Chapter 04: An Angry Coordinator...Is a Scary Coordinator...

B2ST Temporary Coordinator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Seung walked in the living room and saw the boys all sitting around the sofa with their phone on their hands.  “What are you guys doing?”

Yoseob looked up and grinned at him.  “We’re bothering our coordinator.”

Hyun Seung sat beside Jun Hyung and tried to look at what he was texting her.  “Why?” He asked.

“Don’t you remember? That was the plan.  If we keep bugging she might get mad and finally confront us.” Jun Hyung explained.

“Plus, have you noticed since she became our coordinator we’re always off on the weekends?” Doo Joon said not leaving his eyes on his phone.

“So?” He asked.

"Maybe she parties on the weekend that’s why she let us do nothing, so she won’t have to be with us.” Dong Woon suggested while still texting their coordinator.

“Hold on…since when did we agreed on that coordinator is a girl?” Hyun Seung asked the boys.

The four boys looked at Jun Hyung. 

“What?!” Jun Hyung asked looking guilty.

Hyun Seung laughed.  “You know it would be so funny if the coordinator is actually a guy.”

“No!” all five boys yelled.

“Yah! I got an answer finally!” Kikwang jumped from his seat.

All the boys except Hyun Seung tried to look over Kikwang’s shoulder to read the text.

Kikwang read it out loud.  “If you guys don’t stop bothering me I will make sure all of you has schedules every single day that you all will have no time to bother me!”

“Yah! She actually said that?!” Doo Joon asked.

“Yup.  I’m afraid so.” Kikwang frowned.

“Okay, let’s change strategy.  I kind of like how our schedule flow right now and don’t want to mess it up.” Jun Hyung tapped his chin as he tried to come up with some other ideas to get their coordinator out in front of them.

Hyun Seung stood up. 

“Where you going Hyun Seung?” Kikwang asked.

“To my room…away from you guys.” Hyun Seung said before walking out of the room.

“You’re missing all the fun!” Dong Woon yelled out.

“Yeah…yeah…” He waved his hands without a care.

Once Hyun Seung reached his room he closed his door and locked it.  He pulled out his phone and dialed someone’s number.  Before he could say anything he heard the person on the other line yelled at him.

“Yah! What are they doing bothering me on my days off?!”

Hyun Seung winced from her scream as he moved his ear away from the phone.  “They were trying to get your attention.”

“Attention my !” She sounded pissed off.  “Tell them if they don’t stop I’ll make sure that the next five months will be hell for all of you!”

“Yah! Why you including me? I didn’t bother you at all.” Hyun Seung defended himself.

“Well, you didn’t try to stop them!” She accused him.

“I didn’t know they were doing it until I walked in the living room few minutes ago.” Hyun Seung explained.

“Arghhhhhh!” She screamed.  “They are driving me nuts! I shouldn’t have agreed to babysit you guys!”

“Babysit?!” He sounded offended.

“Yeah! Babysit! Yeona owed me big time this time.” She started grumbling.

Hyun Seung got curious.  “How are you connected to Yeona?” He asked.

“Yeona is my cousin! That sorry cousin of mine who owes me big time now!” She kept on going not even realizing she gave out some personal information.

Hyun Seung changed the subject before she realized what she just gave away.  “Why not just introduced yourself to everyone.”

The line got quiet.

“Hello? You still there?” He asked.

“No, that’s just a waste of time.  Plus I don’t want them to know who I am.” She said.

“Why not? I met you.” Hyung Seung tried to reasoned out with her.

“Yeah, you met me because your skinny wondered off and I have to save you from your psycho fan!” She blamed him.

“Yah! I don’t have a skinny !” He yelled back at her.

“Arghhh…I don’t even know why I’m arguing with you.” She said.  “You better tell them to stop bothering me or else they will all suffer my wrath!” She threatened.

Hyun Seung was about to say something when she hanged up on him.  He looked at his phone and shook his head.  “Weird girl.”  Then he grinned.  “That was fun messing with her.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter