Chapter 08: The Bold Coordinator

B2ST Temporary Coordinator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yey!!! New Chapter!!!

I'm getting my groove back!!!

Have y'all seen the new music video of B2ST?!!

It was awesomeeee!!!

Jun Hyung is just soooooo hotttttt!!!

Anywayz, hope y'all like this chapter!!!

I'm off to write my other B2ST fics!!! lol

Don't forget to leave your thoughts!!!

 

Yuki was watching a movie when she heard someone behind her.  She turned around and saw the lost Kikwang in the middle of her living room with a major bed hair.

“Are you okay” She asked.  She motioned for him to sit with her.  “Are you feeling better?”

Kikwang sat down and shook his head.  “Headache.” He mumbled.

Yuki sighed.  “Come here then.” She told him to sit beside her and patted her lap.  Kikwang lied down on the sofa with his head on Yuki’s lap.  She touched his forehead and smiled when she didn’t feel any more fever.  She slowly started to move her hand over his head to massage him to get rid of that nasty headache.

Kikwang moaned as he felt more relax when Yuki started massaging his head.  “I don’t know what it is, but you take my headaches away pretty fast.” He murmured as he snuggled closer to her.

Yuki chuckled.  “That’s what my brothers said too.”

“You have brothers?” Kikwang asked while his eyes still closed.

“Yes, I have two.  An older one and a younger one.”  She shared.

“Oh that’s right.” Kikwang mumbled again after he remembered her comparing his package to her brother’s.  “Where are they?” Kikwang asked softly…almost drifting off to sleep.

Yuki continued on massaging his head.  “They are both in Taiwan right now.”

Kikwang’s eyes opened slowly.  “Taiwan?” he tried to get up but Yuki pushed his head back down on her lap. 

“Yes.” She answered.  “Stay still.” She ordered.

“How come you’re here in Korea?” He asked as his headache slowly disappears.

“Well, I was on vacation here visiting Yeona.” She explained.  “Then she asked me to help her with you guys since she couldn’t trust anyone else.”

“What made her think she could trust you?” He joked.

Yuki hit his head.

“Ouch!” He sat up touching the part Yuki hit.  “That hurts!”

Yuki raised her eyebrows.  “You deserved it.”

Kikwang pout which Yuki found a bit cute but kept it to herself as she glared at him.

“I meant…her sisters even went crazy when they saw us.”

“Ahhhhh…” Yuki grabbed one of the sofa pillows and placed it on her lap as she returned her attention to the movie she was watching earlier.

“What do you mean by ‘ahhhh?’ Kikwang frowned trying to get her attention again by poking her.

Yuki turned to him and smiled.  “The difference with them and me is that I don’t know you guys, so I won’t act crazy like them.”

Kikwang was taken aback.  “You don’t know us?”

Yuki smirked.  “Why? Were you surprised?”

Kikwang looked at her curiously.  “How come you don’t know us?” He asked.  “We are popular all over Asia.” He added.

“What if I tell you that I grew up in the states and that I barely listen to any boy band from Asia.” She said.

“Really?” Kikwang looked surprised.  “That probably explains everything.” He mumbled.

Yuki looked at him.  “How are you feeling?”

Kikwang pursed his lips.  “Better.”

Yuki nodded.  “That’s good.  I’m returning you tomorrow.”

“Ehhhhhhhhhhh!” Kikwang sat up straight.  “Whyyyyyyy?”

Yuki frowned.  “What do you mean why?”

“Can’t I stay here few more days?” Kikwang pleaded.

“No.” Yuki answered straight out.

“Whyyyyyyy?”  Kikwang whined.

“Because I said so.” She glared at him.

“But…” Kikwang didn’t get a chance to finish.

“If you don’t stop whining I’ll take you back to the dorm now instead on Monday.”  Yuki warned him.

That made him shut his mouth as he pursed his lips out.

“Such a baby.” Yuki shook her head.  “Are you hungry?”

“A little.” Kikwang said as he closed his eyes and leaned back on the sofa.

Yuki looked at him and walked behind the sofa touch his forehead.  “Are you not feeling well?”

Kikwang shook his head.  “Just feeling tired.”

“Okay then.” She patted his face softly.  “I’ll re-heat the soup and then after you eat that you going back to bed.”

Kikwang just remained quiet.  He knew there was no way he can argue with their tough coordinator.

~ Temporary Coordinator ~

Monday morning came and Kikwang got ready since Yuki made it clear that he would be going home today.  He was sitting in her dining room waiting for her to finish cooking breakfast. 

She walked in with a plate of eggs on one hand and bacon on the other.  She placed the plates on the table and saw how Kikwang was looking at her.  “What now?”

Kikwang pursed his bottom lip out then said.  “One more night?” He added that sad puppy dog look.

Yuki rolled her eyes and sat on the empty chair beside him as she poured him a glass of orange juice.

“I don’t like orange juice.” He said frowning as he pushed the juice away from him.

“I don’t care.  Drink it…that’s vitamin C for you.” She pushed the glass towards his direction again.

Kikwang crossed his arms and shook his head.  “No.”

Yuki closed her eyes and breathed in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter