Chapter 17: The Freaking 'F' word ---

B2ST Temporary Coordinator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey…” One of the DJ at the radio program greeted the B2ST boys.

“Hey Dong Hae.” Doo Joon high fived him.

Hyun Seung was looking around the busy station.  “What’s going on so early in the morning?”

Dong Hae looked around nodded his head.  “There was a big change on schedule.”

“What do you mean by that?” Jun Hyung asked.  He just saw a couple of people running around with a full hand.

“Does that mean our slot changed too?” Yoseob asked looking confuse.

“No, they moved everyone else’s schedule except you guys.” Dong Hae grinned at them.

“How come?” Dong Woon asked this time as he stood closer to them.

“Because it seems like everyone’s scared of Yuki Noona here.” Dong Hae started laughing.

“Wait.” Doo Joon raised his hands.  “What do you mean by that?”  Then he added. “How do you know about Yuki?”

“I guess you guys haven’t heard yet.” Dong Hae saw all five eyes waiting for his explanation. 

“Just tell us already!” Yoseob grabbed Dong Hae’s arm and started shaking him.

He started laughing.  He then composed himself and then coughed before he continued.  “Everyone knows your coordinator.” He said.  “They probably don’t know how she looks like but her name is very popular among the idol circles.”

“I’m confused.” Jun Hyung frowned.  “What do you mean by popular?”

“Everyone noticed how the B2ST boys are always on time now and that all the projects you guys do goes so smoothly since Yeona went on maternity leave.” Then he added more with enthusiasm.  “The thing that made it more special is the mystery behind all of it.”

“Mystery?” Dong Woon asked crunching his face.

“What’s mysterious about Yuki?” Jun Hyung asked.

Dong Hae rolled his eyes.  “For you guys probably it doesn’t matter since you see her all the time since she is your coordinator.” Then he paused and leaned forward.  “You all do see her right?”

“Of course we see her.” Yoseob was offended at that question.  “Morning, noon, and night!” Yoseob pushed it more and added.  “The only time we don’t see her is when she goes to the bathroom!”

Dong Hae laughed.  Amused at how the boys were acting.  “Well, you guys are lucky since no one else has seen her face.”  Dong Hae crossed his arms.  “Maybe she’s very ugly?” He tried to fish.

When no one answered he tried once again.  “Fat?” Then when he still didn’t get any reaction he added.  “Have a big ugly mole on her nose with one long hair sticking out?”

“Yah!” Dong Woon got upset.  “Yuki noona are none of those!”

Dong Hae’s eyes widen in excitement.  “You have pictures?”

Before Dong Woon can say anything Doo Joon stepped in.  “Tell us what happened that our schedule wasn’t moved at all?”

Dong Hae grinned and then clapped his hands in glee before informing them what happened.  “Your Yuki Coord heard about the changes and she got mad and said they better not changed her charges schedule or she will come down here herself and kick everyone’s .”

Everyone was quiet…Then Yoseob started clapping like a giddy child.  Then Dong Woon started laughing. 

Dong Hae smiled when he saw the happy and tender look the boys have when they were talking about their temp coord.  Dong Hae’s face turned serious.  “Maybe when Yeona Coord comes back we can hire Yuki to be the SuJu’s Coord or the  DBSK Coord.” Then he added.  “I think that will be a good idea.” He tapped his chin considering it.

“NO!” All the boys said at once that made Dong Hae jumped back.

“Yah!” He spat.  “What’s wrong with that?”

“Yuki is ours!” Dong Woon said like a boy who doesn’t want to share his toys.

Dong Hae rolled his eyes.  “Crazy boys.” Dong Hae heard his name being called.  “Okay, I have to go.  I’ll see you boys later.” Dong Hae waved goodbye and went out the studio.

“Was that Dong Hae?” Yeona asked when she walked towards the boys.

“Yeah.” Doo Joon answered.  “Where were you?”

Yeona placed her hands on her hips.  “I was talking to the producer.”

“Regarding what?” Jun Hyung asked.

“The schedules.” Then she added.  “It seems like they contacted Yuki, which was their mistake since Yuki gets cranky when she’s sick.” She shared to the boys.

“And?” Yoseob motioned for Yeona to go on with her explanation.

“Well, they got chewed on and they got scared and said they will leave all of your schedules the same.”

“Wow, Yuki really that scary?” Doo Joon asked.

Yeona scoffed.  “You haven’t seen half of it.”

“Hey Hyung.” Yoseob tapped Doo Joon’s shoulder.

Doo Joon looked at him. “What?”

Yoseob pointed at the guy coming out of the recording booth.  “Wasn’t that guy who we saw on the news couple of weeks ago?”

The boys looked at the man Yoseob was talking about.  “Yeah!” Yoseob tapped his forehead.  “What is his name again?”

Jun Hyung frowned.  “Calvin Chen.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter