The biggest secret

Rain of tears

After the boys  and shin hye got back from their visit to yongs parents they parted their ways and shin hye went home. She couldnt help remembering the incident with kyuhyun. She missed him so much and ohh how he changed so much. She decided to give up and just go find him. She put on something comfortable and went to seohyuns place where she was sure she would find him.She rang the door bell and saw seohyun looking at her with hatred burning in her light innocent eyes.

shin hye: umm is kyuhyun here?

seohyun: whyy??!! so you can work your magic and make him fall for you?!!!

shin hye: shut up and answer my question.

seohyun: his working today at the karaoke mania he got the job their and i was just on my way to see him. Why are you looking for him anyways?? Yong wouldnt want that.

shin hye: mind your own business and dont worry about what i do. Thanks for telling me where he is. *tries to walk away but seohyun grabbed her hand*

seohyun: your not leaving until you tell me whats your business with my boyfriend.

shin hye: you have 3 seconds to remove your hands from me.

seohyun: oooo im so scared.

shin hye:* grabbed her hand and flipped her making her land on her back* seohyun i gave you a clear warning. And like i said its none of your business.

Shin hye ran all the way to karaoke mania to meet kyuhyun. She missed him so much ever since.....The incident with her father. She ran in and saw him behind the counter. He looked handsome pouring drinks and serving customers. Shin hye felt a burning ache in her heart and ran towards him with open arms and squeezed the living life out of him.

shin hye: you babo!!!...You selfish bastard!!! Why are you like this??!!

kyuhyun: shin let go of me... your the one who kicked me in the balls. You should apologize.

shin hye: you called me a , push me on the ground and pushed my bf mom on the ground also!!!! ill apologize after you apologize to me!!

kyuhyun: welll you treated my gf like trash and i hate that....plus you hang out with alot of guys

shin hye:and that gave you the right to call me a ??!!!

kyuhyun: your right....come on lets go talk in my office.

Both walked to the back room and the two did not know that yonghwa seohyun and the crew was there staring at them from not far.

seohyun: that !!!*walks towards the room but yong stopped her*

yong hwa: dont call her a .

seohyun:cant you see whats happening??!! she is clearly cheating on you...your a dumb fool she stole you from me and wants to steal my kyunnie too..

yonghwa: you dont know that.

minhyuk: but hyung they were hugging

jungshin: lets just wait for an explanation before jumping to conclusions.

jonghyun: yea plus shin angel is way to pretty to go for that dog crap.

seohyun:YAHH!!!*slaps jonghyun furiously*

yonghwa: AISSHHH YAHH CUT IT OFF NOW!!!

In the room with kyuhyun and shin hye where the two shared another hug not knowing the whole crew is watching and eavesdropping on them.

shin hye: why did you left me??

kyuhyun: what do you mean??

shin hye: stop pretending kyu kyu i saw you that day.. You think you had it bad?? Well i did to.

kyuhyun: first dont call me kyu kyu anymore shin...im too old for that name now. ANd your right i shouldnt have left but i had no choice. There was no reason for me to stay.

shin hye: how about me?? Was i not a reason for you to stay!!?? You promise to stick by my side but you lied to me.*turns her back and let tears fall and walked out the door but kyuhyun came by and grabbed her arm. He held her arm and was shocked when a flying fist came and met his face.*

shin hye:*saw yong hwa punched kyu kyu and knelt down to put his head on her lap* JUNG YONG HWA!!!

seohyun:you stupid hooker why are you with my bf!!!*tries to slap shin hye but kyuhyun got up and grabbed her hand*

kyuhyun:stop it now seohyun.

yonghwa: you stay the hell away from my gf you got that you bastard.

kyuhyun: i have no intentions of taking your gf. *smirked which pisses yonghwa off and so he got punched again and shin hye went to him once again but this time she had tears in her eyes which angered yonghwa even more*

shin hye:YONG HWA CUT IT OUT RIGHT NOW!!! kyu kyu are you alright??

jungshin: shin you want to explain why your next to him??..he called you a and a and he pushed you.

jonghyun:come on yong lets finish him off once and forever.

minhyuk: ill hold him and you guys steal all the money in his pocket and then we will run and hide somewhere in mexico.*jonhyun reached over and slapped the back of his head*

yonghwa: shin hye!!!! do have a mouth?? Hurry up and answer us.

kyuhyun: shut up...you dont have to yell at her like that.

yonghwa: what did you say?? get up ima ruin your face.

shin hye: stop both of you...just cut it out.

yonghwa: i guess seohyun was right....you are a !!

shin hye:*feeling as she got slapped in the face got up and bowed to all of them and then ran out of the building and jungshin ran after her while yonghwa was ready to punch kyuhyun again.*

kyuhyun: *got up slowly and punched yonghwa. The other two and seohyun looked at him. Jonghyun went towards him and he kicked him and punched minhyuk.*

seohyun: oppa please stop im scared..

kyuhyun: *turns his back and felt his tears falling* I called her a and i beat myself up for it.

yonghwa: shut your mouth now!!!

kyuhyun: you want to know why were here together mr. jung yong hwa??!!

yonghwa: Because your sleeping together.*he said it and got punched again*

kyuhyun: wrong...Shin hye is one thing to me and i love her of everything in the world i think i hurt her the most.

seohyun:oppa does that mean you want her and not me??

kyuhyun: wow your all so dumb... SHIN HYE IS MY LITTLE SISTER!!! I bet she told you about our dad. My dad who loved the both of us equally. The one who promised my little sister he would be her friend forever..but he lied. The day he died was the day i left my little sister. I watched her everyday going to school and making no friends whatsoever. I loved her alot and leaving her was hard but...then i met you seohyun. I loved you also but next to shin your nothing. I promised her ill stand by her also but i lied. When i saw her limping in the rain and me pushing her to the ground calling her a ...i knew you wouldnt suspect anything. So there you have it...THE TRUTH!!!

seohyun:oppa how come you never said anything??

kyuhyun: because shin never wanted to do anything with me since i lied to her..but then she came her tonight and i was ready to renew our relationship but now thats all gone thanks to all of you.

yonghwa: your lying...you bastard she is not your sister.

kyuhyun: ohhh really then asked your father.

Outside with jungshin and shin hye

shin hye: how many times do people have to call me a ??

jungshin:he said it out of anger he doesnt mean it.

shin hye: First was my brother, then that hideous pig and now yong.

jungshin: brother??....Shin hye is kyuhyun your brother??

shin hye: deh...next to my father there was him. He loved me and i loved him but he left. Having my dad gone and him going too broke my heart. I vowed to hate him forever but i didnt know he would be with seohyun. After kicking him and seeing him in pain made me remember why i was never in pain back then....is because someone was looking after me and that was him...kyu kyu!!

jungshin: That explains it.

shin hye: explains why were here together...

jungshin: No... The day he pushed you down and call you a when we walked off i looked back and he had sad eyes. I thought it was my imagination. Well come on shin hye lets go face the crowd.*sees yong hwa coming pissed off and stood in front of shin hye*

yonghwa: move jung shin

jungshin: no

yonghwa: i will hurt you jungshin get the hell out of my way

jungshin:*got angry* YONG HWA CALM YOUR DOWN OR IM NOT MOVING.

yonghwa:*shocked that jungshin was actually mad and then calmed down*

jungshin: now ask nicely if i can move

yonghwa: please jungshin with cherries on top would you please move so i can talk to shin hye?

jungshin: much better...*moved out the way*

yonghwa: shin hye why didnt you tell me

shin hye:*slapped yong hwa* thats for calling me a . *slaps him again* thats for not starting with an apology *slaps him again*

yonghwa: and what was that for??

shin hye: that was because i wanted to slap you one more time.

yonghwa: shin hye..im really sorry its just that we said we love each other and then thinking you cheated made me feel like i was nothing and it made me mad at you will you ever forgive me.

shin hye: I will forgive you only because you look y right now... but how much did kyu kyu hurt you.

yonghwa: alot...he punched me like 4 times and kicked jonghyun and punched poor minhyuk and then he called us all dumb.

shin hye: hmm that sure sounds like my brother. Where is he now??

yonghwa: his putting bandaids on minhyuks mouth and apologizing to jonghyun. He will be here soon with the rest.

jonghyun: shin angel....i think im going to call you shin demon now because your related to satan.

kyuhyun: shut up you girl...i didnt kick you that hard.

jonghyun: say that to my bruised up face you bastard.

minhyuk: shin demon sounds good to me and and kyuhyun ima call you the biggest bastards of all bastards.

kyuhyun: and ima call you minhyuk mingirly and jonghyun your going to be weakhyun and for the pretty one *looking at jungshin* jungnotsomanly *earning him a slap from shin hye*

shin hye: you should talk your dating a pig

seohyun: im right here you know!!!

shin hye: i knew i just didnt care

seohyun: you damn demon

kyuhyun: babe chill....its a joke

seohyun: Soooo what now?? Are we all friends or something??

shin hye: hell no... At 12 lets go back to hating in each other...sounds good guys??

kyuhyun: sounds great to me.

minhyuk: yeahh biggest bastard of all bastards.

kyuhyun: hahahhahaha ima kill you in your sleep

jonghyun: well ill be killing you in my dreams.

yonghwa: cut it out both of you. you three go home and ill take shin hye home.

kyuhyun: ill take my gf night losers.

shin hye: *punches him on the arm* shut up your the biggest loser present and your gf is the biggest loser at school

kyuhyun: yahh...*pulls shin hye for a hug and yong hwa pushed him off*

yonghwa: night seohyun..

seohyun: night oppa

kyuhyun: nope i dont agree.. dont call him oppa anymore.

seohyun: what should i call him then

kyuhyun: how about crap??

yonghwa:AISHH YOU BASTARD!!

shin hye: Night...

All of them parted their ways and yong hwa and shin hye walked on smiling and holding each others hands. When yong stopped.

yonghwa: how come you never mention kyuhyun in your stories

shin hye: when he left i made sure he was dead in my life..but he was just like my dad and i missed the both of them.

yonghwa: does your mother miss him??

shin hye: ohh my mom doesnt talk about him

yonghwa:why

shin hye: because my mom is not his mom.

yonghwa: what??

shin hye: His mom died in a car accident and my dad remarried to my mom and she was never close to him.. but that was okay she was not close to me either. Oh well.

yonghwa: so different moms same dad??

shin hye: yea...he sings really good and dance good also.. he was just like my dad. Im glad my secret is not a secret anymore.

yonghwa: why you say that??

shin hye: now i dont have to hide anything from you.

yonghwa: Gomawo...for telling me more about you. Juniel is actually my half sister. We actually adopted her. My mom couldnt bear anymore kids so we brought her home and i protected her from many things. I loved her also because not only is she my little sister but she believed in me when no one did.

shin hye: Thats nice its just like kyu kyu. He never gave up on my dreams or him i love him