Chapter 14: Trouble Brewing at the Horizon

B2ST Temporary Coordinator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuki closed the door right in front of that psycho girl.  She smiled there for a moment.  She felt like she just released something she had been holding for a while.  Too bad, that girl suffered the consequences of being at the wrong place at the right time.  She was ready to beat the girl up to a pulp if she continued to be a nuisance, but sadly the girl saw the green eyed monster in her and scared the hell out of her.  Yuki sighed.  Well, at least some of those pent up anger came out.

 She turned around and realized where she was at that moment and stiffened.  Six pairs of eyes were staring at her.  Some were happy to see her and a couple who looked worried at something.

She cleared and smiled forcefully at the boys.  “Sorry I was late boys.  I had to take care of a few things before I could come.”

“. . .”  Awkward silence…

The first one to break the silence was Kikwang.  He threw himself towards Yuki and hugged her tightly.

“I missed you!” Kikwang muffled while his face was still buried in her hair.

Yuki smiled tenderly while she hugged him back. She almost lost her balance after Kikwang threw himself at her.  Thank God for Kikwang, who had some sense on holding her to prevent the both of them fall flat smacked on the floor.  Among all the boys, Kikwang was the closest to her in the short time they’ve met.

“Are you okay?” Doo Joon asked as he walked closer to her.

“I…” Her answer was cut off when the door sprung open again with a worried Kang Ho Dong looking at them. 

“I heard there was a crazy girl who came in here.” Kang Ho Dong said while catching his breath as he looked at the boys and then his eyes fell on Yuki.  He was surprised to see her here…specially during this time.

He heard what happened to her last night and after dropping the boys off to their dorm he made a call to her brother.  Her brother explained everything and asked him to watch over Yuki since there might be more problems ahead.

“Kiddo…” The pet name he used whenever he was worried about her.  “What are you doing here?”

~ Temp Coord ~

Yuki knew that voice.  When Kang Oppa started calling her ‘Kiddo’ it means he knew what was going on.  She was not surprised either…it was just too soon, but there’s nothing she could do now. She was hoping she had a couple of days before everything will come out in the open.  Knowing Kang Oppa he would be watching her like a hawk now.

“Oppa.” Yuki gently said.  “Can I talk to you for a bit?”

Kang Ho Dong nodded his head.

Yuki turned around and looked at the boys too.  “When all of you are done and ready…come outside and we will go back home.” Yuki whispered something to Kikwang that made him loosen his hold on her.

He smiled gently in understanding and walked back to his dresser to change.

“I’ll see you all in the van.” With that said, Yuki left with Kang Ho Dong trailing behind her.

 

~ Temp Coord ~

 

Jun Hyung was sitting beside Yuki in the restaurant.  He remembered what happened right before they started eating.

~ Flashback ~

Dong Woon and Yoseob were whining that they were hungry.  Yuki smiled sweetly at them and indulged their empty stomach and took them to a nice Chinese restaurant.

Kikwang, as usual, was sitting beside Yuki not letting her go.  Yuki was right about calling him a ‘Koala Bear’ because of the way he sticks with her.  Yoseob was about to sit on the other side when Jun Hyung caught his collar and directed his on the other chair as he sat beside Yuki.

Yoseob was about to whine again when Jun Hyung whispered something to his ear that made him all excited.

“Really?” Yoseob asked.  “You will lend me your laptop for the whole night?!”

Jun Hyung looked around and then glared at Yoseob.  “Will you tone it down?”

Yoseob slapped his hand on his mouth as he looked around and made sure no one heard them.

Jun Hyung rolled his eyes.  “I’ll give it to you when we get home.”

Yoseob smiled excitedly and started to order a lot of food.

~ End of Flashback ~

Jun Hyung shook his head just thinking about that.  He took a peek on his side to see how Yuki was doing.  He knew from the start that she was just pretending to be cheerful.  He thought that Doo Joon and Hyun Seung caught it too from the worried look they had on their faces the whole night while watching Yuki.

Even when the food started to come she was all smiles and asking how was everyone’s day.  But…he could tell.  He could tell she was hiding something…something painful.

He watched her play with her food.  He leaned towards her and whispered.  “Stop playing with your food.  Your parents never told you how bad manners that is?”

Yuki jumped a little.  She turned her head to her side and scowled at Jun Hyung.  “I’m not playing with my food.”

Jun Hyung rolled his eyes.  “Sure, you’re just playing with the dead chicken on your plate.”

“Will you please stop talking like that…you’re making me lose my appetite.” Yuki hissed at him.

“You don’t need my help to lose your appetite…from where I’m sitting at I think you’re doing a good job doing that to yourself.”

Yuki calmly placed the utensils down on the table and excused herself. 

Jun Hyung heard her say she needed to go the ladies room, but he saw her walked outside the restaurant instead.  He excused himself after a few minutes and followed Yuki out.

Once outside he looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter