Chapter 10: Yuki vs. the Girl Group...

B2ST Temporary Coordinator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something new y'all learn later about Yuki...

But that will be explained more later...hehehe

Hope y'all like the new  Chappy...

Don't forget to comment!!! hehehe

Right now I'm watching the NBA Finals!

DALLAS MAVERICKS FTW!!!!

 

“But my friends call me Yuki.” She winked at them before leaving the room.

Doo Joon and Dong Woon looked at each other. 

“Yu..Yuki?” Dong Woon stuttered in surprise.

“No way.” Doo Joon said as he looked back where the girl used to stand.

“Could it be?” Doo Joon asked more to himself than to Dong Woon.

“Hyung, let’s go and see where she went.” Dong Woon tugged on Doo Joon’s sleeves.

Both of them rushed out of the door looking for her. 

“Where did she go?” Doo Joon was looking around the set.

“She’s fast…she just disappears like that.” Dong Woon stopped and looked at Doo Joon.  “You think she’s a ghost?”

Doo Joon smacked him on the head.  “How can she be a ghost?”

“How do you know she’s real?” Dong Woon frowned.

That made Doo Joon paused for a few seconds and then shook his head.  “Stop thinking crazy like that.” He didn’t sound so convincing.

“Hey, the producer was looking for you two.” Kikwang said as he walked closer to them.  “What’s wrong with you two?” He asked when he noticed they were out of it.

Doo Joon looked at Kikwang.  “What does Yuki Noona looked like”

Kikwang scratched his head.  “Why?”

“Just answer the question!” Doo Joon was losing his patience.

“You’re too grouchy in the morning.  Did you eat anything at all?” Kikwang asked teasing him a bit.

“Kikwang!” Doo Joon raised his voice.

“Fine…fine…sheesh…can’t take a joke.” Kikwang stepped back when he saw both of his friends glaring at him.  “Noona…well, she has this nice long black shiny hair.  She’s like a little bit shorter than me and she doesn’t look like Korean.”

“And?” Dong Woon asked.

“She’s not that skinny and not that fat.  She has this hour glass shape body and big s.”  Kikwang was getting excited.

Doo Joon walked closer to Kikwang and smacked his head.  “You dirty minded kid!”

“What?!” Kikwang asked while massaging the part where Doo Joon hit. “Why are you guys asking about her anyway?”

“I think we just met her.” Dong Woon whispered.

“Why are you whispering?” Doo Joon asked.

Dong Woon shrugged.  “I don’t know…just felt like it.”

“Noona is here?” Kikwang got excited.  He pulled out his phone and was looking for something.  “Here it is!” Kikwang walked closer to Doo Joon.  “Is that the girl you saw?

Doo Joon looked at the picture and his eyes widen.  “Yes! That’s the same girl!”

“Ohhh…so she is here then!” Kikwang started to look around and when he was about to go somewhere Doo Joon grabbed his collar.

“Where are you going?” Doo Joon frowned.

Kikwang grinned.  “I’m going to look for my Yuki-chan!”

Kikwang tried to leave again, but Doo Joon held on him tight.  “Aren’t you supposed to be in a shoot?”

Kikwang frowned.  “Not just me…you guys too.” He pointed out.  “The producer wanted us together, so he can explain what we will do with those crazy girls.”

Dong Woon cried.  “Hyung! I don’t really want to get close to any of them!”

Doo Joon looked at his younger members.  Then he remembered something.  Yuki said the day will get better right after she left them.  Doo Joon finally said.  “Everything will be alright.  Let’s go to the set and let get this over with.”

Doo Joon dragged the two as they whined and complained.  He turned around once again hoping that Yuki would be able to fix this problem.

~ Temp Coord ~

Yuki looked at the dressing room in front of her.  She smiled mischievously and then pulled her hat down before knocking on the door.

“Come in.” The girl said from the inside.

Yuki opened the door a little and peeked in.  “Ni hao (hello).” She bowed.

The girls frowned.  “She’s not Korean.” One of the girls said.

“Duh! Isn’t that obvious.” The other girl rolled her eyes.

Yuki dropped her phone.  She picked up her phone.  “Dui Bu Qi (I’m sorry).” She bowed again and again.

“Yah! That’s fine!” One of the other girls yelled in Korean.

Yuki stopped and pretended to look confuse to what they were saying and then walked at the corner with the clothes and accessories to look for something.

“Who is she?” Another girl asked.  Yuki doesn’t even know who is who.  Well, more like she doesn’t know this group at all. 

“Don’t mind her.  She doesn’t even understand Korean.” The tallest girl said.

“Okay, let’s change the subject.” The girl with crazy hair said this time.  “I can’t wait to get close to Kikwang.”

“I still have my eyes on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter