The Final Scene

Rain of tears

Yong hwa still could'nt believe his luck...."How could she not remember me at all??" He thought to himself. He didnt know what to do next but to keep going to park shin hye and doing whatever he can to make her rememeber him no matter what.

Park shin hye pov: I walked along the sidewalk when i came across a bench at a park. I smiled knowing how much memories i had by the bench. i walked towards it when i felt lightheaded and was soon having yet another one of my flashbacks.I sat down on the bench and then it hit me. A girl which i guessed was drunk standing on the bench and a boy with a blurry face caught her when she fell. After the flashback shin hye sat there confused as ever. "who were those people" I wondered to myself.

Jungshin pov: I watched her by the bench looking confused as ever. I decided to inch closer when she whispered "who were those people?"

jungshin:ohh shin hye...

shin hye: *confused* Do i know you?

jungshin: It's me jungshin...you use to call me a barbie when you still had your memories.

shin hye: ohh miahne i didnt realize i was rude then....

jungshin: *got to his hands and knees* shin hye it doesnt matter if you dont remember me, jonghyun or even minhyuk but please please try and remember yong hwa. He is miserable and your the only person i know that will cheer him up...Please just try to remember. *He looked up with tears in his eyes but realized shin hye was gone. He got up and looked around but she was no where insight.*

Shin hye pov: I saw him on his knees and my heart was breaking by the moment. I wish i could remember all of them but i just cant. I even visit places kyu kyu told me to go visit and i still cant remember...But I promise you all i will remember maybe not now but i will. ill never give up.

Yonghwa pov: I saw her walking by the ice cream store when she stopped and went inside. I thought it was my moment when i remembered she doesnt even know me anymore. My heart started aching but my legs still carried me over to her.

Yonghwa: Hi shin...

shin hye: *jumped up scared* ohhh hwayong??....right?

Yonghwa: umm its yonghwa...Hows the memories??

shin hye: well its still a blur...i had one recently on the park bench with a drunk girl falling into the arms of some boy..Thats all...When i have a flashback it doesnt really show me the faces i want to see but i will try by hardest to remember.

yonghwa: *looked away* You dont have to force yourself to remember...I know you know me shin and when that day come when you remember me again ill hold on to you and never have arguments with you. I promise you that.

Shin hye:*about to say something through her tears when yonghwa walked away leaving her in the middle confused and hurt by what he just did*

Yonghwa pov: I couldnt help but walked away..the more i looked at her the more i wanted to steal her away and hold her in my arms and never letting go. I walked by where the bench was at and was surprised to see my crew there looking sad and depress like me.

yonghwa: guys whats up??

jonghyun: hyung miahne...

minhyuk: If only we could help you get her memories back but we cant.

jungshin: I know she will get her memories back...but hyung what if she gets her memories but doesnt want to be with you anymore.

yonghwa: whatever she wants ill be fine with it..Even though ill be hurt i just want her to be happy and not frown ever again. Thats all i could do for her. We should go home now...or maybe we could go to karaoke mania.

jungshin: We should do that before we go back..

The boys walked by to karaoke mania and was soon crowded by alot of their fans...yonghwa decided to go on ahead and grabbed the mike and started singing..Do you remember by jay sean. He sang and was surprise at how the whole room became quiet. All the girls where swooned by the sound of his voice and not only that he didnt realize the most important girl in his life was watching him from afar. He finished up the song and everyone in the room noticed his sad eyes but only jungshin notice shin hye faint.

Junshin pov: During the whole song i stared at shin hye face searching for something familiar but it was the same dead confused face she always had when she sees us. I saw how my hyung swoon the whole crowd but i was quick to see shin hye faint after the last note was sung. I rushed to her and carried her outside to where it was breezing and the sunset was out. I layed her on the bench and rest her head on my lap while i study her some more. She lost alot of weight and she had baggy eyes that made her look dead. I didnt realize i was crying when i felt her head moved away from my lap.

shin hye: ohh jungshin??...why are we outside??

jungshin: you fainted and i carried you out here to get fresh air.

shin hye: ohh gomawo...I didnt know hwayong could sing that well...He was great.

jungshin: you sang to you a couple times before...

shin hye: really?? i dont remember it. This would be my first hearing him sing like that. It was awesome and i hope to hear more before i leave.

jungshin: leave where?

shin hye: im going to the states to attend one of the most famous dance studios they have. I would be an instructor helping others achieve their dreams.

jungshin: but shin hye you cant just leave yong..

shin hye: I know...Its just that i dont think i have time to understand all the flashbacks i been getting lately and the more i stay longer the more he will suffer. Its better this way.

jungshin: you should tell him that..But shin i really wish you werent leaving.

shin hye:you could email me sometimes whenever you want and i promise to write back.

junshin: Ill walk you home kaja..*he walked her home and was confused about rather to tell yonghwa that shin hye is leaving him forever*

Although jungshin walked shin hye home she decided to walk somewhere else. The one place her brother kept telling her to visit. The receptionist hall. She was told it was where they had the accident. She was confused and sad about her situation but she was willing to do anything until she goes to the U.S. She walked up the stairs and walked outside to the roof where she was met by yet another flashback. This time she was sweating and struggling to breathe after it. She saw a girl trip and fall over the edge screaming yonghwa's name loudly and she watched as the guy with the blurry face also jumped off after her. She snapped back to reality and looked down on the ground from where she was. She couldnt stop replaying the girls scream "Yong hwa".

 

Shin hye ran all the way to the park bench and sat breathing heavily before closing her eyes. She opened her eyes when she felt something warm around her body. She looked up and saw the same sad eyes she was hoping she ran into when she was walking home.

Shin hye: Yong hwa ssi.....I remembered something.

yonghwa: whats that??

shin hye: A girl fell off the roof calling your name...and you jumped after her.

yonghwa:*getting happier realizing what she just said*

shin hye: i have one question...

yonghwa: whats that??

shin hye: why did you jump after that girl??

yonghwa: she was the girl of my dreams and i love her alot and that girl is not any girl its you shin hye. Thats why you loss your memory is because you tripped and fell off the edge and you reached for me calling my name and i didnt even have to think twice.. i jumped right after you.

shin hye: If we were in alternate universe and the same thing happens to us would you still jump off after me??

yonghwa: Yea...i would jump after you no matter if we were dogs cats whatever...I was in love with you..and now you dont even remember me so i dont know anymore.

shin hye: im leaving for the states next month. i told junshin and i dont know if he told you yet but i would be leaving. If i stay i hurt you and if i leave then we have a better chance of moving on.

yonghwa:*stood up hiding the fact his very hurt by her words* Then you should go soon. I would not want to have anything that will remind me of you drag me down. If thats all take care of yourself..Ill be leaving first. And also we should not contact each other until you gone. Thanks for your time miss shin hye ill be leaving first then.

shin hye: *tries to grab him but he moved his hand away from her grip* Yong....

Shin hye went home crying not knowing why. She doesnt even remember him yet she is crying over him. She came across a soccer field where a bunch of boys her age where playing soccer. She walked faster and her heart was broken by every step she took. To make it worse a flying ball came and SMACK landed of her head knocking her out. She woke up in the hospital yet again with bandages around her head and her brother and mother sitting on the couch asleep. She stood up and limped to find something to eat since her stomach was growling. She walked to where the elevator is when it had an out of order sign on it with capitalize letters. So she took the stairs. While on the stairs she was hit with flashback after flashback until it was too much to handle and she collapsed not only that having falling down the flight of stairs. She was discovered by seohyun who was skipping up the steps and screaming when she saw shin hye unconsious lying on the ground bleeding.

Nurse: Im sorry to report but when it comes to shin hyes condition it may be worst then before. she just have some minor bruises so try not to move her around alot and as for her memories..They may never RETURN. Please try not to stress her out more because she will come to a breaking point and those points will involve commiting suicide and such so please and thank you follow these rules.

Shin hye: umm im hungry could someone bring me food??

yonghwa: i will...do that

shin hye: but i dont even know you..i was pertaining to my brother.

yonghwa: umm whatever you say shin..stay safe and healthy dont overwork yourself. ill be leaving first.

shin hye: ani..*it was too late he left and the rest followed except for kyu kyu and jungshin who was soon laughing like hyhenas.

jungshin: shin when did you get your memories back??

shin hye: hmm i think was because of the soccer ball that made them come back but falling down the stairs bought them back for good. but how come yong wont look at me??

junshin: ohh the U.S. thing you said..

shin hye:going to the states?? why did i say that.

jungshin: you couldnt remember anything so your mom decided to send you to the states to clear your mind.

shin hye: ohh...he must have been hurt. I tried so hard to remember. Im glad those stairs where on my side.

Jungshin told the rest of the boys not including yonghwa about shin hye remembering them and they all celebrated making sure yonghwa didnt get suspicious of their plan. Shin hye had another plan up her sleeve to win yonghwa back and getting him back for lying to her about getting married. She told the boys to set another visit to yongs family and there she would do the rest.

jungshin: hyung shin left this morning.

yonghwa:*shocked* she did what??...And why didnt she say goodbye to me??

jonghyun: she cant remember you so to her your a stranger.

minhyuk:plus you look like a ert sometimes so she's probably scared.

yonghwa:aishh shut up...

jungshin:hyung we know how much your hurting so we set up a trip for you to go to your parents house. And we would be here helping out our manager.

yonghwa: i dont want to go.

jonghyun: well too bad get your in that car and drive away.

minhyuk: its either that or ill go and get shin hye unni back and her and me will get married in front of you.

yonghwa: alright alright..im going

Yonghwa drived to his parents house not knowing the plan of the crew and shin hye. He parked the car and realized the tree in front of their house has a swing hanging from it. He went inside to greet his parents but was stopped by the note that said his whole family is out skating. He was impatient so he decided to go to the swing and was scared when someone jumped out. Someone with light eyes and a beautiful smile on her face.

Yonghwa: shin hye...what are you doing here??

shin hye: well yong...i came to say something.

yonghwa: well you cant. i came to be with my family so please leave and never contact with me again. Its harder to say these things so please just go.

shin hye: *sat on the swing* hmm no i dont feel like it push me first.

She sat to face him and he pushed her from the front and on the third push she came by him and wrapped her arms around him planting her lips on his. He held on to the swing set while her arms and lips are still on him.

yonghwa: wahhh??

shin hye: saranghae yong

yonghwa: shin...you remember??

shin hye: hmm deh..I planned this. To tell you i was gone without a goodbye setting up a trip to visit your family and having nobody home and then popping up and kissing you on the swing. Yups it was my idea. I wanted to suprise you. You been miserable lately and i wanted you to be happy. So yong please stop pushing me away.

yonghwa:*lifted up shin hye and carried her to the bench where they sat with his arm around her* saranghae shin hye ah.. i missed you alot. I saw you faint at the karaoke place but didnt want to alarm you but i was glad jungshin was there to help you...Im glad your memories came back.

shin hye: me too...So what now??

yonghwa: this...he got on one knee and pulled out a ringpop unwrapped it...and shin hye will you marry me??

shin hye: Are you being serious.??

yonghwa: serious as a heartattack...come on now. You have two choices..to say yes and marry me or to say yes and marry me..choose one. There are no wrong answers.

shin hye: then i will go with all of the above. She pulled him in for a kiss and he slid the ring pop on her finger.

The two got up and walked to the nearest beach where they wrote wishes on ballots and hanged them on the trees. They were both happy and behind them stood the crew and both of their family smiling at the cute couple infront of them.

 Yong hwa's wish: I have everything i ever wanted so my wish is to be with her forever.

Shin hye's wish: i wish to be beautiful...haha syke i wish for nothing since everything i needed and ever wanted was next to me all along.

 

Well there you guys go...My final chapter i enjoyed the nice comments and support and if im in the mood ill finish my other story i started. Thank you and good night.