second chance

Rain of tears

Early the next morning shin hye woke up and put on her cutest outfit. She ran out the door and was met up with her mother and lee min ho. She did a 90 degree bow and kept on running leaving her mother confused. They put her gift in the living room and called up the guards. When they arrived they filled them in on shin hyes latest activities. Her mom smiled at the thought of shin hye having friends. She went in the kitchen and asked the guards to  prepare food for her and lee min ho. They sat on the couch and went through pictures of shin hye when she was little. She cried at how shin hye changed so much. she would always remember the time where she tried to get close to shin hye but shin hye was always next to her father. Everything she did... she always had to do it with her father. I waited for days to come where she would try and get close to me also but that day never came. Lee min ho held her and she wept.

cn blue house: Yong hwa was running around crazy trying to find the perfect outfit for today. He ran to jungshin room and looked and when he found something he liked he quickly put it on and ran out the doors headed for shin hye's house. When he arrived he was met by  a beautiful lady and to what seems to him as her husband. He asked for shin hye but the lady told him she left already. He bowed to them and ran back quickly. He started heading towards the school building when he crashed into someone... and that someone so happend to be the deceiving troll....Seohyun.

yong hwa: uh oh umm mian..*looked to see it was seohyun and his expression turned sorrow*

seohyun: oppa whats your problem?!?! you didnt see me?? *starts to get up but fell back down due to the impact of yong hwa bumping into her* My legs hurt and so does my arm.

yong hwa: seohyun i have somewhere to be right now...ill be going first.. Sorry about your legs and arms.

seohyun:*starts to weep and tries to get up but keeps falling down*

yong hwa: *walks to where she is and swooped her up in his arms* ill take you to the hospital and then ill leave. Dont think too much of this seohyun im just trying to help you nothing more.

seohyun: dehh oppa...*she smiled up at him like a little girl and he gave her a toothy grin and kept walking with her in his arms* Meanwhile at the bench shin hye saw the two coming towards her direction and she jumped behind the pushes to hide. Later when they passed she saw them share a smile. She got jealous and ran the rest of the way to school. she walked towards the gate and was met up with jung so min.

so min: umm shin hye yah?? did something happen to you??...Your face looks sad.

shin hye: ohh umm i fell when i was walking here....not a big deal ill be on the roof if you need me ok??

so min: can i join you??

shin hye: if you want then come along...

They both walked up to the rooftop where they chatted about their lives. Shin hye never knew how hard it was for jung so min especially now that her mom is collapsing every now and then. She told jung so min about her feelings towards yong hwa and what she saw when she was coming to school. They both agreed that seohyun was evil and they laughed and talked some more until it was time to go to class. Shin hye then told jung so min that they are going to skip classes instead theyre gonna buy food for her mom and flowers. The two walked out of the building and went to their destination.

Hospital:

seohyun: well i fell when he bumped into me and i landed on my hands and knees. They really hurt alot and i cant stand up without it hurting.

Nurse: well your bones looked fine miss..but for your knees its swollen due to your fall so for the next few days you have to sit and not put any time of pressure on them..and for your arms an ice pack will do. Ohh and your bf is very handsome.. Such a lovely couple.

Yong hwa: im not her bf...*looks to the ground* Ill be going now thanks for taking care of her.

seohyun:* grabs yong hwa's hand* please dont go oppa.. i need you i have no one to take me home.

yong hwa: then call your bf to come get you.

seohyun: yong he wont come his working....just stay here with me ok?? Or at least take me to my room so i can rest.

yong hwa:* picks her up again and carry her to her room* fine go to sleep now. when you wake up dont expect me to be here. The room was divided by a curtain in the middle. Yong hwa went to the other side and peeked to find a lady connected to alot of wires. He felt pity for her so he went and held her hand for a few minutes and then walked back to the side were seohyun is at.

seohyun: yong im really really sorry... I should have never cheated on you but i didnt realize how much i wanted you until you werent in my life again. Please give me another chance...please ill stop cheating and i will only tell you the truth.. Just give me another chance. Ill fix our relationship and well both be happy.

Yong hwa: seohyun i dont know you hurted me alot...Not only that you lied to me.

seohyun: but ill fix it..please just let me try

At the front of the hospital:

shin hye: hmm soo we got the food, flowers and the stuff animals for your mom.. All you need to do is take it up to her.

so min: me??...how about you??..shin hye yah please come with me!! I dont want to be alone and plus i told her about you yesterday and i want her to meet you. She really likes hong ki and she will like you also just come with me please???

shin hye: fine but we get in say few hi's and then we leave...okay??

they walked up to the room and shin hye was holding the flowers while so min held the food and the stuff animal. they made their way to the room and heard a conversation between a girl and a boy. Jung so min opened the door and gasp when she saw who was their, but shin hy didnt see anything. She moved around and girl and sure enough their was seohyun and yong hwa kissing. Shin hye dropped the flower case and looked at them. They stopped kissing and looked behind them. Yong hwa stood up and stare at shin hye. He couldnt tell if she was mad or not because she had no emotions on her face. She turned around and ran down the hall. She took the elevator and closed the doors. Her knees started feeling weak so she fell to the ground and clutched her heart. It was hurting really bad. When the doors opened again she exited the building and ran to the bench. She sat their for a moment and soon enough her tears were falling.

yong hwa: *runs after her but he couldnt catch up after she got in the elevator the doors closed and he tried to use the stairs to go down. He waited at the door of the elevator but when it opened she wasnt in their. Damn you yong why did you kiss seohyun for??!! He was getting mad at himself. He ran out the hospital and went to all the places he knew she go to. The dance room, karaoke mania,  the roof and even to his hyungs. He begged them to help him find her but they agree to help only if he tell them why his looking for shin hye.

jung shin: but hyung why are you looking for unni??....did something bad happend??

minhyuk:tell us your reason and well help you find her.

jonghyun: yahh you lost my shin angel?? if something happens ill killl you hyung.

yong hwa: well i was caught with.....

jung shin:AISH QUIT STALLING AND SPILL IT OUT ALREADY.

yong hwa: she walked in when me and seohyun were kissing.

Minhyuk: *punched yong hwa* HYUNG GO TO HELL!!!! *walks off angry and jonghyun went to calm him down*.

yong hwa:*on the ground shocked that minhyuk punched him* I deserved that.

jung shin: yea and this too...* punched yong hwa* Your a fool and like minhyuk said...HYUNG GO TO HELL!!!*walks off after the others*

Jonghyun: *comes back to where yong hwa was at* I forgot something

yong hwa: ohh whats that??

Jonghyun: this..*punch yong hwa also*....ohhh and hyung???...GO TO HELL!!!

Yong hwa: you guys i get it now i learned my lesson will you please help me find her??

Jungshin: no its your mess so clean it up yourself.. and yong?? I dont think she'll fogive you today...She really liked you. Come on guys lets go eat out. And yong you cant come.. Cheaters are not allowed.

yong hwa: but its not like we were dating so its not technically cheating.

minhyuk: aish you....* punches yong hwa again* YOU BABO... ME AND JONGHYUN LOVED UNNI AND WE LOVED HER ENOUGH TO LET HER GO SO SHE CAN BE HAPPY WITH YOU BUT YOU HURT HER. HOW DARE YOU KISS SOMEONE WHO CHEATED ON YOU AND BROKE YOUR HEART. i REALLY HATE YOU RIGHT NOW, *slams the door and walked to karaoke mania knowing his other hyungs will come join him* They all left leaving yong hwa ashamed in their household thinking for a while. They passed by the park where someone was laying down on the bench. they got closer and was really happy to see the person laying their.

minhyuk: unni...i found you..* runs and hugs her and so does jonghyun*

jung shin: we know what happend and im proud to announce that we all punched him.

jonghyun: especially minhyuk he was mad the most.

minhyuk: unni because i know how you feel for him.. I know your hearts broken right now.. am i right??

shin hye: dehh...i experienced this feeling twice.. when my dad died and when i saw them kiss. It's not them kissing that got me.. It was him kissing her back. I knew he loved her first and i remember a saying that your first will end up your last.

Minhyuk: unni dont worry ...we were just on our way to beat up seohyun also..want to join??

shin hye: *laugs out loud* ani ill do that later...you guys go i just want to sit and think for awhile.

They left her sitting their on the bench she decided to lay back down and slept. She woke up again and it was night time. She freaked out and sat up. She noticed someones sweater on her body and looked to see yong hwa. Her heart jumped excited to see him but her mind told her to leave and never look back at him. She got up and try to sneak away but a hand caught hers and she let out a terrified scream.

yong hwa: you just gonna leave without saying anything??

shin hye: *turns her head and ignore him*

yong hwa: i know you saw us kissing shin hye yah but i swear it meant nothing to me. The moment i saw you standing their my heart was breaking because i knew i hurt you. * falls to his knees* please forgive me?? maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but please shin hye yah forgive me..Take all the time you need

shin hye:*face him* first if the kiss didnt mean a thing you would have pushed her away when she put her lips on yours. and second i dont need time i made up my mind. I dont forgive you at all.  Ill be going first.

yong hwa: wait!!!...if you dont forgive me then ill lay on the road and wont move even when cars are coming. *goes and lay down on the road* Ill lay here all night until you forgive me.

shin hye: well i guess this is good bye then *turns and walk away when she saw car lights coming. she saw yong hwa still laying their and she looked at him and then at the car.* Yong move the cars coming.

yong hwa: shireo not until you forgive me..

shin hye: nooo im not gonna forgive you....get yourself run over then. *see the car inches behind him*..FINE YONG I FORGIVE YOU PLEASE MOVE...but her eyes didnt see him move she saw the car passed by and no yong hwa.. she ran to the other side and she didnt see his body. she fell to her knees and cried.. Then someone touched her shoulder and she looked up to yong hwas face. She stood up and looked at him making sure his fine... then came the *SLAP* yong hwa felt his face started to have pain..

yong hwa: what the hell??!!

shin hye: your a bad jerk!!! *sobbing by now* you...babo...jerk...i .....i...i...ha...te.....yo...uu....uu. she stuttered.. I..thought you were dead and i....iiii...iii. Yong hwa grabbed her and buried her face in his chest.  He held on to her and listen to her cries. his heart was breaking by the second. He held on to her tighter until she tugged at his wet shirt.

shin hye: i hate you...now that your still alive im going.

yong hwa:*grabs her hand* but you forgive me...if you lied about forgiving me then ill go lay their again.

shin hye: go agead see if i care..*tries to leave but yong hwa back hugged her and she stood their* yong.....why did you do that?? kiss seohyun after you said you liked me??

yong hwa: she said some things and i completely fell for it. All the things she said was what i wanted and i dont know maybe i wanted her to say those things when me and her was still together.... She was my first love and i know that i will do this again because i loved her first....

shin hye: That's what i thought...You see i heard this saying your first will be your last. and i thought about you.. You only looked at seohyun and your heart only beat for seohyun because she was the one you loved first.. that's why i forgive you.

yong hwa: shin hye yah.... I didnt know!! Im really am sorry,,,, I know you forgive me but let me make it up to you.

shin hye: hmm i dont know..

yong hwa: come on.. lets go...*leads her to the bridge and looked at her* This is where i come to release my anger.  I yell all the things i store in my hearts and after when im done.. I feel a little better. So i want you to try.

Shin hye: yong...your really are stupid. *stands on the ledge and screamed*...YONG HWA YOUR A STUPID PIG...YOU KISS LIKE TO KISS LIARS AND THINK YOUR BETTER THAN EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD...BUT YOUR NOW YOUR A DUMB TURTLE!!!* she laughs after she screamed that*

yong hwa: so thats how you feel about me??...,my turn!!..SHIN HYE YAH....YOU OVER WORK YOURSELF AND IS RUDE TO EVERYONE AT SCHOOL...YOU ARE ONE HEAVY ELEPHANT AND YOUR ALSO CLUMSY. i DONT CARE HOW PRETTY YOU ARE BUT YOUR A DEMON GIRL AND EVERYTING YOU DO MAKES ME LAUGH....AND THATS WHY I LIKE YOU!!!. shin hye was shocked at what he said. This was the second time he confessed to her.

shin hye: hehe shut up....YONG HWA YOUR ALSO A WEAK LITTLE GIRL...WHEN I FIRST SAW YOU, YOU LOOKED LIKE A GIRL BECAUSE OF ALL YOUR MAKE UP AND ALSO KISS SEOHYUN AGAIN AND ILL RAISE THE TITANIC AND PUT BOTH OF YOU IN THEIR AND THEN SINK THAT BOAT AGAIN!! yong this is fun.. haha i like it.

MInhyuk,Jungshin,Jonghyun: YAHH YOU TOO SHUT UP...

minhuk: ohh unni your here...with??..yahh bastard do that again and ill hit you so hard your gonna enter hell.

jung shin: ill hit you so hard you'll look like beyonce back up dancers.

jonghyun: ill hit you soo hard that you'll enter heaven but god will take one look and send you back. All of them laughed at their sillyness. and they decided to walk shin hye home.The boys walked on ahead so the two can talk alone.

shin hye: umm yong??.... what would have happend if i didnt forgive you?? will you go back to seohyun??...

yong hwa:*grabs shin hye closer to him* Noo ill keep on waiting until you forgive me and if you didnt forgive me it means that you already did. He smiled down at her and inched closer for a kiss which she pulls away from him. Wehh??

shin hye: first you have to wash the seohyun germs off your lips... then you can come find me where ill give you my cute honest fully me shin hye germs. She grabbed his hand and they walked faster to join the guys. They arrived in front of her house and she introduced them to her parents. The boys kept shaking lee min ho's hand and the were all drooling at shin hyes moms. They soon left and yong hwa texted shin hye that night.

text message:

yong hwa: wait for me tomorrow....well go together okay??

shin hye: ill think about it.

yong hwa:YAHH!!! you better be their at your house if not ill embarass you in front of the whole school.

shin hye: whatever you say babo...

yong hwa: ohh...sweet dreams.... dream about me and no one else okay?? ill be doing the same. Night shin hye yah.

 

The next day in the morning shin hye was trying to sneak out the house early in the morning when...

yong hwa: soo you try to disobey me and leave??

shin hye:*jumped up scared* me??..leave??,, i would never...She lied. I was just going to get the mail.

yong hwa: hmm so my shin hye yah is lying to me??...yahh come here now.

shin hye: walks closer...dehh??

yong hwa: i washed away the seohyun germs last night and im ready for my shin hye yah germs.. He grabbed her face and kissed her. First hungrily and then passionately. The two didnt know that her parents where at the windows snapping photos of the two laughing and smiling. She pulled away and slap his shoulder.

shin hye: yahh my parents are home.

yong hwa: good...then they can see how much i like you!!! *grabs her and kissed her again and this time she returned the kiss*

shin hye: yong im really happy you didnt give seohyun a second chance.

yong hwa: You want to know why i didnt give her a second chance??

shin hye:....why yong tell me!!

yong hwa: Because i gave someone my heart already... someone i know that will keep it and never break it...and that person is you shin hye yah.

Well I am super sick but i manage to pull through and let you guys have an update.. thanks stay safe and be careful...(: