Chapter 03: Meeting the First of Six B2ST Boys

B2ST Temporary Coordinator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 is here!!!

I'm so excited how Yuki started to meet every one of the B2ST boys!

Hope y'all liked it!

Don't forget to leave your thoughts!

 

Yuki prepared for her busy day ahead of her.  She looked at her watch and it showed 7am.  She already texted the boys at 6 am to be ready by 7 to be picked up.  She waited until everyone answered her text.  If not all of them answered her she will start calling the house non-stop until everyone gets up. 

She looked at her schedule today and it looks like the boys will have a photoshoot outside.  She frowned.  She has this weird feeling that something might happened today.  She tried to brush it off thinking she was just paranoid.  But just to make sure she would keep a close eye on the boys.

Everyone in the staff knew her by now except the boys.  There was this silent agreement with everyone not to let the boys know about her.  If they asked they could tell the boys that she was just one of the temp staff.

She grabbed her stuff and walked out her place and to her car.  She looked at her watch again and she thought the boys should be on the way to the photoshoot.

~ Temp Coord ~

“Have you seen that person?” Kikwang asked as he whispered to Jong Hyun.

Jong Hyun looked at the person on the far side of the tent near the entrance.  “You see that girl wearing a hat?”

The boys looked at the girl Jong Hyun pointed at.  “Yeah? You think that’s our coord?” Doo Joon asked.

“I’m sure that’s her.” Jong Hyun said.

“Why are you so sure?” Hyun Seung asked.

“I asked one of our make-up noonas who that girl was and they were stuttering and said that she was just a temp employee.  Then they changed the subject.”

“What’s wrong with that?”  Yoseob asked.

“Don’t you think that was weird for them covering for that girl?” Jong Hyun asked.

“Well, maybe they don’t know anything at all.” Dong Woon shrugged.

Jong Hyun shook his head.  “I don’t care what they say, I definitely sure that’s our temp coord.”

“Let say…she is our temp coord.  Don’t you think it’s weird that she never came up to us and introduced herself?” Yoseob asked.

“I agree with him.  Our previous temp coord were crazy about meeting us.  Why not her?” Doo Joon asked.

“I don’t know and I will find out.” Jong Hyun said in a determined voice.

“I don’t know Jong Hyun.  Everything is going great right now.  Do you want to mess this one?” Hyun Seung asked.

“What do you mean?” Jong Hyun raised his right eyebrow in question.

“I mean we don’t have any crazy man or a woman jumping in our bed attempting to us or an anti-fan who would poison our food.” Hyun Seung pointed out.  “We are actually been working smoothly since this new coord started and helped us in our entire schedule without being near us.  Do we really need to rock that boat?”

“But aren’t you curious why she doesn’t want to be close to us?” Doo Joon asked.

“Not really.” Hyun Seung shrugged without a care.                                                                                                              

“I think you’re still suffering from that last anti-fan act.” Kikwang said seriously.  “Not all our fans are like that.”

Hyun Seung sighed.  “Fine, do whatever you guys want.  Just count me out.” He stood up and left the set.

“Hyung!” Yoseob called.

“Let him be.  You know how he changed after that poisoning thing incident.”

All the boys agreed.

 

~ Temp Coord ~

Yuki saw Hyun Seung walked out of the tent. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter