Chapter 15: A New Place...

B2ST Temporary Coordinator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week or so later…

“Where’s Kikwang?” Doo Joon asked as he came in the kitchen where the rest of the boys were.

“I think he went for a jog.” Hyun Seung said without looking up from the newspaper.

“What do we have today?” Yoseob asked as he reached for the bread and jelly on the table.

“It’s Saturday…remember?” Jun Hyung said as he grabbed one of the bottles of juice inside the fridge.

“Oh that’s right.” Yoseob nodded his head.  “Saturday means rest.”

“Maybe we can visit Yuki Noona?” The excited maknae said.

“We can.” Doo Joon tapped his chin.  “We need Kikwang though.”

“Why do we need him?” Jun Hyung asked narrowing his eyes.  “Just leave him behind.” Jun Hyung doesn’t want Kikwang to attach himself again to Yuki.  It just pisses him off every time he does that.

“You do remember that only Kikwang knows how to get to her place right?” Doo Joon asked Jun Hyung.

Jun Hyung cursed under his breath.  “Fine…he can tag along this time.”

“Yuki noona will be so mad at you when she hears you curse.  You know she hates that.” Yoseob lectured Jun Hyung while moving his index finger side to side.

“Oh shut up you snitch.” Jun Hyung spat.  “She’s not here okay?”

“You never know.” Yoseob leaned over softly whispered.  “She might be outside listening to our conversation and ready to barge in!”

“Oh shut up!” Jun Hyung threw a piece of bread towards him.

“What’s taking Kikwang so long to jog?” Doo Joon asked no one in particular as he continued to ignore the younger boys’ bickering.

“He probably got distracted again with something.” Yoseob laughed.

~ Temp Coord ~

Kikwang was heading back to the dorm when he noticed a tall handsome man talking to the security guard at the gate.  He pulled his hood over his head when he felt raindrops fell on his head as he walked passed them.  He heard the man speaks Chinese, but the security guard doesn’t understand what he was saying.  Then to Kikwang’s surprised he heard the Chinese guy speaks in fluent English.  Interesting he thought.  Then he just shrugged it off and run up the stairs.

When he reached the right floor where they’re staying at he noticed a girl coming out of the apartment right across from theirs.  They don’t really know their neighbors since they were always out doing things.  He was about to turn around to hide just in case it was one of their fans when he noticed something familiar about the girl.

The girl was wearing a light green jogging pants and a white lose shirts with a zipped up brown hoody over it.  She was looking down at her iphone and when she looked up their eyes met and his jaw dropped.

“Yuki?” He pointed at her.

~ Temp Coord ~

It’s Saturday and usually Yuki would just sleep in, but not this time.  She felt anxious about something and she couldn’t sit still.  She decided to go for a run.

She changed her clothes and walked out of her apartment.  She was looking down at her iphone to pick the song she wants to play while she went out to jog when she looked up a gorgeous pair of eyes stared right straight at her.  Then she heard that oh so familiar voice.

“Yuki?”

“Kikwang…” She grimaced.

“What are you…hmfff….!!!” Yuki grabbed Kikwang and pushed him on the side with her hand on his mouth.

“Shhhhh…” Yuki motioned with her index finger over her lip.  She frowned at Kikwang who kept on wiggling under her.  She took a deep breath and asked him a question.  “Would you believe me if I tell you I’m just here to visit?” Yuki looked at Kikwang.

Kikwang shook his head since Yuki’s hand was still over his mouth.

Yuki frowned.  “Why not?”

Kikwang mumbled something and then freed one of his hands and motioned to her hand.

Yuki was hesitant, but let go of his mouth.  Kikwang took a deep breath and started coughing.

Yuki got worried.  She leaned over and patted Kikwang’s back.  “Are you okay?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter