A new friend

Rain of tears

Yet another day at osaka high school and everyone was willing to ignore park shin hye. Days goes by faster and she becomes meaner and ruder than ever. No one dared crossed paths with her. They ignored all eye contact when she walks by and when she stared at them they run away.

Jungshin: i want to know your guys opinion on the song im going to perform.

Yong hwa: hmm something heart warming that touches the heart of the audience but not too boring and girly.

jonghyun: maybe a love song or a rock song.

Minhyuk: you can rap how about that?

Jungshin: hmm im not feeling rap or love songs. Ill just wing it and look good up there. Well ill meet you guys later i need to go somewhere.

He walked towards the dance room where he was sure shin hye would be at. Little did he know that his other members for following him secretly. They followed him to the dance studio where they were confused about why he is there when he cant dance. They saw him go in and was talking to the rude girl. We were scared for our hyung when she inched closer to him. We did also we got close to the point to where we can hear them conversate.

shin hye: umm who told you to come in??

Jung shin: I..i..umm..welll ..i came to as-

Shin hye: are you that dumb you cant say your words properly. Get out now and come back when you learn how to speak english. she said it and pointed towards the door.

Jung shin: umm im sorry i just wanted to ask if you wanted to sing a song with me because you did deserve that other ticket.

Shin hye: walked closer to him and stared him down. She laughed when he started shaking in fear. Look I dont sing at all My priority is dancing and its what im good at. The only thing im good at. So if you want advice call dr. phil and im sure he will help you. She turned the music up louder and started to dance again

Jung shin: ohh well ill give him a call then. He dropped his eyes to the floor and was about to walk away when she turned the music down and looked at him. 

Shin hye: yah hold on. Its just that i am only good at one thing and singing is not it. take the performance and sing whatever song you want. If anyone hates it then ohh well people who hate have nothing else to like so they hate. Good luck on her performance.

Jung shin: will you come and watch it??

Shin hye: No i dont like wasting my time. If singing is your talent then do an acoustic. No auto tune what so ever. I saw you guys perform..you and your girls.. Your music and it didnt move me one bit. If what i say hurt your feelings then write better songs or dont talk to a girl like me because im honest and i will trash you to the point where you will cry. 

jung shin: Your harsh and rude now i know why you dont have any friends!! He said it without realizing it and was about to apologize when she fell to the floor. He ran to her side and try to help her out but she slaps his hands away and pushed him. he gave up and left her there to solve her own problems.

Shin hye: Get out I never asked you to help me let alone feel pity for me. She said it and watched him walk away, She hated how he tries to help her like she is some kind of weakling. She will not accept help unless she wants it.

Jung shin pov: I only wanted to help her and she pushes me away and say nasty things. And here i thought we could be friends. I guess she meant it when She said friendship doesnt exist.

The day of the karaoke mania: There were alot of good performances and everyone enjoyed themselvs. Jung shin was about to go up and he looked in the audience and tries to search for shin hye. When he couldnt see her he felt sad. He made his way up the stage and sang we are young by fun. He knew everyone knows the lyrics and thats why he sang it. After he finishes his hyungs ran up to the stage and congragulate him. Even seohyun was there and she gave him a hug when at the corner of his eye he saw someone his been looking for..shin hye. in all honesty he didnt think think she would come. He let go of seohyun and made up an excuse so he could leave.

Shin hye pov: I didnt want to stay home and look at my family due to their overlly annoyingness and so she left without telling them where she was going. I didnt know where to go so i decided to check out the karaoke crap they all talked about at school. I entered and everyone was listening to a girl sing. I thought to myself it was terrible and this girl cant sing at all when i got closer i saw who it was. Him the one who dared to touch me.

Junshin: yahh you came.... he was soo excited he cant help it. 

Shin hye: yeah well i had no where to go and my family is annoying. Ill be leaving now dont follow me. 

Jung shin: hold on dont you want to stay a little and talk to some people.

Shin hye: hahaha your joking right?? Everyone here are a bunch of losers and wasting my time with them will make me a loser. Lates dude.

Jungshin pov: she is very rude and mean but she showed up today and i wanted to ask her about my performance but she got up and left me alone in the middle of the floor. Girls came up to me and asked for my autographs and i let them down nicely and walked out of the place.I walked and walked when I turn and saw shin hye again and she looked at me not with hatred but with sad eyes.

Jungshin: umm are you okay??

Shin hye: you did really good today and acoustic is something you should always do.. Jung shin.. FIGHTING. she said it and walked off alone looking sadder in his eyes he felt bad and he knew right then that he wanted to be her friend. She wasnt at all what people think of her. She has feelings too.

Jungshin walked back to the karaoke mania where his hyungs are waiting for him and they all looked suspicious. They still havent told him about following him and listening to their conversation in the dance studio. Seohyun stared at him with jealousy because she didnt want anyone to like shin hye. She hated the girl so much since the day she attended osaka high school.