Chapter 21: The Truth

B2ST Temporary Coordinator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!  I know it has been a while since I posted some new chapters.  I'm trying to update all my stories and even finished a couple of them, so I can start some new ones.  I hope I still have my readers here.  Let me know what you think.  I'm going to try to write the next chapter!  Thank you for all your patience!

 

Chapter 21

Yuki was checking all the clothes and products that her boys are modeling for when she heard her name called from behind her.  She stiffened from the sound of that voice.  She slowly turned around until she was face to face with the last person she wanted to see.

“Calvin.” She said bitterly.  Anger was slowly rising inside of her.

“Long time no see Yuki,” Calvin said with a smile not even reaching his eyes.  “Can we talk?”

Yuki stared at Calvin for a few seconds before answering.  “Talk then.”

Yuki noticed how Calvin uneasily looked at their surroundings.  She saw his head stop in the direction where the boys at.

“Can we talk somewhere else?”

Yuki didn’t want to go alone anywhere with him, but if they stayed there the boys might see them and it would ruin the shoot.  She didn’t know when it started, but she noticed how the boys became protective of her.  Especially now they had some idea of what was going on.

She didn’t have a choice.  She scowled and looked at Calvin.  “Okay, follow me.”

~ Temporary Coordinator ~

Ki Kwang just finished the wardrobe changed.  Doo Joon was still doing his solo shoot, so he decided to look for Yuki to confirm the other commercial job for tomorrow when he saw her talking to someone.  He was about to turn around when he caught a glimpsed of the person she was talking to…Calvin.  Ki Kwang didn’t like what he just saw.  He saw them both leave the studio and was about to follow when he heard Doo Joon calling him.

“Hey, it’s your turn next.”  Doo Joon slapped Ki Kwang’s back.

Ki Kwang looked at their leader with a frown on his face.

“What’s wrong with you?” Doo Joon frowned back.  “I didn’t hit you that hard.”

“Hyung…I just saw Yuki Noona left with that Calvin guy.” Ki Kwang whispered so none of the other boys would hear.

“She what?!?” Doo Joon closed his eyes in frustration.  “When was this?”

“Just five minutes ago.”

“Okay, we can’t let the other boys know about this.  It will ruin our photoshoot and I know Yuki will be pissed off.” Doo Joon explained.

“Wait, you’re more worried about Yuki getting mad than her safety?!” Ki Kwang said a bit mad.

Doo Joon covered Ki Kwang’s mouth with his hand and nervously looked around.  “Pabo!” Doo Joon bowed apologetically to the people who were looking at them.  “Do you want the people to know what’s going on?”

Ki Kwang glared at Doo Joon.  “tammkkk yooo hhhhndd uffff!”

Doo Joon looked confused.  “What?”

Ki Kwang his hands instead.

“Gross! Why did you do that for?!” Doo Joon was looking around franticly to wipe Ki Kwang saliva off his hand.

“I told you to take your hand off me.  You didn’t, so there.” Ki Kwang glared at him then his face changed when he remembered Yuki with Calvin.  “So, what should we do now?” Ki Kwang looked panicked.

“I don’t know.” Then Doo Joon remembered someone after he finally cleaned his hand.  He pulled out his cell phone and browsed to his contact list. 

Ki Kwang was curious when he saw Doo Joon found the person he was looking for.  “Who is it?!”

Doo Joon motioned for him to be quiet before talking on his phone.  “Hyung?”

Ki Kwang noticed the other person answered.

“We have a problem.” Doo Joon paused to listen to the person on the other line before he continued.  “Calvin was here, and Yuki left with him.”

Doo Joon kept on nodding his head like he was getting some instructions before he hangs up.

“Who was that?!” Ki Kwang asked again.

Doo Joon let out a sigh of relief.  “Don’t worry.  That was Yun Ho Hyung.  He is on his way here.  He said not to let the other boys know.”

~ Temporary Coordinator ~

Calvin looked around him.  There were too many people around to his liking.  Yuki brought him to the café next door.  Even though they sat at the very corner with fewer people he still felt a bit crowded.  He turned his attention in front of him.  Yuki…He finally had her alone with him.  He knew he did something stupid and he was hoping that Yuki will understand and forgive him like she always did.

He was about to say something when he felt someone standing beside him.  “Are you ready to order?” A young man asked.

Yuki looked up and smiled at the young man.  “Jong Suk, you’re working today?”

“Yuki Noona, what are you doing here?” The young man’s face lit up when he realized it was Yuki.  “And yes, someone asked to switch shift with me.”

Yuki looked at him and grinned.  “I’m just here to talk to an acquaintance.” Yuki pointed at Calvin.  “So, can you give me the green tea frap and tall americano for him.”

“Anything else noona?” Jong Suk smiled at Yuki like a puppy who just found its favorite bone.

Calvin frowned.  Is he flirting with Yuki? In front of him?

Yuki gave him the menu and answered.  “No, that’s all.  We’re not staying that long.  I have to go back to the boys too.  They have some photoshoot next door.”

“Ahhh, okay.  I’ll bring your drinks in a few minutes.” With that Jong Suk smiled one more time and left to get their drinks.

“Who is that?” Calvin asked.

“Who? Jong Suk?” Yuki asked with a smile.  “He is on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter