Already forgiven but also forgotten

Rain of tears

Seohyun was walking to school hoping to see yong hwa alone. After their kiss yesterday she was certain that he still liked her. She dolled herself up and made sure she was the prettiest girl today. She waited and waited and what she saw broke her heart. Yong hwa holding on to shin hye's hand. They were chasing each other and once he caught shin hye they kissed. Seohyun stared at them and then looked down. She had to find a way to separate them.She looked down at her outfit and then to shin hye. I guess she was wrong.. She wasnt the prettiest girl that day because shin hye was and she knows everyone thinks the same too. She decided to step in front of them but they kept walking past her. She know they can't ignore her forever especially yong hwa. She knows if she keeps appearing in front of him he'll have no choice but to like her again. she decided to follow the two and listen to their conversation.

Shin hye: Hmm since you kissed seohyun....make it up to me.

yong hwa: Wahh??..I thought you forgive me.

shin hye: i did...but still you kissed her and it hurt me.. so make it up to me. At the end of the day you better have something plan that will make me soo happy ill fly.. Arraso??...ill be leaving first. Bye yong..*pecks him on the cheek and left leaving yong hwa smiling like a fool*

Seohyun:oppa....i know you still like me.

yong hwa: I dont care about what you know. Leave me alone.

seohyun: I know you like me still because i only put my lips on yours.. Youre the one that made the first move.

yong hwa: and why does that matter seohyun??...Shin hye is who i like now and theirs nothing you can do or say to make me change my feelings. If you came here just to say that you can go now.

seohyun: but....i was sure you would leave her and come back to me.

yong hwa: well you are wrong. Even if shin hye didnt forgive me last night.. Ill make sure she will forgive me..because one day without talking to her makes my heart hurt. If your not gonna leave then i willl.. Take care of yourself this will be the end of us talking.* walks away and bumped into jung so min*

yong hwa: yahh you dont have eyes??...*he said jokingly, but she was staring at the ground*  Are you okay??

so min: My mom is....FEELING ALOT BETTER NOW!!!* she jumped up and down while screaming this...I never felt so happy.. She woke up yesterday and she smiled up to me and she sat up and had breakfast with me..

yong hwa: thats good so min ah... Im glad your mom's fine now. *bows to her and then walked off planning his "how to make it up to shin hye day".

In the dance room seohyun entered and try to manipulate shin hye.

Seohyun: Soo...looks like you enjoy having my sloppy seconds huh??

Shin hye: It cant be your sloppy seconds..when you only kissed him once. Which i kissed him...let me seee....Wow its just too much to count. So as you can see miss piggy you have nothing on me.

Seohyun:enjoy him because when i get him back you'll be on our knees looking up at us.

Shin hye: Umm seohyun...your doing that now.. Beg all you want but yong hwa heart is right here.*she opened her palm and pointed to the middle* He gave me his heart to hold.. So you can hold on to what you and yong use to have because their all fading away. So your free to leave.

seohyun: HE WAS MINE WHY DID YOU TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME?!!?

shin hye: wow he was all yours and then you cheated... And guess who doesnt feel sorry for you at all??.... dont guess its ME!!Now get out and never show your face to me. You know i enjoy our little conversations...I always win and you always leave. So go ahead and leave. *points to the door*

Seohyun pov: miss confident ima ruin you... Ill take away all you have and you would be nothing!!!

Yong hwa: Yahh shin hye yah...i got the day planned.* when he entered seohyun pushed out the door*

Yong hwa: ohh shin hye yah did she hurt you?? what happend??

shin hye: The same old thing..she tries to hurt my feelings, i tell her off and she leaves. *yong hwa walked up and hugged her which surprise her alot* yong what do you think your doing...??She pointed to her head and lowers her hand to her foot* From here to here you cant touch. Until you make it up to me and it was the best day i had then your free to touch but for now...No touchy!!

yong hwa: what!! but that wasnt part of your rule this morining.

shin hye: well it is now...tough love baby...*she said and walked out and he followed trying very hard not to touch her*

Jung shin: ohh shin hye yah...*runs up and hugs her tight leaving yong hwa jealous*

yong hwa: hey what are you doing??...keep your hands off my property..

jung shin:your property???....where??

yong hwa: from shin hye's head to her toes its all mine.. Where are the others at new rule from now on.

Minhyuk & Jonghyun: were right here and whats this new rule??

Yong hwa: from now on none of you get to touch my shin hye... If you do...it will be 100 dollars each...he didnt get to finish when the boys pull out their wallets and threw him 100 dollar bills and they all hugged shin hye.

yong hwa: yahhh....get off dont touch her...*jokingly punch his hyungs on the head*

jonghyun: how much is it for a kiss??

yong hwa: wahh??? Kiss...thats it jonghyun get over here.*he pushed jonghyun on the ground and sat on him* Kissing is off limits. Only person who can kiss her is me...

shin hye : says who??

yong hwa: THE KING!!!

shin hye: and that is??

yong hwa: me babae....haha come to papa shin hye yah...*opens his arms up for her but she waved her index finger back and forth meaning no*

Shin hye: give me the best day ever and i will.

yong hwa: fine then...lets go!! Were cutting school...you and me and today is going to be the best day ever for you...

The two went to the amusement park and played a few games. They were competing against each other to see who was the best. Yong hwa would always cheat and pushes her away when she is about to win. They went to the shooting game and whoever shoots the most balloons win...They both sat down on stools and when shin hye had one last balloon he kicked her stool and she fell off... She gave him dagger looks and he showed her that toothy grin she loved and she got up and slapped him. The owner announced yong hwa the winner and he chose a price...which was a cute little puppy dog with the softest fur. He gave it to shin hye and she snatched away. She held on to it and they walked around until they came up to a stage. The host asked for volunteer singers and shin hye turn and walks off...before she could get far she turned and see that yong wasnt at her side. She stared at the stage and yes indeed their he was standing smiling like a fool to her. She walked close to where he is and begged him to get off but it was too late he had the mic and he started to talk..

yong hwa: HI!!!...Im jung yong hwa and this girl right here at the front of the stage is my gf...so for you guys out there that's been checking her out the moment we got here....STOP SHE'S MINE!!! *he winked at shin hye and everyone surrounding shin hye was envious of her especially the girls* I yong hwa dedicate this song to my gf to tell her how much i like her the way you are. If you know the song sing along... Shin hye yah this song is for you....bruno mars just the way you are.He sang and only looked at her.. She blushed every time he would look at her intensely. After he finish he pointed to her and smiled his big handsome smile then jumped off the stage next to her.

yong hwa: Soo having fun yet??

shin hye: hmm you cheat alot when we play games and you sang a song to me in front of everyone here and embarassed the hell out of me...soo try alot harder.

yong hwa: wahh?? Your not having fun??

shin hye: I am...but not to the point where i would call it the best day ever.

yong hwa: well the days not over yet...just wait and see. He walked off running out of ideas for his make it up day. He saw a line to the rollercoaster and he ran to it. He yelled at her to come and they both went on and ride it.. He was looking at her the whole time while she scream her head off. When they got off they went to the surprise photo booth and saw their picture. He loved the way her face looked...HAPPY!! He payed for it and gave her one and kept one for himself.

Shin hye: where to next??

yong hwa: it's a surprise

shin hye:soo in other words...when you figure out were to take me next you'll tell me??

yong hwa: yahh i know what im doing just relax and believe in me.

They stopped by an ice cream shop and bought one large supreme ice cream with cookies and cremes and a mixture of chocolate swirls with caramel topping. Shin hye smiled at the ice cream  in the middle of the table and remembered the night they ate ice cream on the floor and them sleeping together for the first time. She blushed and yong hwa knew what she was thinking about. They ate the ice cream and fed each other once in a while and smile at each other every time. Yong hwa wanted soo badly to touch her just once but he stopped himself until the end of their day. He announced where to next and they went. He wanted to hold her hand also but he remembers her rule and wants to respect it. They soon left the amusement park at 8:00 p.m. He took her to a place she never been before. He walked in said some words and soon enough the employee guide them inside. The employee checked out shin hye and yong hwa stood if front of her. He gave him a tip and he left them alone.The floor of the place quickly rises and the roof opened up. They looked around and saw the sky and the city lights. Shin hye walked all around and was very amaze. She looked at yong hwa and her eyes were glistening with fresh tears. He thought she didnt like it so he looked down.

shin hye:*sniffed*.. yong... thank you for today

yong hwa: soo you like it???

shin hye: NO.....I LOVE IT!!! this is so cool were literally in the sky. I feel like i can do anything right now. Today was the best day yong, and with that you have my permission to touch me as you please...*she laughed when he ran across to her and picked her up*

yong hwa: it was hard to follow you around and spend this day with you without touching you..But from now on...DONT EVER HUG MY HYUNGS BACK EVER AGAIN...your hugs,kisses,smiles,and winks belong to me...and the same for me..If i smile it wil be for you and my kisses will only be for you. I promise you that.

shin hye:*crying now*...im happy yong...Today wasnt really a make it up to me day.. I wanted you to make me happy because today...IS THE DAY MY DAD DIED!! I didnt want to be alone on this day soo you really did make me happy and i want to thank you....yong really im thankful for you and for this day.

Yong hwa:*Wipes away her tears..seeing her cry made his heart break*... shin hye yah its good that your opening your heart finally. Dont ever hold in your feelings..because someone out their might be dying to care about those feelings. In our case thats me.. Tell me about your dad.

Shin hye: well he was the best man to me. We did everything together. Laugh,dance,sing and play. Thats what we did. I love him with all my heart. He made a promise to me that he would always be by my side, but he got sick. He was always getting check ups and surgery for his heart. My mom on the other hand..she doesnt get to know me. The person i am today right now was thanks to her. When i lost my dad i wanted her to be next to me and tell me everything was going to be okay.. but she didnt...she got remarried. When my dad passed i just thought i was alone and didnt have anyone...until i met jungshin.. He introduce me to you guys and I never thought it was possible...but i made new friends. *sobbing after telling her story and yong hwa cried with her also while holding her*

yong hwa: shin hye yah.... ill remember this day!!!...The day you opened your heart up to me and told me about your dad. I like it. Dont keep anything in..the pain is better to let it out then to keep it stored in your heart.

shin hye: * turn her face and kissed him lightly on the lips* lets go now....*she extended her hand which he gladly took and they lowered the floor. They walked out hand in hand smiling and going to buy food. They went to a nearby resturant and ate orange chicken and noodles. They then went to the store and buy more ice cream and walked to the park bench. Shin hye sat down first and waited for yong hwa while opening her ice cream.

yong hwa:*holding his ice cream close to shin hye cheek* shin hye yah??....*she turned and sure enough the ice cream was smeared on her cheek. She stood up and cursed at him to come by her.

Shin hye: yahh come here right now!!...he turned around and ran to the swings. She fell to the ground and he ran by her to help her up. she smashed the ice cream on his face and ran full force away. He caught up with her and they both fell to the ground. Their backs on the ground and both staring up at he sky. They soon saw a shooting star and shin hye smiled widely.

shin hye: omo a star.

yong hwa: in three lets make a wish.

shin hye:dehh....1,2,3...*close her eyes and made a wish and so did yong hwa*

yong hwa: what did you wish for??

shin hye: hmm you first.

yong hwa: i wished for nothing...

shin hye: wah???.....wehh!!

yong hwa: what did you wish for??

shin hye: same...

yong hwa: and your yelling at me...?? why did you wish for nothing??!!!

shin hye:because everything i needed is right next to me.. and you??

yong hwa:I wished for the same thing.......*smiled at her*..shin hye yah??

shin hye: ohhh???

yong hwa: Im really sorry for what i did to you yesterday, but thank you for forgiving me and giving me a second chance. ill make your wish come true and stand beside you no matter what happens to us in the coming days.

shin hye: and i promise to stay beside you no matter how weak and girly you act yong.

yong hwa: hahaha come on.* they walked off holding hands in to the night*

 

shin hyes actual wish: i hope this night with yong will never end.

yong hwas actual wish: I hope no one will steal shin hye away from me.

 

Well there you go guys...Thanks for the support and i am feeling a bit okay today not the best but i didnt wanna let you guys down so enjoy and stay safe.