Chapter 05: Drama in the Restroom...Coord to the Rescue! AGAIN!

B2ST Temporary Coordinator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 05!!!

Yesh!!! I soooo enjoying wriitng this fic...hehehe

Should I make my chapter shorter? or just Leave it the way it is?

I noticed some writers have two paragraphs only for each chapters and they get so much readers...

Hmmm...

Well, I'll let y'all decide then.

Now, go read...Enjoy!

Don't forget to comment!!!
 

Yoseob finished his business in the restroom.  He looked at the mirror one last time to make sure he didn’t mess up his makeup and costume for the program.  He was about to turned around when he noticed a shadow in front of him.  He slowly turned around and saw two girls blocking the entrance of the restroom.

Yoseob doesn’t know what to do.  He tried to smile and waved his hands.  He noticed that the way they looked was like they were up to something…a really bad something.  They smiled freaky at him.

“Oppa…” One of the girls who had glasses said to him.

“You both know that this is the men’s restroom right?” Yoseob tried to joke to shake his nervousness off.

“Oppa, we’re here to take you away.” The other girl who was wearing a black bandana said as she stepped closer to him.

Yoseob stepped back and frowned.  “Take me away?” He asked and when they nodded their head he asked.  “To where?”

“To Seoby  Land Oppa…where you will be safe and be treated like a king.” The girl with glasses clapped her hands in excitement.

 Yoseob started to panic.  He looked for his phone, but then he remembered he left it in the dressing room. 

“Girls, I’m about to go up on the stage.  They might panic if they found out I’m missing.” He said softly.

“That’s alright Oppa.  By the time they find out we will be far away from here.” The bandanna girl grinned.

“We know how unhappy you are in that group.”  The glasses girl said.

“Unhappy?” He asked looking confused.

“They always make you cry Oppa.” She stepped closer again to him.

“You’re wrong.  I’m happy with everyone.” He tried to tell them.

“Don’t worry Oppa, we will take care of you.” The other girl said.

“Please let me pass.  It’s almost our turn to sing on stage.” Yoseob tried to walk passed them.

The bandanna girl pushed him back.  The girl pushed too hard and he ended up on the floor.  Yoseob now scared as he realized the seriousness of the situation. 

“Oppa, I told you we’re taking you with us.  Don’t make it hard from all of us.”  The glasses said softly.

Yoseob was planning on running the second he finds an opening when he saw a pretty girl dressed in a black cocktail dress walked in holding her stomach.

One of the girls noticed Yoseob’s eyes looking behind them and she turned around to see another girl.  “Yah! You’re in the wrong bathroom!” The glasses girl yelled at that pretty girl. 

Yoseob realized that girl was not Korean from the way she looked and moved.

“Ni hao! (Hello!)” She said.

“Go out this is not the girls bathroom.” The second girl said more annoyed now

“Eh? Wo bu ming bai. (Eh? I don’t understand.)” The Chinese girl said while shifting on her high heel shoes.

“I think she needs to pee…badly.” Yoseob said towards the other girls.  He doesn’t speak Chinese, but maybe he could signed for help.

“Get out…this is not the girl’s bathroom.” The bandanna girl walked closer to the Chinese girl to push her out the door.

Yoseob eyes met the Chinese girl’s eye and he noticed a flash of anger in it when she saw him on the floor.  He blinked to make sure, but it was gone the moment he opened his eyes and she looked like just an ordinary girl who was lost.

The glasses girl was losing her patience and walked towards the bandanna girl to help her push the Chinese girl out.  When both of them touched her the Chinese girl reached out and held both of their arms and twisted it towards their back.  Now both of the girls were crying in pain.

“Yah! No one touches me okay?” She hissed on their faces.

Yoseob’s eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter