Enrollment Day

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

...Monday, 8:00a.m.

"It's already past 8, why they're not here, the line inside was already long", Key said talking to his mind.

"Key! Key! Key!", Minjae shouted.

"Sorry were late, where are the others?", Minjae asked.

"They're not here. Aahh! The line inside was already long, do we still wait them?", Key asked.

"Uhh.. Maybe we can go now first", Jonghyuun said.

"Hmm.. Yah, lets go", Key said.

...After 30minutes...

...Haechul, Taemin, Onew, and Minho finally at the school. They saw Key, Jonghyun, and Minjae. The line of the boys were moving fast but the girls line was slow. Jonghyun and Key were already finished, then Minjae was finished too so they wait outside of the school for the others. They sit at the bench while waiting.

"I'm thirsty", Minjae said.

"Hmm...Hold on, wait here, I'll buy a water. Hey Key, come with me", Jonghyun said.

"Thanks oppa!", Minjae smiled.

Now, Jonghyun and Key gone. Then, Minjae saw Onew coming. They both shy.

"Uhmm.. Where's Key and Jonghyun?", Onew asked.

"Ohh.. They buy me a water", Minjae answered.

Then, they just quiet until Jonghyun and Key came back.

"Here you go Minjae", Jonghyun said.

"Thanks oppa", Minjae said.

"Why you both so quiet? Oohh... I remember, the other day, you two guys are like something happened that night. What happened that night?", Key teasing them.

Then, Onew and Minjae look to each other.

"Ahahaha! See that Jonghyun?! They both looking to each other! I think there's something really happened that night", Key laughed.

"Whatever it is Key, don't force them to tell it! Haha! Don't worry guys, were not goiing to ask it again, unless...", Jonghyun smiled.

"Unless what?", Onew and Minjae said.

"Ahahaha! See again that Jonghyun?! Aigoo! You guys are so funny", Key said laughing.

Then, Taemin came.

"Finally, I'm done! Minho and Haechul still inside", Taemin said.

"Well that's good", Key said on his mind *evil smile* (but the one he was talking is Haechul not Minho).

Minho's already done but he saw Haechul almost finished so he wait at the door.

"Oh Minho oppa? What are you doing here?", Haechul asked.

"I'm waiting for you", Minho said.

"ohh..ohh.. why..", Haechul blushed and stop cause Minho talk again.

"Because I saw you that your the only one who's not yet finished", Minho said.

"Ohh.. hehe, I'm sorry", Haechul said.

"That's okay", Minho smiled.

They both now go outside and went to their friends.

"Ohh they their are finally", Taemin said waving.

"Uuhh.. I'm tired.", Haechul said.

"So guys, lets go home?", Jonghyun said.

So they went in to the parking lot and bye to each other.

"Bye guys!", Minjae said and hug everyone and the last is Onew.

"Bye-bye", Haechul said and hug everyone except Key.

Then all of them, hug.hug.hug! :) Then Key....

"Hey you!", Key pointing at Haechul.

Haechul turn around and Key hug her then Key went to his car now and he is the one who left first. Next is Jonghyun and Minjae, then Onew, next Minho and last Taemin and Haechul.

While Taemin and Haechul is on their way home.

"Did he actually do that to me?!*hug* omo! His annoying! aish!", Haechul said. But deep inside, she was not annoyed to Key, she's like surprised and her heart that time beats faster.

"Haha! Your annoyed because your still mad at him for what happened last time but noona, Key is really nice, you should both know each other really well", Taemin said.

Then, Haechul was like thinking...

=============================

@Got2BeMagic  ---  aww~  thank you!  :)  and here~  UPDATE!  :D