Reasons

Rain of tears

Park shin hye pov: Another day at the boring high school.. When is that air head going to understand i dont like school what so ever.. And my mom?? she doesnt even care to know i hate everyone and everything, She makes me sick above all people here.. well everyone except jungshin oppa. His the only one who tries to be nice even when im mean to him. She went to the store and buy candies for her snack in case she gets hungry. She made her way past alot of people and as usual they murmured stuff about her.

Jung shin: ohhh evil demon good morning,,,he gave her his best smile and waved at her.

Shin hye: morning barbie..wheres your clan??? she gave him half the candies she bought and told him shell be leaving now. He looked after her and smile. She shared with him for a cold hearted girl she shared with me... He smiled and walked to meet his hyungs who as usual is with seohyun.

Yong hwa: where have you been??...We waited for hours... ohh you bought candy??

Jung shin: aniyo my new chingu gave it to me.

Yong hwa seohyun minhyuk jonghyun: CHINGU...YAHH WHOO IS IT??

Jung shin: shin hye unni

Yong hwa seohyun minhyuk jonghyun: WAHH...are you crazy??!! she is the enemy jung shin

Yong hwa: since when was she your friend??She is cold hearted and rude to everyone and to you too. We followed you that one day in the dance studio where you two argued and she yelled at you. How could she be your friend when all she does is insult you jung shin. Not only that she is rude to seohyun and to all of us.

Jung shin: well if you get to know her like i did she is nice..she has feelings too hyung dont just judge her because of how she acts on the outside but judge her of whats on the inside. 

Seohyun: yahh when did you become her little toy,,, thats what she wants..to break you up with the boys. She is nasty and rude and you fell for her tricks. Jung shin i know girls like her she uses people alot.

Shin hye: hmm are you sure your not describing yourself seohyun??

Seohyun: turns around and saw shin hye. 

Shin hye: none of you know me well enough to say anything about me. Yes im nasty and rude but none of you guys bothered to ask why!! Soo if being jung shin friend bother you then he is NOT my friend!! You can have him back.Miane jung shin but its better this way. She gave him a reassuring smile and left.

Jung shin: since when was it your choice to choose who i talk to?? She is alone as it is right now.. no one likes her and its sad now that she doesnt have me she has no one.

Seohyun well she should thought about that before she acts nasty and rude all the time.

In the dance studio shin hye dance to by david ghetta. She was angry about them... and to think she was nice to that barbie, For a moment in her life she thought that she actually found a true friend. She danced and danced and then fell to the floor. She was exhausted and tired but she got right back up and danced again. She didnt know that the cn blue crew was watching her with pity.

Yong hwa pov: she was really mesmerizing to watch but she needs to take a rest. We saw her fall and we wanted to rush in but she got back up and danced again. i wondered to myself what made her like this..If she is only nice to jungshin then that means she has a little kindness in her. But what is her story?? I really wanted to know.

Minhyuk: woahh she is very hot and y when she dances

jonghyun: she sure does, i think she is a robot...she has no emotions and she over works her self.

jung shin: yahh what do you mean she doesnt have emotions she's crying right now... but why??!!

Yong hwa: maybe because when she fell it hurted badly.

Jung shin: noo she is stronger than that!!! he barged in the studio before they could stop him. Yahh shin hye yah whats wrong??

Shin hye: sobbing and then collapsed on the floor. Jung shin ran and caught her in time. 

Jung shin: guys help me i think she fainted. Please guys help me!! 

Minhyuk: quick lets take her to the nurse.

Yong hwa; Noo ill take her to the hospital you guys make up an excuse to the professor and come meet me there when your done. 

He carried shin hye to their car and got in. He told the driver to take him to the hospital and come back for the boys. When they arrived shin hyes eyes opened. The nurse tried to check her symptoms when she pushed her away.

Shin hye: dont touch me.. why the hell am i here for. 

Nurse: please miss your friend said you fainted due to stress and over work so please stay for a while and ill check you into a room.

Shin hye: noo....and friends?? haha your joking I have no friends and i dont want to sta-

Yong hwa: yahh cut it out and sit down!! you collapsed today and if you keep over working then you probably get sick and die is that what you want??!!

shin hye: noo its what you and everyone wants. dont speak for me ever again you got that.. Its my choice whether to stay-

The Cn blue boys arrived and saw the two arguing over staying or not. They watched in amusement and they could have sworn that shin hyes eyes gotten darker every time she yells.

jung shin: shin hye yah please stay.. you collapse twice. The first when we talked and now. Get checked up and if they say you can go then well leave and never come back.. Okay??

Shin hye: noo i hate hospitals

Yong hwa: why because you know the hospital people hate you back??

Shin hye: no its where my best friend died. After she said it she collapsed and this time yong hwa was the one to catch her. He carried her to her assigned room and watch her. They boys had to go back but yong and jung shin stayed and watched her.

Jung shin: soo she did have friends before..

yong hwa: yeah but whoever it is died. I think thats why she is mean and cold towards others. He went outside to buy food for them and came back to hear someone laugh. He opened the door to shin hyes room and for the first time ever she had a smile on her face. A actual smile and it made her looks beautiful. he thought to himself then entered. The minute he did her smile vanish and she turned her back.

Jungshin: ohhh foood lets eat hyung.

Shin hye: not hungry.. go get the nurse ill be discharging now.

jungshin: hell no your not your staying the night here until you feel better...arraso??we have to go now but when we come tomorrow morning i better see you in that bed. and ohh wheres your family.??

Shin hye: i only had one

Jung shin: well where is he??

Shin hye: he died and left me all alone with a mother who doesnt even want me!!! she layed down and slept. While the other two got up and feeling sorry for her.

Jung shin pov:soo thats the story??her dad died??...no wonder she is rude.

Yong hwa pov: I didnt realize she's been hurting all along. and the only reason she is mean and cold is beacuse she has no one. She's alone.

Early next morning jung shin and the rest came to the hospital to check on her but she was gone. Her bed was already made but she was nowhere in sight. Yong hwa went to ask the nurse where she went and she told them that she has been discharge since last night.

Jung shin: wahh???last night but we saw her sleeping before we left

nurse: yes sir but when you left she got up also and left. She discharged herself and went home. She payed for her hospital fees and went out im sorry but thats all i know i have to go to work now.

Yong hwa: wow unbelievable maybe she is at school now.

They left to go to the school and asked if shin hye came  and everyone shrugged. Jung shin suggested the dance room and they went their and sure enough she was there dancing again. She danced and danced until she felt dizzy and fell to the floor.

Jung shin: yahh what the hell who told you to leave last night??!!? are you crazy in your condition you could die.

shin hye: i left like i told you i hate hospitals and im never going back. Im fine now.

Jung shin: if your fine stand up right now.

shin hye: last i remember your not my mother so cut it out and stop telling me what to do. And i never asked for any of your help yesterday. so leave me alone and forget about last night okay??

jung shin: we only try to help because your alone..your dad died and-

Shin hye: who the hell do you think you are. Get the hell out right now. All of you!! you dont know anything about me or my dad so quit pretending like you care when you dont. Out now. she pointed to the door and all of them filed out except for yong hwa.

Yong hwa: yahh he only wanted to help you

Shin hye: if thats all you have to say you can follow the rest out. I dont have time for your sorrow stories towards your friend.

Yong hwa: your only cold because your alone. Just try and open your heart up to others and you will be more happy... Just saying

Shin hye: well i dont care about your feelings or your friends..just saying. Get out now just looking at you makes me vomit....

Yong hwa: Just think about what i just said and start a new.. make friends and live happy

Shin hye: Go to hell and take your corny words with you!!!