Finally accepting the truth

Rain of tears

Seohyun pov: i got up early the next day and walked to school. I got my lie straight so i can win back yong hwa,,,well his popularity at least. I saw them with the guys and i was happy since shin hye wasnt with them..I hate the look he had when he carried her down the stairs.. He looked sincere and worried. I made my way to them hoping for the best.

YOng hwa: what do you want??

seohyun:you oppa... i want you to forgive me it wasnt my fault. He forced me to kiss him.

Yong hwa:stop lying my hyungs saw you two together laughing and kissing... and so did i!!!

seohyun: he really did force me oppa.

yong hwa: stop lying seohyun... i will never forgive you and dont ever show your face to us ever again?? you understand??He walked away and the boys followed they gave her mean looks and walked on.  Seohyun was fakely crying and shin hye came up behind her.

Shin hye: stop pretending like you care seohyun. Your nothing to him now.

seohyun: just because he carried you down the stairs when you were hurting doesnt mean he likes you. His heart belongs to me and only me.

shin hye: well now his hatred belongs to you and only you. Plus your pathetic little act wont win him...and for your lover what does he see in you?? seohyun reached up and try to slap shin hye but a hand caught her hand before she did. She looked up and saw yong hwas eyes full of hatred.

yong hwa: what the hell seohyun. dont you ever try to hit shin hye again.He grabbed shin hyes hand and was about to walk away when seohyun surprised him.

seohyun:oppa i was getting blackmailed thats why i cheated.

yong hwa: wahh??

seohyun: he had pictures of my dad cheating and he said he will break my family up if i dont date him and do whatever he wants...oppa i mean it i didnt want to hurt you.. i really like you yong, but my family is important to me and thats why i agreed to his terms.. please forgive me i had bo choice.Yong hwa let go of shin hye hand and hugged seohyun.

shin hye: clapped..seohyun do you honestly think yong hwa will forgive you?? your lies doesnt work on him anymore right yong??

yong hwa: look at shin hye coldly...cut it out shin hye yah... didnt you hear her she was getting blackmailed.. show some sympathy.

shin hye: laughed... sympathy for a liar like her??...you believe her??

yong hwa: dehh i believe her.

shin hye: wow yong hwa you seriously are pathetic. I bet if she told you she saw a flying monkey last night you will believe her. And black mailing?? wow seohyun your a better deciever than i thought you were.

yong hwa: yahh cut it out.. she did it for her family. You wouldnt understand since you have no family... Shin hye slapped him across the face.

shin hye: you bad jerk...she walked away holding her head up but her tears where falling fast.. What a babo.

seohyun: oppa are you okay??..do you forgive me??

yong hwa: dehh seohyun i forgive you ...and i also miss you alot. He grabbed her hand and headed for the music room.They saw the boys eyes widened when they saw them.

minhyuk:hyung what is she doing here.. and why are you holding her hand for??he asked coldly

jung shin: Did you forgive her that fast hyung??

jonghyun: did you forget what she did to you yesterday??...well let me remind you it starts with ch and ends with eater.

seohyun: guys i was black mailed.The guys looked at her in shocked. She explained the whole story to them and they all believed her and apologize. They were talking like old times when shin hye walked in and went straight to her seat ignoring them.

seohyun: shin hye the boys told me your a good singer and you have been nice this couple of days...she stared at shin hye but shin hye had her back to them. The boys inched closer to where she is at and she looked up at them.

jonghyun: ohh shin angel...turns out seohyun wasnt a cheater she got black mailed.

jung shin: yeah so she is still our innocent unni

minhyuk: looked at jonghyun..she is my shin angel.. ohh unni you look beautiful today. They were all talking to her but she just stared at them with no feelings showing on her face. She got up and left out the door leaving three confused hyungs one pathetic guy and one not so innocent girl looking after her. Everyone try to follow her but yong hwa ordered them to stop. He walked out after her knowing where she is going.

In the music room titanium was playing really loud and shin hye was dancing to it.. She was mad at these boys for falling for  a deciever. she had to admit seohyun is a better deceiver than she thought. She danced and danced until she collapsed on the floor struggling to get her breath back to normal.

yong hwa: yahh stop over working yourself.He looked down at her.... he try to reach for her hand but she slapped his hands away.

shin hye: dont touch me.

yong hwa: its like this now huh?? YOu dont have sympathy for anyone but yourself..

shin hye: i have sympathy i just dont show it to lying deceiver like seohyun.

yong hwa: she had to l- shin hye cut him off

shin hye:shut up..you know for a moment their i thought i could actually be friends with you.. I felt pity for you last night because your heart was broken by a stupid nobody but now yong hwa your just pathetic...forgiving lies of a deciever.. fine do that.. but remember this once a liar always a liar. Once a loser stays a loser. Get out and go spend time with your lying gf. I dont want to see you appear in front of me.

yong hwa: try to talk but shin hye turns the music up really loud so he just left angry. What is her deal?? fine shin hye if thats what you want to never appear in front of each other then fine.

Seohyun pov: haha what a bunch of losers... believing my story.. thats right yong give me your heart once again.. Later on your going to regret that you did. I smiled evily in the mirror when shin hye walked in. I stared her down and she smiled at me.

seohyun: how does it feel to not have friends anymore shin hye?

shin hye: hmm it feels great... how does it feel to be a ugly seohyun.. i always wanted to ask you that. Not only do you lie but your ugly and i see your gaining weight..haha you remind me of those little people in charlie and the chocolate factory. The difference is... They arent as ugly as you...Haha ohh and you play innocent seohyun just wait till you get caught.

seohyun: i will never get caught..

shin hye: really because he did catch you cheat..not only that but his hyungs did too... keep going will your lie when they find out your going to be a ugly nobody with no friends. she said it and left leaving seohyun angrier.

shin hye pov: hmm seohyun you try and be better than me but you can never be better your just a nobody and im waiting for people to realize that. and for you yong hwa... you dumb babo you just gave your heart back to that cheater,, and also why are you soo cold to me when i told you the real seohyun.. ohh well you can go to hell yong hwa ssi..and to think i was going to open my heart to you...

Yong hwa pov: im so happy seohyun was not a cheater.. i cant believe i doubted her. Im also sad because shin hye is cold towards me again. She  hates my hyung also. But i dont get it.. why does this girls feelings matter when i already have seohyun???

seohyun pov: i went to my boyfriends house and we kissed over again celebrating our victory to hurt yong hwa. We were careful not to let anyone see us. We kissed and watched movies and plot another to gain popularity and break yong hwas heart all over again. I love seeing him cry in the rain. And for the nasty witch.. im going to make sure yong and the guys will never want to see her face. I smiled at our plan and then went home. I walked by yongs house to wish him good luck he was indeed very handsome but my heart is only for one and it was for kyuhyun.

jung shin: hyung why does shin hye hate us?? i though twe were her friends. Now she is back to being the cold shin hye no one wants to talk to.

jonghyun: yeahh she gave me a cold look today that almost stopped my heart. If looks could kill ill be dead.

minhyuk: ohh and she saw this girls next to the dance room and she yelled at her to leave. Did you do something hyung??

yong hwa: why do you guys care about her feelings. She is cold and mean and yet you all love her. She played with you guys feelings.

jung shin: noo shin hye is not like that. Maybe its the seohyun situation.

yong hwa: and so what if it is??..her opinion doesnt matter.

minhyuk: but hyung she did tell you about seohyun cheating and it was the truth.

yong hwa: yeah but she didnt know the whole story. she assumed like the rest of us and we blamed seohyun without knowing the story.

jonghyun: but hyung everything shin angel tell us has been the truth. I research lee min ho and true enough it names her as the step daughter. It also said about her losing her dad and being alone. My heart goes out for her. and thats why i vow to always be her friend. Ill be their for her and never let go until she is happy again.

minhyuk: me too...i believe shin angel she never lied before so why would she start now??

yong hwa: soo are you saying seohyun is lying then??

jung shin: maybe if shin hye is not the one lying then hyung its seohyun.

yong hwa: but she was black mailed.

jonghyun: true but how do we know that?? do we take her word for it??

minhyuk: hmm maybe if we follow her and see if she is being blackmailed. If not then we know what kind of person she really is.

yong hwa: and if she is innocent??

jungshin: then we will support you two and never talk to shin hye ever again.

YOng hwa: okay then lets follow her. ill get the spying gadgets and you guys get the black suits we are going undercover.

Yong hwa pov: i cant believe were doing this. I feel so stupid spying on my gf but i do have to admit i want to know who is lying. We went to seohyun house and hid behind the trees we laughed at how ridiculous we look and was about to call it a night and go back with no proof when we saw him. The guy.. the Blackmailer. We watched him closer and we scooted closer to see him ring the door bell. Seohyun opened and pulled him in for a kiss. I was getting madder and madder but my hyung told me to hold on. I scooted closer to where the boys was and then we ran to the side of her house listening to their conversation.

blackmailer kyuhyun: hey i missed you alot.

seohyun: heheh me too..she smiled and stared at him.. oppa what are you doing here i just left your house??

blackmailer kyuhyun: well i miss my seo and i wanted to be with her tonight. he kissed her again. Soo i cant believe he bought it.

seohyun: ohh haha yea yong hwa could be a smart guy but when it comes to love his dumb. She grabbed his hand and lead him in the house leaving a very angry yong hwa outside with his hyungs.

minhyuk: hyung mianhe....

yong hwa: soo shin hye was telling the truth this whole time... and i was being a jerk to her....and now she doesnt want to look at me. He sat down and cry, His hyungs all hugged him and they walked home pitying yong hwa and hating seohyun.

The boys got home and went straight to their rooms to retire from a long day. yong hwa on the other hand got up and searched up shin hye adress he wanted to apologize for his behavior. He walked and saw a huge house. He muttered figures. and rang the door bell. a very tired shin hye opened the door saw his face and slapped the door.  He rang the door bell again and again.. Then he circled the house and saw the back door. he jiggled the door and it opended he snuck in and shin hye was sitting at the front door with her eyes closed and muttering to herself.He inched closer making sure she doesnt hear him to listen to what she was saying.

shin hye: dumb babo..she yelled a little louder... yong babo..you dummy why did you have to forgive her for?? your soo stupid and ---

yong hwa: AISH YAHH I GET IT STOP TALKING BAD ABOUT ME..she looked up at him  and freaked out. she got up and pulled his hair while slapping him at the same time.

shin hye: you scared the living apples out of me.. you babo....how the hell you get in.?get out now

yong hwa: why are you hurting me for i came to apologize..i forgave her and she was lying to me the whole time.and i said things that hurt you shin hye and im really sorry..

shin hye: hit him in the head... well at least you know now.. ohh and yong dont ever wear black suits when you want to go spying you guys looked like robbers,

yong hwa: wahh?? you saw us??

shin hye: dehh i saw you guys and i thought you were ugly now sheesh you guys looked way ugly in those suits hahaha

yong hwa: yahh shut up we tried...but im very sorry shin hye..about the family and doubting you would lie.

shin hye: one thing you have to know yong is that i never lie. A truth beats a lie no matter how big a lie is. She walked towards the fridge and get some ice cream out. it was cookies and creme flavor she came to where yong was with two spoons and sat on the ground side by side eating ice bream. They talked and talked the whole night and fell a sleep on the floor. The morning guard came to open the door but it wouldnt open fully so he went to the back and saw a sleeping shin hye in the arms of yong hwa. he took a picture of them and smiled. He woke  them up and man were they blushing. he told them he didnt see anything and then opened his phone to see a pic of them sleeping. Yong hwa excused himself and went home.. smiling remembering their night together... she was funny and down to earth and very nice.

yong hwa pov: i went home smiling and told my hyung an excuse about last night i didnt want them to know my special night with the girl that makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time. I thought to myself a bit... if she ever liked any one before maybe...just maybe...Yong hwa what are you thinking. stop talking nonsense shin hye doesnt like anyone and of all people you.

shin hye pov: i watch him walk home with a smile. I enjoyed staring at him he was really handsome and funny and handsome ohh wait shin hye what the hell cut it out stop thinking like that.. he will never like you..he likes innocent nice girls,,and shin hye you are not nice you are an honest opinionated girl who doesnt care for peoples feelings.

The two doubted their feelings for each other. Shin hye went to the studio to dance and yong to the music room. seohyun walked in and they all left. shin hye turned to see the boys ignore seohyun she stopped the music and walked out.

shin hye: hmm i guess they just know

seohyun: what do you mean??

shin hye: i told you your gonna get caught one day.. and that day happend to be last night when they doubted your lie and caught you in action.

seohyun: your lying shin hye yong hwa wont believe a word you say.

yong hwa: but i did seohyun. i believe shin hye no matter what she tells me.. from now on seohyun your nothing to all of us.  he grabbed shin hye and they walked out smiling and laughing. leaving seohyun angry and angry. she called her lover and plan another plan to decieve yong hea and to ruin shin hye

 

Theirs the update enjoy