Chapter 12: Something Unexpected

B2ST Temporary Coordinator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you mean by girlfriend?”

Jun Hyung almost dropped Kikwang off his back.  “Wha…what?” He stopped on his tracks and turned his head a little to see the droopy Kikang.

“You heard me Hyung…you said girlfriend to Noona.” Kikwang mumbled

“You were just dreaming.” Jun Hyung tried to convince him.

“Hyung, you don’t have to hide it from me you know.” Kikwang turned his head on the other side.

“Convince you with what?” Little droplets of perspiration started trickling down his forehead.

“That you’re batting on the other side of the team.” Kikwang whispered.

“Batting what?!” Jun Hyung stopped walking and started to lose his patience with this boy.

“That you swing that way.” Kikwang muttered.

Jun Hyung finally realized what Kikwang was saying.  “YAH!” He yelled at his dongsaeng and literally dropped him from his back.

“Hyunggggg!” Kikwang whined as he tried to get up from the ground.  “Why you did that?!”

“You deserved it you brat!” He barked at him.  “And for your information…I am not gay!”  Jun Hyung kicked a rock and almost hit Kikwang on the head before he walked away towards their dorm.

Kikwang pushed his lower lips up over his upper lip and just watched Jun Hyung walked away.  “What’s up with him?” He mumbled while scratching his head as he stood up and limped a little towards their dorm.

~ Temp Coord ~

Yuki was balancing her bag, a plastic bag full of food, and a coffee cake in front of the Shim’s house while pressing the lock key on her car.

“What am I doing here?” She mumbled.  “I should be at home reading a book or sleeping.”  She continued complaining to herself.   

Yeona ordered her to visit her this Sunday.  Originally she just wanted to stay home after the crazy day she had yesterday with those ty girl group and her boys.

Her boys…  She laughed a little when she thought of the boys as hers.  She felt like a mother with a bunch of naughty children up to no good all the time testing her patience.  She shook her head to clear it and took a deep breath before ringing the door bell.  If only Yeona didn’t threatened her by telling her address to the boys, she wouldn’t even be here. Then again, now that she thought about it…Kikwang knows where she lives. 

Her head shot up straight as she stared at the door.  She frowned when she heard some commotion inside her cousin’s house.  She noticed Yun Ho’s car, so she knew she will see him there, but there were other noises coming from the inside of the house that she couldn’t account for.  She started to have a bad feeling what’s behind that closed door.  She slowly stepped forward and leaned over to place her ears on the door.

“Yah! I’ll open the door!”

Yuki’s eyes got big as she shook her head.  No…Oh no…no no no…Yuki stepped back…away from the door. That bad feeling she had few minutes ago was turning into something terrifying.  She doesn’t want to think about it because it might come true.  She was about to bolt out of there and she was almost…almost closed to her car when the door flew open and a couple of boys she doesn’t want to see yelled her name.

“Noona!” Dong Woon said excitedly.  He was waving excitedly like a small kid that saw his favorite ice cream truck pass by the door.

“Noona!!!” Kikwang shout from behind Dong Woon and ran towards her.  “Wrong way!” He said with a big grin on his face when he saw her trying to get back in her car.

“Where are you going?” Yun Ho asked out loud from the door.  Yuki could tell Yun Ho was enjoying the commotion right in front of him as he leaned on the door crossing his arms over his chest.  She threw a dagger like look at him.  Yun Ho just winked at her and then grinned.

“Yah! What are you guys doing outside?!” Yeona asked behind Yun Ho.  “Yuki get your in here!  What are you waiting for? Christmas?” Yeona ordered before she turned back around inside the house.

“Noona, let’s go in.” Kikwang dragged her inside the house.  She looked back to her car thinking she was ‘that’ close to getting out of this mess.

 

~ Temp Coord ~

 

“So, you finally made it.” Shim Chang Min, the maknae of DBSK, said.

Yuki rolled her eyes.  “Do I even have a choice since your ‘darling wife’ called me and threatened me to come or else…” She said while her voice was dripping with sarcasm.

Yun Ho bumped her hips.  “Or else what?” He wiggled his eyebrows.

“Arghhh!!! You guys are freaking evil!!!!” Yuki screamed.

“Yah! Don’t be shouting here.  You’re scaring my poor baby!” Yeona walked in carrying her baby.

Chang min bolted from his seat and ran towards his wife and son.  “Is my baby alright?”

Yeona smiled.  “Yes he is.”

Yuki pretended like she was throwing up from their sweetness.  Yun Ho saw this and started laughing so hard.

“You know you will have your own baby too.” Yun Ho pointed out before he took a swig from him drink.

Yuki frowned.  “Whatever.” She pushed Yun Ho away from her while he laughed his off.

“I love you too dear.” Yun Ho teased.

Yuki shook her head as she grabbed one of the glasses off the shelf to pour herself some pineapple juice she brought with her from the store.

“What’s wrong with you kiddo? Not happy to see you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter