump out. They later pulled away and it was hard for me not to respond to the kiss. It drew me in and i wanted to kiss back so badly. When i felt them get up and walked out fast i open my eyes and sure enough it was him...the only one who makes my heart beat fast and slow at the same time.. The one and only JUNG YONG HWA... I smiled and dozed of to sleep remembering those lips on mine before dreaming happy dreams.

 

Theirs the update enjoy chingus(: