Not so bad after all

Rain of tears

It was the next day and everyone still hated shin hye and surprise surprise shin hye didnt care. it was Dance class and everyone knew shin hye was the best dancer there along with seohyun. people were lining up to ask seohyun to be partners when she gave them her fake puppy dog eyes and said yong hwa would be her partner.

Seohyun: Yong hwa oppa lets dance together even though your expertise is only in music. Come on pailli. She grabbed his arm and walked towards shin hye with the rest of the cn blue crew behind the two. OMO shin hye yah you dont have a partner. Im not surprise cuz no one likes you one bit.

Shin hye: Well i dont mind not having a partner i run solo unlike you. You run with the crowd but from behind. Everyone knows your a followerer. Ahahaha like a lost puppy but the difference is their smart and you I cant say the same. She gave her a wicked smile and turned her back.

Yong hwa: yah rude girl apologize now or ill make you apologize.

Shin hye: No thanks i dont take orders from other girls... Oh hold on your a boy ahaha stop wearing make up and i wont mistake you for a chick ever again.

Jungshin: yahh dont talk to our hyung and unni like that.

Shin hye: look here sleeping beauty isnt it time to cut off all that hair or are you actually a girl. Like i said before i dont take orders from a bunch of nobodys and judging by the dumb looks on your faces im referring to all of you as the NOBODYS. she gave them a full smile and walked away. Everyone who was in the middle of the studio parted for her to get through.

Jonghyun:Man i really hate her so much but her beauty just draws me in.

YOng hwa: turns to seohyun..are you okay?? Ill deal with her at the end of today she will be on her knees begging for you to accept her apologies.

Shin hye : Is that so mister jung yong ssi??... She got down in front of seohyun and dropped to her knees. Now everyone was watching her and was afraid of what she was going to do. The cn blue boys looked at her in shock but what she said made everyone surprise. Seohyun unnie Im sorry......IM SORRY THAT A UGLY NOBODY LIKE YOURSELF EXPECTS AN APOLOGY FROM ME PARK SHIN HYE.  With that said ill be leaving now. Lates guys see you never.

Yong hwa pov: SHE SAID WHAT???!!! this girl is really nasty after she said that she had the biggest smile plastered on her face and walked away. I hate to admit this but this girl is way to honest and thats what i like. But her honesty is too much she embarassed seohyun in front of the whole class and i swear she will pay for it.

 

While walking in the hallways she saw a bunch of girls giving her dirty looks. She gave them a smile she knows they will hate and sure enough they did because they started talking about her when she passed by them. She loved it when girls talk trash about her it makes her feel good that they would have the time of day to talk bad about her when they know she was indeed better than all of them. She headed for the vending machine where she saw the girl or boy whatever the things gender is standing there looking in his bag furiously and pouting when he couldnt find it.

 

Shin hye: yahh buy something or move

Jung shin: Are you talking to me?

Shin hye: No im talking to my best friend thats standing behind you.Jungshin knew she didnt have any friends so he was sure it was him. He immediately got out of her way and she purchased her water and took a long drink from it. She turned around to see him looking in his bag again. Shin hye knew exactly what he was looking for so she reached in her pocket and handed him three dollars. Here you go. She walked off before he could say anything to her.

Jungshin pov: I saw her drank from her water and she stared at me for some time before she reached in her pocket. I thought she was going to pull out a gun or knife to end me when i saw the three dollars in her hand. She told me to take it and walk off. I purchase three waters and followed her back to the dance studio. We passed by alot of girls who glared at her and whispered thing some nasty things about her but she just keeps on walking like no one exists in her world.

In the dance studio: people where getting partnered up and yet again shin hye had no one and seohyun smirked and gave her a dirty look. which only made shin hye smiled and it bothered seohyun. When the proffesor asked if anyone would like to be shin hyes partner nobody volunteered. Seohyun and alot of kids burst out laughing.

 

Seohyun: raised her hand.. umm professor nobody wants her.

Park shin hye: thats the exact same thing your dad told the doctor when you were born. She said  it with a innocent smile and the proffesor yelled at both to stop. That was until someone volunteered to be her partner.

JUng shin: Ill be her partner. Everyone gasped and all the girls screamed noooo oppa dont work with her shell turn you to something nasty like herself. But jungshin didnt care she helped him even though she was evil and cold hearted. He thought to himself this girl is not so bad after all.

 

Proffessor: Now that we have partners we are going to do the tango. Seohyun and yong hwa your up in 20 min, Practice your dance whoever wins will play a song of their choice at karaoke mania this saturday night.Ready start.

 

Jungshin: soooo

Shin hye: thanks for choosing me. I do run solo and i know we will win this because im the best dancer there is and for the performance crap its all yours so ill take the lead it wont matter anyways since we both look like girls and you follow me. step on my toes and i will end your life. Maybe not today or tomorrow but i will end you. You got all that??....Ohh and one other thing...Hi my name is park shin hye i hate everything especially friendship so if you want to be my friend then do it in your dreams cuz i dont have time. That would be all and like i said follow my lead.

Yong hwa:seohyunssi what are we going to do??

Seohyun:leave it to me oppa and you follow my lead okay??try your best to not step on my toes and yong hwa oppa please dont make me lose to the likes of her. She said pointing towards shin hye.

Professor: times up yong hwa seohyun your up. MUsic please.

At first the two were doing good until seohyun missed a step and fell to the ground taking yong hwa with her. she got up and apologized asking for another rerun when the professor said sorry its only once not twice.

Professor: jung shin shin hye your up remember no reruns. Music please.

They danced and sure enough jungshin did what shin hye told of him. he followed her lead and for their finale he spun her four times before she got down to the split while he held her arms. The proffessor was impressed and he announced them to be the winner he gave them the tickets to perform at karaoke mania and shin hye gave both to jungshin and smiled a real smile to him before leaving.

YOng hwa: hyung chukae you won. Now you can perform but with that vixen.

Jung shin: she gave me her ticket too hyung.

Yong hwa: what does that mean someone else will perform with you?? ahh chukae you deserve it. i didnt know you can dance.

Jungshin:I dont she threatend me and gave me a warning to follow her lead and thats what i did. Ohh and hyung she helped me out twice.

JOnghyun: twice what do you mean??

Junshin: at the vending when i couldnt find my money and right now for my solo performance.

Park shin hye pov: I knew i was going to win i mean when it comes to dancing im the queen. Soo that seohyun. Hahaha i love the look on your face when i won. i decided to give the tickets to that girl or dude whatever because he deserved it for someone who doesnt have rhythim he sure made me look good out there. Oh wells im still going to treat him like the others when it comes to friendship it doesnt exist.

Seohyun pov beat me that freak beat me and its all thanks to freaking yong hwa. how dare him let me fall im a princess i dont deserve to be dropped on the ground. Yong hwa ssi you are soo worthless and for the first time in my life i lost!!!