Ghost Town Plaza

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

...It’s October 30. 7:00 p.m. All Souls Day is near so the group planned to go in the Ghost Town Plaza. Minjae, Jonghyun, and Onew in one car. Key, Minho, Taemin, and Haechul in one car too. Now they’re in the Ghost Town Plaza. They saw Seohyun and her friends Yoona and Taeyeon. So they decided to go around all of them.

...Then, they started to walk around now. They first go in is the House of Horror which is all the scary people in a movie like Chuckie, The Ring, Freddie (something), white lady, grudge and many more are there in the horror house! O.O

...Inside the Horror House... They need a partner because they can’t fit all of them in the road. Only 2 people will only can fit. So the partners are Onew-Minjae, Jonghyun-Yoona, Taemin-Taeyeon, Key-Seohyun, and Minho-Haechul. They’re waiting because many people are there. The first one who goes first are Onew & Minjae. The employee said that only 2 person will go first because if all of them are together the people at the back will not see the scary people. XD So Onew and Minjae goes first. After 3minutes, Jonghyun and Yoona. Next, Taemin and Taeyeon. Next, Key and Seohyun. Then Minho and Haechul.

NOW! There’s a scary baby crawling and following Onew and Minjae. They run so fast! Until the scary baby is gone.

While Minho and Haechul, their’s a white lady that screamed and came near to them.

Then, Key and Seohyun, there’s a cut hand on the floor and it’s cold but they didn’t knew so while they’re walking, they felt that there’s something holding there foot. They look at it and kick it and run!

Jonghyun and Yoona, there’s a none-head that walking by them. But Jonghyun just watching it while Yoona holding Jonghyun’s arms tightly cause she’s scared.

Taemin and Taeyeon, the grudge is following them so they run fast too! >.<

Now, their all done at the House of Horror. While they’re inside early, there’s a camera inside which is the thunder sound and light so they look at the shots. But only Onew and Haechul knew about it. So they look at it.

The Pictures are:
- Onew was hugging Minjae because Minjae was really scared and she’s crying.
- Haechul was at the back of Minho while Haechul holding Minho’s hand.
- Key was carrying Seohyun because of the cut-hand thingii.
- Taeyeon was carrying Taemin at her back because Taemin just jumped in to Taeyeon when the grudge pop!
- Jonghyun was holding the head of the none-head and teasing Yoona.

Now, they walked around again. But Onew still there developing the pictures. No one knows aboout it. Then, the next that their goes to is the Mummy! It’s a roller coaster. They try too the Haunted House, Scooby Doo, Ghost Busters and more rides they went too. Then they eat in a fast food. They played games there. Watch a presentation of the employee there because some of it are dancing. Then the dancers took Taemin and Taemin dance. Everybody clapped. And the last one that they went to is the Horror Tour. Which is they will tell how they do it or how they do the movie. Everybody impressed!

...Time to go home... Hug each other and said to each other “Good Night! I had fun today!”.

========================

COMMENT REPLIES:

@icemochi18  ---  well, almost going to be bad character here.  oops..  Did I just tell that to you?  XD  Naaah, It's okay.  HEHEHE..  yes they are..  :D

@loveFORyunho  ---  HIHIHI!  Yes, they are.  ;]

========================

Okay, I decided to put more chapters.  :D