Chapter 11: Questions...

B2ST Temporary Coordinator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What?” She asked annoyed at the stares she had on her since she stepped in the van.

Someone cleared his throat.  “You really are our coordinator?” Doo Joon asked a bit surprised.

Yuki raised one of her eyebrows.  “Why? You have a problem with that?”

“Told you guys she has a temper.” Hyun Seung mumbled.

“And a BIG temper too.” Jun Hyung added still mad her from the last time they met.  “Oh and don’t forget an attitude too.”

Yuki glared at the two boys. 

“Noona.”  Yuki heard the youngest blurted out.

“ Yes Dong Woon na?” She looked at him and he shyly looked down.

“How come you don’t want to meet us?” Dong Woon asked still looking down.

Yuki looked at the maknae and then to the rest of the boys.  They all looked at her expecting an explanation.

“I have my own reason.” She said and saw the boys looked disappointed.  “It doesn’t matter now since all of you are sitting in front of me.” She added a little bit guilty from the situation.

“I’m just curious.  It took you a month and a half to come forward.”  Doo Joon stated.

“And it wasn’t voluntary too…more like you were forced to show yourself up to us.” Hyun Seung added.

“Let me asked then.” Yuki leaned forward crossing her arms over her chest.  “Have any of you missed any schedules?”

The boys looked at each other and then shook their heads when they looked at her.

“Late for any appointments?”

They shook their heads again.

“How about stressed out and tired from all the activities?”

They shook their heads once again wondering where this conversation was leading to.

“Then I did my job as a coordinator.” She said with satisfaction as she sat back on her seat.  “Why do we need to complicate things like meeting each other when the system works?” She said by defending her decisions before.

“She has a point.” Yoseob thought about it.

Doo Joon elbowed Yoseob.  “That was not the point.”

Jun Hyung narrowed his eyes.  “How long are you going to let Kikwang cling to you like that?”

The boys turned their head towards the sleeping Kikwang while Yuki looked down. Kikwang was quietly stilled who has his arms around Yuki’s waist.  He stuck with her since he saw her right before leaving the set. 

“Is he sleeping?” Dong Woon asked in amazement.

“He never gets too close to anyone like that.” Yoseob shared in awe.

“You’re not going to push him away?” Hyun Seung asked frowning at her.

“Nope, tried that earlier.” She shrugged.  “I gave up.”

“Yah!” Jun Hyung tried to pull Kikwang away from Yuki.

“Hmmm….wahhh.” Kikwang mumbled as he slowly opened his eyes.  He noticed there were five eyes glaring at him.  He frowned.  “What?”

“I think you’re too close to Noona.” Yoseob pointed out.

Kikwang looked confused and then tried to move when he realized he was still holding Yuki.  He grinned and held her more tightly as he nuzzled his face on her stomach.

“Yah!” Jun Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter