Chapter 06: Nursing the Sick B2ST...

B2ST Temporary Coordinator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's the next Chappy!!!

Hope y'all like it!

Don't forget to comment and tell me what y'all think!!!!

 

“What’s wrong with Kikwang?”  Doo Joon asked.

“I think he got the flu.” Jun Hyung frowned.

“How did he get the flu?” Doo Joon looked at his friend.

Jun Hyung asked.  “I don’t know.  You know him.  He probably ran outside yesterday.  It was raining hard you know.”

Doo Joon ‘tsked.’ Everyone knew that Kikwang was the easiest one to get sick in the group.  “What are we going to do then?” Dong Woon asked.  “We have some radio show today.  He can’t come with us.”

Doo Joon slapped his forehead with his palm.  “Dangit.”  He pulled out his cell phone.

“What are you doing?” Yoseob asked.

“I’m letting our coordinator know about Kikwang.” Doo Joon said as he started texting.

Everyone was quiet.  They were waiting nervously to what their coordinator would say.  Then Doo Joon’s phone beeped.

“So?” Dong Woon asked as he jumped on his feet and run towards Doo Joon.  “What did she say?”

“Okay, she said we need to go to the recording.  She’ll take care of Kikwang.  She also said there will be someone watching us there.”  Doo Joon said as he tried to relay the message to the members.

“Okay.  Let’s go.” Yoseob jumped from his seat.

“Yeah, let’s go before she does something to us.” Hyun Seung said walking behind Yoseob.

Jun Hyung wondered who would be waiting for them in the studio

~ Temp Coord ~

Yuki looked worried.  She just texted Doo Joon that they should go ahead with their schedule and just let the people know when they asked that Kikwang was sick.

She blew air out that flipped her bangs.  A habit that was hard for her to stop.  She looked at her phone and decided to call someone.

“Hello?” The guy answered.

“Yun Ho Oppaaaa.” Yuki said in a sweet voice.

“Uh oh…” Yun Ho said on the other line.

“What do you mean by uh oh?” Yuki frowned.

“Well, you only call me Oppa when you need something.” Yun Ho pointed out.

“I do not!” She denied.

“Really now?  Tell me the time that you called me Oppa and not asked for a favor.” He asked her.

“Well…there was this one time…” She paused.  “Well, this other time…” She paused again and frowned.  “Opppaaaaa! I don’t have time to think of those timeeeee.” She whined as she stomped her foot.

Yun Ho laughed so hard.  “Okay, fine…what do you need my sweet little dongsaeng?”

Yuki grinned.  “Can you watch my boys there at the radio station?  I remember you’re having the interview before them.”

“I could do that.  Why? What’s wrong with you?” He asked.

“One of the boys caught the flu.  I’m taking him to my place so he won’t spread it to everyone else.” She said while she grabbed her stuff from her place and ready to go to the boy’s dorm.

“You’re not scared that you might get the flu too?” He asked her with a worried tone on his voice.

“Nah, I just had my flu shot so I’m good.” She grinned.

Yun Ho rolled his eyes.  “Fine, I’ll stay until they finished recording and make sure they go home straight.”

“You are the best Oppa!!!” She screamed happily.

Yun Ho pulled the phone away from his ears.  “Do you have to scream like that?”

“You’re the best…my very favorite Oppa!” She told him.

“I heard of that before.  I’ll talk to you later okay?”

“Okay Oppa!” Yuki said before hanging up. 

Yuki sighed and then head out to her car to pick up the sick Kikwang.

~ Temp Coord ~

Kikwang was rolling around his bed with high fever.  His throat was dry and wanted to get something to drink.  He dragged himself out of his bed and stumbled his way towards the kitchen.  He grabbed a glass and opened the fridge.  He grabbed the water and tried to pou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter