Chapter 13: A Confuse Mind...

B2ST Temporary Coordinator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yun Ho was driving towards his place in a hurry.  He glanced at Yuki and the way she was staring into space scared the hell out of him.  He needs to call her brothers and see what was going on.  Whatever was on the news did this to her.

Yun Ho parked his car in his drive way and stepped out of his car.  He walked towards the passenger seat and opened it.  He paused for a moment and just stared at an expressionless Yuki.  His heart was breaking…He doesn’t know what to do.   He always saw her smiling face, playing around, and pulling a prank on him.  This was totally new to him.  He was scared…really scared.

Yun Ho leaned forward.  “Yuki…”

No reaction.

“Yuki…c’mon, let’s go inside.  You’ll catch a cold here.” He said gently as he held her arms to help her get out of the car.

“Oppa…” Yuki said still staring to space.

Yun Ho paused and looked at her.  “Yes kiddo?”

“Oppa…I saw…” She stopped and looked away from Yun Ho.

Yun Ho gently said.  “You saw what?”

Yuki moved her head slowly until she was staring at Yun Ho’s eyes.  “I saw Calvin…” Tears started running down her cheeks.  “I saw him on the news…and they were saying that…”

Yun Ho frowned.  “They were saying what?”

Yuki looked at her lap and said.  “That…that he got married.”

Yun Ho’s heart dropped as he saw Yuki break down and cry.  Anger started to build up inside of him after hearing what Yuki just said.

Then he heard a phone ringing.  He reached out to his pocket and realized it wasn’t his phone.  Then he looked at Yuki who was staring at her own phone.  He peered over and saw a name that he was pretty familiar with. 

He frowned when he saw Yuki pressed the end call button.  “Why did you do that for?” Yun Ho asked.

Yuki threw her phone at the back of his car and started crying. 

Yun Ho’s shoulder sagged.  He felt totally helpless.  He stepped back and just watched Yuki cries her heart out.

 

~ Temp Coord ~

 

Yeona was staring at her phone.  She was contemplating if she’ll answer it or not. 

“Honey…” Chang Ming walked out of their bathroom drying his hair.  “Aren’t you picking up that call?”

Yeona glared at her husband.

Chang Min walked over beside her and took a peek on her phone.  “Cousin Stiff?” Chang Min asked then looked at his wife with question.

Yeona rolled her eyes.  “That’s Yuki’s older brother.” Yeona dropped her phone on their bed and sat down on her vanity chair.

“Jerry?” Chang Min asked with a surprised look on his face.  “Why is he calling you?”

“Well, Yuki probably not answering her phone right now.” Yeona massaged her temple feeling a headache coming.  “After that news I’ll be worried too.”

“Well, why aren’t you beside her right now?” Chang Min sat down on the bed.

“Becauseeeee…” Yeona stood up and dropped her beside her husband.  “Knowing my stubborn cousin, she won’t see anyone right now.”

“How about Yun Ho?”

“Well, I know Yun Ho Oppa can handle her.” Yeona said matter of fact.

Chang min fluffed his pillow.  “Why did you say that?”

“Because Yun Ho knows Yuki very well.” Yeona shrugged.  “Heck, probably way better than me.”

Chang Min was surprised about this information.  He was about to ask the reason when he heard her phone ring again.  Her phone was beside him.  He picked it up and saw the name who was calling.  He looked at Yeona with a little laugh coming out from his lips.  “Cousin Snippy?”

“What?!” Yeona raised one of her eyebrows looking a bit offended.

“Let me guess…this is the younger brother, Aaron.” Chang Min laughed a little.

“Why you laughing?” Yeona glared at him.  “He is an arrogant little spoiled brat.”  Yeona grabbed her phone away from Chang Min.

“I’m not laughing.” He denied he lifted his hands in surrender.

“Yeah whatever.” Yeona walked to her side of the bed.  She was about to get in when she stopped.  “But you know what?”  She looked at her husband

“What?” Chang Min was checking the baby monitor before getting in the bed.

“Even though Jerry Oppa is mighty stiff and that brat a bit arrogant…They both love Yuki very much.” Yeona smiled gently.  “Too much I say.” Then she frowned.  “Too protective too.”

“I still don’t get why you wouldn’t answer their call.” Chang Min asked his wife.

“Because they will bombard me with questions that I couldn’t answer right now.” She placed her phone on the night stand since it stopped ringing and joined her husband in bed.

Chang min shook his head.  “Okay dear.  Let’s just go to bed.” Chang min pulled his wife towards him and hugged her.  “Let’s worry about them tomorrow.”

Yeona sighed and snuggled closer to her husband before drifting off to sleep.

 

~ Temp Coord ~

 

“So?” Yoseob frowned at Jun Hyung.  “Any luck?”

Jun Hyung threw his head back in frustration.  “No!”

Doo Joon started pacing in front of them. 

“Hyung, will you please stop that.” Hyun Seung groaned.  “You’re giving me a headache.”

“I can’t help it.  I’m just worried.” Doo Joon frowned at his Hyun Seung.

“I think everyone’s worried.” Yoseob said.

“Why isn’t she answering her phone?!” Kikwang complained.  “Doesn’t she know that she can trust us?!”

“I don’t know about that.” Dong Woon interrupted Kikwang’s drama.  “Remember…just few weeks ago she was trying not to be discovered as our coordinator.”

“He got a point there.” Yoseob agreed with Dong Woon.

“You think we will see her again?” Yoseob asked out loud.  “I mean…Yeona noona is still on maternity leave right?” He looked at the other members.

Doo Joon sat down on the coffee table facing Yoseob with eyes wide.  “You are right.” He picked up his phone and dialed a number.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter