Chapter 09: The Last Remaining Two...

B2ST Temporary Coordinator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my lovely readers!

Here's a new chapter!

Hope y'all like it!!!

Don't forget to leave a comment!

 

 

Yuki and Jun Hyung walked outside the café holding hands.

“Yah…did you drive?” Yuki asked without looking at him.

“No…this place is close to the dorm that I just walked over.” Jun Hyung shrugged.

Yuki breathe in.  “Stupid!” She mumbled, but loud enough for Jun Hyung to hear it.

“Yah, I heard that!”

“Good, at least we know that your hearing is working unlike your brain.” Yuki said with her voice oozing with sarcasm as she headed towards her car.

“Where are we going?” Jun Hyung asked looking a bit lost.

“To my car where else.” She threw her keys to him.  “You drive since I can still feel her looking at us.  Be careful of my baby.” Yuki warned him.

Jun Hyung rolled his eyes.  “Whatever.” He said just before he went inside the car.

They were both quiet for ten minutes when Jun Hyung couldn’t take it any longer.   “How do you know I was there?”

“I was there before you.” She stated.

“Was that why you glared at me earlier?” He asked out of curiosity.

“I glared because I saw you walked in there without telling me you’re going out.” She pointed out the same time she flicked him hard on his arm.

“Ouch! That hurts!” He yelped.

“You’re luck I’m just flicking you…I really want to punch and kick you right now for causing that scene in there.” Yuki glared at him.

“Me?!” He asked as he looked sideways and then back to the road.  “You were the one who jumped on my lap and ate my face!”

“Ate your face?!” Yuki sounded offended.  “I did not eat your face!”

“Oh so that tongue inside my mouth was just my imagination.” Jun Hyun said sarcastically.

“I had no choice.  It’s either that or that girl will announced in the whole restaurant that she is your girlfriend and that your one of the B2ST boys.” She pointed out with a huff.

“You’re not my nanny you know.” He said a bit offended.

“I don’t care what you think, but as long as Yeona still in maternity leave I’m still in charge and I need to know where you guys at all the time.”

“Whatever.” He said that word again.

Again they drove in silence.  Few minutes later Jun Hyung parked her car in front of their dorm.  He looked at her and saw her txting someone with a smile on her face.  He frowned.

He cleared his throat to get her attention, but nothing came out of it.  Yuki was still concentrating with exchanging txt to whoever it was.

He tried to cough again to gain her attention, but still got nothing.  “Yah!” He finally lost it.

Yuki looked at him with a frown on her face.  “What?”

Jun Hyung sighed…he totally gave up on this girl.  “We’re here.”

Yuki looked up and around and nodded her head.  “Okay…Get out then.”

Jun Hyung was surprised.  “You’re not going in?”

“Nope.” She unbuckled her seat belt and then looked at Jun Hyung.  “What are you waiting for? Get out of my car.”

When Jun Hyung didn’t move Yuki pushed him outside her car.

Jun Hyung fell out on his and saw Yuki moved from the passenger seat to the driver’s seat in a few seconds.  He stood up and patted the dirt off his pants and looked back at Yuki.  “Yah! You’re not coming inside?”

Yuki looked at him.  “What for?’ She was about to close the door when Jun Hyung stopped her.

“What for?” He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “To meet the boys of course!”

“I already met the boys.” She pointed out.

“Not all of us.” He crammed his head.  “There’s two more you haven’t met yet.” He spat out.

Yuki pinched his hand hard and Jun Hyung let go of her car door. 

“Yah! What was that for?” Jun Hyung held his hands trying to take the pain away.

Yuki slammed her car door and turned her engine on.  “What? Did you say something?” She yelled while turning up the volume of her music.  “Sorry! I can’t hear you! I have to go!” She yelled again and before she zoomed out she stuck her tongue out on Jun Hyung.

Jun Hyung couldn’t believe what he just witnessed.  “Yah! You brat!” He bellowed, but the car was too far away for her to hear him. 

He was left standing there still couldn’t believe that girl was their coordinator.  “She’s just a brat!” He shook his head down and finally decided to walk back to their dorm.

~ Temp Coord ~

“Hyung! Where were you?” Dong Woon asked as Jun Hyung walked in the dorm.

“Café Ai.” He said and dropped himself on the sofa beside Kikwang.

“Wow, did you tell noona about it?” Yoseob asked.

Jun Hyung was surprised at that question.  “Why” He asked frowning.

“You know how she hates it when she doesn’t know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter