Chapter 18: Meeting the Douchbag

B2ST Temporary Coordinator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!

I'm so sorry it took me a long time to update this story.

I was having a hard time to write because of my busy schedule.

Thanks for those who continued leaving me a comment and messages.

It made me write more! LOL

So, here it is the new chapter.

Thank you for all your patience.  Hope y'all liked this chapter!

 

“I’m Yuki’s long time Fiancé.” The man in front of them said with a smirk.

All the boys were shocked to hear this news from Calvin himself.  The person who started this whole mess especially with Yuki’s changed of behavior.

“Calvin.” Yeona stepped closer towards him with anger visible in her eyes.  “You lost that right when you decided to go to the media and announced your marriage to Hebe!” Yeona said anger visible on her voice.

Calvin was taken aback.  “How did you know about that?” He crunched his forehead.

“It was all over the news here two weeks ago.” Yoseob informed him with a frown as he stepped closer.

Calvin looked down on the floor with his fist in a tight ball.  He tried to control his emotions right now before looking back up to Yeona.

“Can we talk somewhere else?” Then he added.  “In private.”

Yeona stared at him for a couple of seconds then looked around her towards the boys; who were obviously listening to all the conversation they were having.  Then she answered.  “No.”

“No?” Calvin asked clearly he thought he was hearing it wrong.

Yeona shrugged.  “I said no.  Plus these boys are close to Yuki, so they have the right to know what’s going on.”

“What do you mean clo…” He didn’t even get a chance to finish his question when Yeona stopped him.

“It’s over now Calvin.” Yeona said.  “Just go back to Taiwan, back to Hebe’s side.”

Calvin looked at Yeona and said.  “It’s not over until Yuki hears me out and she herself say that it’s totally over between us.” Calvin strongly said.

Yeona shook her head.  “You didn’t know the impact it has on her when she saw the news.”

Calvin reached out and grabbed Yeona’s arm.  “Yeona, please tell me where’s Yuki.” He begged.  “I need to talk to her to clear all these up.”

Yeona looked at him to see if there was any hidden motive he has in mind, but the producer called the boys before Yeona could answer. 

“B2ST boys come in now to the studio.  We are about to start!”

Yeona looked at the boys and motioned with her head and said.  “Let’s go.”

“Yeona!” Calvin grabbed her arm again after she pushed him away as she passed him.  “Please, I need to see Yuki.”  He begged once more.

Yeona shook her head.  “You’re too late Calvin.” Then she added.  “Da Ge is here and Yun Ho is totally pissed at you too; if you really want to see her be prepared because all the men in her life are protecting her now and prepared to fight for her if your intentions are clear.” Yeona grabbed his hand and took it off hers before joining the boys in the studio.

~ Temp Coord ~

Yuki stared at the food right in front of her and then to the proud Kikwang who was still wearing her Snoopy apron.  “You made all of these?”

Kikwang grinned and nodded his head.  “Go ahead and try it.” Kikwang pulled out the chair across from her and sat down and just stared at her with anticipation.

Yuki was a bit hesitant, but doesn’t want to hurt Kikwang’s feelings especially after he made all these food right in front of her.  She grabbed the spoon and dipped it in the soup.  She looked at the soup first then at Kikwang before she slowly placed it in .  Her eyes widen in surprised.  She actually liked it.  She looked back at Kikwang who looked like a puppy waiting to be pet by its owner.

“So?” Kikwang asked.  “How was it?”

Yuki swallowed the soup and answered.  “It was totally unexpectedly good.”

Kikwang sat up proudly.  “I knew it would be.”  Kikwang picked up a dish.  “Here try this one.”

Yuki grabbed the pork tofu and took a bite.  Her eyes went big once again.  She couldn’t believe this wonderful explosion of tastes in .  “This is good Kiki!”

Kikwang was surprised with the nickname.  He smiled slowly as his heart filled with warmth.  “Eat more.” He urged.  “We need to get you better.”

Yuki smiled at him as she continued to enjoy the feast that he made for her.

~ Temp Coord ~

Kikwang was back in their dorm.  He made sure that Yuki went back to bed and he cooked a few more dishes for her before returning.  He doesn’t want the other members and Yeona to know what he was up to.

He changed to his pajamas and then just waited for the members to return back to the dorm.  If they asked how he was feeling he will easily answered that he was better after some extra sleep that he had.

Kikwang smiled gently as he remembers what happened earlier on.  It has been a while since he cooked that many dishes for someone.  He felt like something changed inside of him and he liked it.

 

~Temp Coord ~

 

Yuki looked at her ceiling from her bed and then at her window.  She actually felt much better after a good sleep and food that Kikwang left behind for her.  She smiled a little.  It has been a while since someone has taken care of her like that.  Plus, she didn’t know that side of Kikwang ever existed.  He was usually the quietest one and the one that was hard to interact with before until she took care of him when he got sick.

Yuki crawled out of her bed to take a sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter