The beginning of the end

Rain of tears

Shin hye stared at her reflection in the mirror. She saw how stunning she looked in her white gown. She still couldnt believe whats happening in two hours...her brother is getting married. She saw seohyun walked out the bathroom in her long white wedding gown. She couldnt help but smile at how beautiful she looked. She went by seohyun and they shared a hug untile shin hye and seohyuns mom entered to have a look at the bride. Shin hye excused herself to go and help with the decorations. She saw jungshin on the ladder trying to tie the white lilys to the pillars. She watched jonghyun setting up the flowers and minhyuk setting up chairs for the guests of the wedding. She looked for yong but couldnt find him. She walked a little further past the cathedral when she saw him looking at nothing in particular.

 

shin hye: umm yong??

yonghwa:*turned shocked to see who called him* ohh shin...what are you doing here shouldnt you be helping the bride??

shin hye: i was but her mom wanted a moment alone so i came and see whats going on out here. If you want me to leave i could go...*turns but she already knew he was gonna back hug her*

yonghwa: no stay by me.

shin hye: umm what were you thinking about before i came??

yonghwa:ohh i just wondered why seohyun and kyuhyun are getting married this early in life.

shin hye: well when your in love you just get married and yong it doesnt matter how early or late you get married as long as your in love then thats what matters most.

yonghwa: wow shin that was sooo....GAY!! ahaha you sound like one of those clingy cheesy girls who wants to get married and all that.

shin hye: and what if i do want to get married someday??!!!

yonghwa: ahaha i wont ever want to get married. I mean i love my life to be committed to just one person.

shin hye: then you should have just stayed single if thats what your thinking!!!*walks away from him and went in to check on seohyun*

 What yonghwa was actually thinking before shin hye came:

The more i see how happy kyuhyun is about his wedding the more i want to get married to shin hye. Maybe not right away but soon i would ask her for her hand and we will live happily just like my mom and dad.

shin hye: jungshin....i need a favor.

jungshin:omo shin are you crying??

shin hye: ani...um some of the glitter got in my eyes.

jungshin: ohhh liar...but whats this favor of yours??

shin hye: well were kind of short on flower girls soooo would you please be one??

jungshin: fine...but if boys starts to ask for my phone number ima karate kick their asses.

shin hye: hahaha thanks jungshin your the best.*right then yonghwa walked by and grabbed shin hyes arm and dragged her to a corner*

yonghwa:look shin i di-

shin hye: its fine i dont care about it anymore. Its not like i wanted to get married right now. Plus your right i dont want to be committed to only one guy when i can have alot. Well i have to go help everyone and check on seohyun ill be going first.*walks away with sad eyes and jungshin noticed so he followed her to seohyuns room*

shin hye: jungshin you go talk to seohyun and ill go and have a nice chat with my bro...does that sound cool to you or??

jungshin:well i prefer your handsome brother but ill talk to seohyun but i swear if she yells at me ill slap her.

shin hye:hahaha she probably stab you with her heels.

jungshin:then we would have a hair pulling contest and i would surely win...haha well go talk to your bro. *opened seohyuns door and walked in wearing a flower girls dress which seohyun took one look and fell to the floor laughing*

jungshin:shut up its for my best friend shin hye. she said one of your flower barbies didnt show up today and there would be only me,shin hye, and jung so min.

seohyun: ahahahahahahahahahahahhaha..give ahaha me ahahaha a hahahaha moment ahahaha...and my flower girls are suppose to be my sisters and they all promised me last night they would come.

jungshin:well they are huge liars...they all lied to you.

seohyun:*starts to tear up* but its my special day...who would be my bridesmaid??

jungshin:well how about shin hye??

seohyun:your right i would call her to be my bridesmaid so i guess she better wing it and give the best speech about me.

jungshin:well i just texted her and she had no reply.

seohyun:well where the hell is she??

jungshin:with her brother.

seohyun:ohh then its fine.

 

At kyuhyuns room:

shin hye: hmm are you ready to ruin your life?

kyuhyun:*turned around and saw a smiling shin hye* No im ready for the best time of my life.

shin hye: your mom would have been so proud of you*went and hugged him* and so will dad

kyuhyun:gomawo shin...i love you always.

shin hye:well dont cry because it took hours to perfect my make up and i dont want to look like a monster at your wedding.

kyuhyun:too late shin you already look like a monster hahaha*runs away and shin hye wrestled him on the floor until she got a text from junshin about being bridesmaid for seohyun* omo i have to go.

kyuhyun:where to??

shin hye:your fiance has a request for me.

kyuhyun:well dont keep her waiting dont want her to be a asianzilla.

shin hye:shut up kyu kyu.*walks out the door straight into yonghwas open arms* ahhhhhhh

kyuhyun:*open door after hearing his sister scream* what the hell..ohh hi yong

shin hye:you literally scared the life out of me.

yonghwa:lets talk

shin hye: i cant im busy but dont worry we have all year to talk since well be still here and NOT MARRIED!!*ran to were seohyuns room is at*

yonghwa:let me explain to you first.

kyuhyun:you my friend dont know how a woman feels.

yonghwa:shut up kyu kyu

kyuhyun:yes master yong.

yonghwa:hahaha your a pain

kyuhyun: well walk me to the alter

 

When the ceremony began everyone stood up for the bride who was the most stunning as ever in her white gown she looked dashing and most guys stared at her in awe until they saw kyuhyuns warning eyes on them. They exchanged their vows and had a romantic kiss and kyuhyun carried her to the limo which would be going to the after party. The boys and shin hye wrode in the same car and shin hye sat next to jungshin and minhyuk who held her hand the whole drive even when yonghwa sneaked slaps at him when shin hye wasnt looking. They all made it to the party and everyone made their way to the roof which was pretty and the breeze was nice. Seohyun and kyuhyun shared a lovely dance while shin hye was repeating yongs words in her head about never getting married. Everyone decided to walked in to have a nice lunch before bidding goodbye to the newlyweds. Well everyone except for shin hye and yonghwa.

yonghwa:shin...lets talk. when i said that i didnt mean it.. i want to get married also but right now is not the right time.

shin hye: and why not?? if you love me then any time is good enough*walked to the edge of the roof when she tripped over her long dress and fell over yelling yonghwa's name when she fell*

yonghwa:*saw shin hyes hand trying to reach for him but was too late shin hyes body was in the air off from the roof so he jumped of also trying to grab her and then thump. Both of them layed on the ground laying next to each other. Minhyuk saw the two on the ground and they rushed both to the hospital. Six weeks went by and both shin hye and yonghwa woke up. Yonghwa ran to see where shin hye was but his hyungs stopped him. But they werent strong enough. He pushed through and saw shin hye sitting up in bed. He smiled and went and hugged her never wanting to let go when he felt her pushing him away.

shin hye:why are you touching me??

yonghwa:shin its me...its yong...your bf??

shin hye: I dont know who you are but you need to get out of my room now or ill call the nurse.

yonghwa:but shin its me...yong..your yongiebear....remember?? What is going on??why wont you remember me??

nurse:mr. yonghwa please follow me.*grabbed yonghwas arm and uttered her apologies to shin hye who stared at yonghwa with pure confusion*mr. yong im afraid miss shin hye is suffering from amnesia. We dont know how serious it is but we do know it will take time for her to remember you or anyone else. but i do realize that she remembers her family and no one else.*at that moment seohyun and kyuhyun came through the doors and asked to see shin hye which the nurse gladly appointed him to*

kyuhyun:*ran and hugged his little sister* shin we were so worry about you...are you okay now??

shin hye:*looking at seohyun in confusion* umm deh im feeling great but what happend??....and who is she and why isnt dad here??kyu kyu where is everyone at??

kyuhyun:what do you mean silly?? everyone is outside worry sick about you especially your bf yong. ohh and seohyun is my wife we married six weeks ago when your accident happend.

shin hye:*eyes starts to water* you married and didnt invite me?? Im telling dad you did that where is he??

kyuhyun and seohyun looked at each other confused. They made an excuse to leave which was later filled with explanation to why shin hye has been acting weird.

kyuhyun:*went back to shin hye and sat down next to her* shin dad died long time ago when we were young.

shin hye:no that cant be....he told me wake up last night and thats why i woke up..i swear kyukyu dad told me to wake up and stay strong. I saw him last night i really did.

kyuhyun:shin im sorry this happend to you.*he left and yonghwa entered*

yonghwa:so you dont remember me at all??

shin hye: i remember you

yonghwa:*happiness filled his eyes* really??

shin hye:your the one who barged in here and hugged me but i dont know you at all.

yonghwa:*gots up sad* im yong hwa i told you i love you when i took you to meet my parents. we had our first kiss when you pretended to be asleep and i snuck in and kissed you.  You were a cold hearted brat and i call you fat all the time and i would give you piggyback rides and stood beside you and made sure you were happy on the anniversary of your fathers death. You caught me cheating at a hospital and i layed on the road so you would forgive me and before the wedding started you caught me thinking to myself and i lied and said i would never want to get married but i do...shin i really want to get married. I realize when i was so jealous of kyuhyun and seohyuns marriage. I love you alot so please shin try to remember me.*he fell to his knees and shin hye got up and hugged him*

shin hye:i dont remember you at all but if i did i would have kissed you and told you i love you alot. That made my heart melt..what you just said. Whoever you marry would be lucky..but please leave so i could get some rest. Im very sorry though..truly.*she climbed back into bed having a headache come back*

shin hye pov:his very sweet and handsome but i just cant remember him. She layed down and had a dream about a tree.

 

Shin hye saranghe.....

 

Shin hye woke up covered in sweat. She had a memory of sitting under a tree with someone....but who??

 

Well this would be the second to the last ch. of my story stay tuned for the finale and im sure you would love it..night stay safe.