Chapter 07: Learning More About the Temp Coordinator

B2ST Temporary Coordinator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How's everyone?

Thanks for reading and subscribing on this fic...

Thank you much too for leaving comments!

Helps me write more!

Gives me motivation...lol

So, here's the next chappy!!!

Enjoy!

Don't forget to Comment!!!

 

“I’m your temporary coordinator.” She said.

Kikwang’s jaw dropped.  ‘She said what?’ he thought.

“Now, be a good little boy and take your medicine, so you can get better sooner and out of my sight.”

Kikwang took it and swallowed the pill.  He saw her smile for the first time and she looked very pretty.

“Now, go lie down and sleep.  You need lots of rest, so you can join the other boys soon.” She said while gathering all the bowls.

“Wait…” He stopped her before she stepped out of the room.

Yuki turned around.  “Yeah?”

“Did any of the other boys have met you yet?”

Yuki paused and thought about it.  “Yes.” Then she turned around again to leave.

“Wait!” Kikwang stopped her again. 

“What now?” She asked looking tired of going back and forth.

“Well,  who were they?” He asked softly.

Yuki placed both of her hands on her hip and sighed.  “Hyun Seung and Yoseob.”

“How?”  He curiously asked.

“Well, Hyun Seung was attacked by one of your group’s anti-fan, so I clobbered her.  Then Yoseob was almost kidnapped by two crazy girls which I kicked their asses.”

Kikwang was totally speechless.  He didn’t expect that kind of encounter.

“And now you…who got sick and left me to take care of you while I sent Oppa to watch the guys.  I hope he didn’t blow his cover.” She pressed her lips together while thinking.

Kikwang was about to ask her again something when she just left with her phone on hand dialing someone’s number.

“I want to know why she hides…” Kikwang whispered to himself before closing his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

 

~ Temp Coord ~

 

“Hey! Kikwang is not here.”  Jun Hyung yelled from inside the room.  The boys thought they would finally meet their coordinator since she supposed to take care of Kikwang.  They were surprised when they got back to their dorm and it was dark and quiet.

“Go call or text our coordinator.” Doo Joon ordered one of the boys.  One could hear the worried tone from his voice.

Everyone started txting their coordinator.  Few minutes later they heard a reply.  Everyone looked at their phone and frowned.

“Who got the reply?” Doo Joon asked.

“I did.” Hyun Seung said.

Everyone gathered around him.  “So? What did she say? Is she panicking? Does she even know Kikwang was missing?”  Dong Woon asked the maknae of the group.

Hyun Seung rolled his eyes.  “You’re being so over dramatic.”

“So? What did she say?” Doo Joon asked seriously.

Hyun Seung read the text and smiled.

“Yah!!! You need to share!” Dong Woon whined.

Hyun Seung sighed and then looked up to his other members.  “She said that she took Kikwang to her place.”

“What?!” all four screamed the same time.  Hyun Seung had to cover his ears to keep from going deaf.

“Not fair!” Yoseob cried.  “I want to go to her place!” He started to txt her.

“What are you sending her now?” Jun Hyung asked.

“I asked if I can come over.” Yoseob said while concentrating on the text

“Why just you?” Dong Woon frowned.

“Because I met her already!” Yoseob grinned at them, but received a smack from Hyun Seung for telling that information to others.

“You what?!” the three asked the same time.  Then they noticed how Hyun Seung wasn’t even bothered about this information.

“Don’t tell me you met her too?!” Doo Joon pointed at Hyun Seung.

“Yeah.” He said with a shrug of his shoulder.

“How come you both met her already?” Jun Hyung asked with a frown on his face as he stepped closer to the two members.  “Now Kikwang met her too and he is staying with her now.”

“Just wait, she will show up to you guys sooner or later.”

Then they heard a beep.  They all looked at Yoseob.

“So?” what did she say?” Doo Joon asked.

Yoseob frowned.  “She said no…no…no…and a big NO.”         

“Why?” Hyun Seung asked.

“She said that the purpose of her taking Kikwang with her was that he won’t get everyone else sick.  If we come and visit her everyone might get what Kikwang have right now.”

“Make sense.” Hyun Seung said.

“Non fair!” Dong Woon whined again.

“So, our temporary coordinator is a female for sure then.” Doo Joon confirmed.

“Yes, so we can just stop calling her coordinator and start to call her noona.” Yoseob said.  “A Pretty Noona too!” Yoseob looked dreamy.

“Is she now?” Jun Hyung’s eyebrow’s rose.

“She is!” Yoseob said excitedly.

“Just have bad temper.” Hyun Seung mumbled.

“But still…not fair! I want to meet her!” Dong Woon continued to whine.

“Very bossy too.” Hyun Seung added.

The four boys stared at him with disapproval on their faces.

“What?” He looked offended.  “Just telling the truth.” He defended himself.

“How did you both meet her?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter