Moments for life

Rain of tears

Shin hyes parents came home on the saturday they promised to come and shin hye was out with the boys. Her parents stayed at the house when someone rang the door. Lee min ho got up and checked and han byul was furious with what she saw....Kyuhyun standing there with a big smile on his face.

kyuhyun:hello mother....or should i call you han byul??

han byul: you are not welcome here...go away and leave us alone.

kyuhyun: hmm...i dont think shin would like that very much.

han byul: i dont care she will have to deal with it. What do you want anyways??

kyuhyun: Im not here for you...im here for shin. Im taking her away to live with me at my apartment.

han byul: NO!!!shin is my daughter and she will stay with me...you go away and live by yourself.*the two argued and didnt realize shin hye standing there on the side listening*

shin hye: what the hell you two...keep it down or at least go inside and argue.

han byul: shin your staying with me.

shin hye: actually i want to go with kyu kyu

han byul: NO YOUR MY DAUGHTER AND YOUR STAYING.

shin hye: no actually mom i stayed with you almost my whole life in highschool...i want to stay with kyu kyu this time.

han byul: but if you leave ill have no one.

shin hye: but if i stay then kyu kyu wont have anyone. Now that dads gone he has no one to be next to him or talk to him.

kyuhyun: ill be good to her and you can visit us anytime you want.

han byul: kyuhyun your a bastard like your father....but if i agree you have to do me one favor.

kyuhyun: and that is??

han byul: go jump off a bridge and die...hahaha just kidding just watch over her and trust me if i hear shin crying from all the way from here...ill slap the life out of you...you understand??...BOTH OF YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!???

kyuhyun&shin hye:*both scared* deh omma.

The two moved shin hyes stuff to his apartment with the help of jungshin who was not recording with the others. They stopped by seohyuns place and she offered to help them also. Jungshin helped shin hye organized her room while the other two was too busy making out to help. Shin hye went and jung shin finished early and decided to head for the studios to watch the rest recording their hit single "why". After the boys recorded they saw shin hye in their resting room and jonhyun and minhyuk raced to her immediately.

shin hye: ohh daebak!!...You guys were so awesome...but whats the name of the song??

jonghyun: its called why...

minhyuk: i was gonna tell her the name...shin demon its called why...yong wrote it and we sing it.

shin hye: how about you jungshin??

jungshin: well i recorded early in the morning and they just need it their part.

shin hye: woooow thats so cool.

jonghyun: hmm jungshin what have you been doing since you werent recording??...we saw you walk in with shin demon

minhyuk: yeah jungshin...are you dating each other behind our back??...shin demon how could you betray me like that.??...i thought our love was endles-* couldnt finish because yong hwa slapped him behind the head*

yonghwa: let me say one more thing...SHIN HYE IS MINE ALONE!! we have a no sharing policy...but jungshin i wonder also..why were you with my gf??

jungshin: i was helping her move her stuff to kyuhyuns room.

yonghwa&minhyuk&jonghyun:KYUHYUN....THE BASTARD??

minhyuk: nope thats it shin demon you been a bad girl!!!

jonghyun: why are you moving in with that bastard??

yonghwa: i dont like this at all...move back to your moms house.

jungshin: no its cool he has a cool apartment.

yonghwa: well i would be the judge of that....show us where you live.

shin hye:*tries to walk out behind the boys when yong pulled her back and hugged her tightly* Yahh wehh??

yonghwa: nothing i just missed you alot.

shin hye: stop being so corny...and i missed you too.

They all went to kyuhyun apartment and found the two still kissing and holding each other. So minhyuk and jonghyun jumped in the middle of the two and seperate them. They laughed when the two got up pissed and yelled at them.

kyuhyun: yahh weakhyun mingirly what the hell are you doing here??

yonghwa: Well we demand to know why my gf is living with a pig!!

Minhyuk: you bastard!! why would you take her from her home with her hot mommy!!!

kyuhyun: my step mom is kinda hot but i missed alot of shins life and im ready to make up for it.

yonghwa: well cant you just do that and still let her live with her mom.

kyuhyun: hmm are you jealous mr. jung yong hwa??

yonghwa: dont call me that...you bastard.

kyuhyun: then dont call me a bastard. And dont worry she is my sister so i wont pull any love crap on her because thats gross.

yonghwa: but if she tells me you hurt her or you lay a finger on her ill hit you.

minhyuk: yeah ill go hulk on your

jonghyun: ill slap the asian out of you...you got that??...ohh and another thing is.*slaps kyuhyun* thats for kicking me

kyuhyun: since were all here lets go karaoke.

yonghwa: hmm i challenge you to a sing off.

shin hye: umm yong i wouldnt do that if i were you.

kyuhyun: shhh shin...the man wants what the man wants..ill take your offer..If i win the sing off shin stays and you dont give me crap ever.

yonghwa: and if i win you do whatever i tell you.

kyuhyun: then what are we waiting for?? lets do this.

First song goes to kyuhyun which he dedicated to seohyun which all or nothing. He sang it with emotions and love burning in his eyes. The others where very mesmerized especially seohyun. The crowd determined who will be the winner. Yong hwa went and he sang all my life and the girls went crazy when he had tears coming down his eyes and he was staring at shin hye the whole time. The judging came and the crowd was crazy over yonghwa. When he won he jumped off the stage and went straight to shin hye and he kissed her in front of all the girls. They later left and called it a night. Before they went theyre separate ways yong hwa grabbed kyuhyun.

yonghwa: soo slave....im kinda tired right now so piggy back me to my house.

kyuhyun:a deal is a deal...so hop on.

yonghwa: haha but i want to go to your house to say good bye to by girl and then you can piggy back me home. shin hye kaja.

shin hye: yong you meany...your a heavy guy and you will crush my brother...But when he drops you at home tell him to do whatever i want okay??

yonghwa: no can do baby he is my slave find your own

shin hye: fine...cheap bf you are.

yonghwa: aishh yahh im right here i can hear what your saying..

shin hye: i know...kyu kyu you better pray now because he will ruin your life.

kyuhyun: it was already ruined when he asked you out shin...hahaha

shin hye: wahh??...aishh you bastard come here.*she went and slap him a couple times on the head and he threw her over his should leaving seohyun and yong hwa alone*

seohyun:wow who knew those two were related

yonghwa: hmph i know i mean she is super hot and his just plain ugly

seohyun: yahh your ugly...hahaha feels like old times.

yonghwa: seohyun??

seohyun: yeah??

yonghwa: why did you cheat on me and then try to get back together again??

seohyun: because you were popular and then i wanted you more when i saw how much you and shin hye had fun together and then i didnt want you anymore when i realized i have those happy moments with kyuhyun.

yonghwa: well im glad you cheated....if you didnt then i would have never fallen in love with shin hye.

seohyun: pshh shut up your soo corny. Im really sorry though. I only did what i had to because i wanted to be liked by everyone that i took it too far and hurt you. Mianhe yong

yonghwa: i forgive you..*he opened his arms and they shared a hug*

kyuhyun&shin hye:AHEM!!!

yonghwa: ohh thats right my slave i forgot all about you.

kyuhyun: dont touch my gf.

shin hye: tell your gf to not touch my bf.

seohyun: shin hye can we talk??

shin hye: hmmm no thanks

kyuhyun: yahh stop being a brat and talk to my gf.

shin hye: yes daddy!!! No ill decide when i want to talk to her.

seohyun: bu-

shin hye:*cut her off*  im just kidding come on lets go to the park bench and you two can go and do whatever you want.

The boys went to the apartment and yonghwa was super happy knowing kyuhyun is his slave.

yonghwa:man its too dark...turn on the lights.

kyuhyun: you do it.

yonghwa: do as i say slave. Go now and turn on the lights and when you answer me it should be yes master yong. So do it.

kyuhyun: yes master yong.*went and turn on the lights*

yonghwa: aishh yahh its too bright turn it off

kyhyun: yes master yong. *turns off light*

yonghwa: yahh its too dark turn it back off

kyuhyun: AISH YAHH YOUR DOING IT ON PURPOSE!!

yonghwa: no i believe is yes master yong.

kyuhyun:yes master yong.

yonghwa: good now im thirsty get me a drink will you??

kyuhyun: yes master yong.*went and got water but instead grab the vinegar and pour it in a cup and then went and hand it to yong*

yonghwa: *looked at the cup and smirked*..here drink it.

kyuhyun: wahh??...your the one whose thirsty.

yonghwa: well im not anymore so you drink it....

kyuhyun: yes master yong.*looked at the cup and then got mad*...fine you caught me i pour vinegar in here.

yonghwa: i know i saw you pour it in their and thats why i want you to drink it. Now lend me your back where going to where shin hye is and then off to my house.

kyuhyun: yes master ... i mean master yong.

The girls went and sat at the bench and it immediately became awkward.

seohyun: umm...

shin hye: well you want to talk so talk

seohyun: miahne...truly im very sorry for calling you nothing and for saying you will never be anything to anyone.

shin hye: umm if your playing tricks seohyun im not falling for it

seohyun: i was mean and rude and deceiving and i dont deserve your forgiveness but it would be nice.

shin hye: well i was rude to you too...soo i guess where even. Plus your my brothers gf and he looks happy with you so i will forgive you but we are not going to be friends.

seohyun: gomawo...and i wouldnt want to be friends with a selfish rude giraffe

shin hye:hmm says the cheating pig.

 Both girls bust out laughing and saw the cn blue boys behind them. THey got up and smiled at them.

jonghyun: i recorded your conversation because seohyun you never apologize.

minhyuk: plus shin demon was hilarious when she said you were a cheating pig.

seohyun: you guys are mean. Come push me on the swings.

shin hye: jungshin??

jungshin: yeah??

shin hye: how come you stood by me when i was mean and cold towards you.

jungshin: because i saw what was inside of you and not what you showed me. I wanted to be your friend when i saw how lonely you always were.

shin hye: are you gay??

jungshin: hell no i like girls i just havent found the one yet.

shin hye: have you ever fell in love??

jungshin:yea.

shin hye: with who??

jungshin: iu..she was full of life and funny and cute and i missed her.

shin hye: where is she now??

jungshin: she died in a car accident. We were young and her dad was drunk. Not only did her father die but she did too and the lady they ran into also died the same day.

shin hye: may i ask whats the lady name??

jungshin: i dont remember it was like eun something park eun something.

shin hye:*eyes filled with tears* park eun hye??

jungshin: umm dehh...how you know??

shin hye:*dropped to her knees crying hard now and the others ran towards her looking down in pity* Thats kyu kyu mother.

jungshin: wahh??

shin hye: Let me tell you a story about kyu kyu. When he was young my dad was married to yoon eun hye. They loved each other and had a son which was kyu kyu. The day of the accident was the day of her birthday. She was on her way to pick up kyu kyu when an on coming car came and ran into hers. Kyu kyun never talks about it because he blames himself. He told me the story a couple of times and it makes me sad. Thats part of the reason i wanted to move in with him.*she looked up and the others were also crying*

seohyun: im gonna go find him

kyuhyun: im right here....ohh and shin you forgot to mention one other thing..My mom looked exactly like shin hye. Thats why i  loved her and hurting her hurts me.

seohyun:*crying*..oppa im so sorry...why didnt you tell me.

kyuhyun: because i didnt want you to feel sorry for me. People die all the time. She died and now im living for her. Im going to make her so proud of me and no matter how much i hurt i will never give up. She would have loved you seohyun.

shin hye: yong??

yonghwa: kyuhyun your free to go.

kyuhyun: what??

yonghwa: your no longer my slave.Ohh and shin  hye is sleeping over...RUN*he took shin hyes hand and made sure his hyungs are following behind him*

kyuhyun: yahh you bastards come back here.*tries to run after them when seohyun grabbed his hand*

seohyun: that means were alone tonight.

kyuhyun:*yelled after the others* just kidding...you guys can leave.

The two walked out of the park hand in hand and disappear in the darkness while the others an to the cn blue house and collapsed on the floor.Shin hye saw minhyuk sleeping and went and grabbed a blanket for the cute minhyuk and then one for jonhyun. Jungshin gave her a hug which was cut short by yonghwa who pushed him to go to sleep.

yonghwa: so no wonder that bastard is rude.

shin hye:*gave him her best smile* yahh dont pretend you dont care. I know you set him free because his story touched your heart.

yonghwa: well he was a terrible slave anyways.

shin hye: sure he was...*jumped on his lap and kissed him on the lips* shall we sleep together??

yonghwa: you read my mind.

 

Hope you enjoy this chapter and story is coming to an end soon so enjoy and stay safe.