Chapter 20: Out In The Open

B2ST Temporary Coordinator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!

I don't know where to start...

Sorry for not updating for a long time.

Some of y'all probably know I was diagnosed with Cancer last year and I did surgery and chemo.

I couldn't write that time because of too much issue with my body.

Thank God I am cancer free! God is good.

So, here's the new chapter for Photos of You.

I'm still on recovering side, so I might not update fast.

Thank you everyone who still follow this fic and support it!

Enjoy!

 

 

~ B2ST Temporary Coordinator ~

 

Yuki was standing on the side blending in with the radio staff as she watched the boys get ready for their interview when she felt someone stepped behind her.  She stiffened since she knew who it was just from the power presence this person emits.  She turned around slowly and saw Yun Ho staring at her.

“Oppa…” Yuki looked like a cornered mouse as she looked around her to see if anyone noticed them.

“Not expecting me dear?” Yun Ho looked like a hunter who finally caught his prey.

“Oppa…why are you here?” Yuki tried to step away from him.

Yun Ho knew what she was trying to do.  She doesn’t want to get anyone’s attention on them.  “Follow me.”  He turned around and walked a couple of step before looking back at Yuki.  “Follow me or everyone will know who you really are right here…right now.”

Yuki knew when to fight and when to give up.  The only thing she could do right now was to give in.  Knowing Yun Ho he meant business.  She glared at him and slowly followed him outside of the studio and in to his car.

~ Temporary Coordinator ~

“Where are you?”

Aaron looked at his phone and then placed it back on his ear.  “Hello to you too Gege.”

“Don’t start with me Aaron.  Where are you right now?”

Aaron frowned.  His brother sounded pissed.  He had a bad feeling about this.  “Out.”

“Out?” Jerry’s voice went down a notch.  “Out where?”

Aaron started to fidget.  He looked around his surroundings.  Right now he was sitting by the window in a café right across the Marriot Hotel.  “Out following Calvin.” He finally gave in.  He couldn’t lie to his older brother especially when Jerry was on those moods.

…silence

“Good…watch him and tell me what you find out later.” Jerry finally said.  “He might do something stupid again and this time he won’t get away with it.”

Aaron grinned.  “Yes gege.” Then he added.  “You’re not going to ask about Jiejie?”

“What for?” Jerry said a bit more relaxed.  “I knew that you’re with her.”

“Really?” Aaron doesn’t believe him.

“Fine…Yun Ho had a hunch that you are with her.” Jerry finally admitted.

“Hmmm…Yun Ho huh?” Aaron said with a weird vibe.

“What’s wrong?” Jerry asked.

“Where is Yun Ho now?” Aaron wanted to confirm some of his suspicion.

“I think he went to the studio for an interview.” Jerry shared.

“Really now…” He was about to say something when he saw Calvin walking out of the Hotel he was staying at.  “Ge, I got to go.  Calvin is on the move.  Talk to you later.”  He hung up before his brother could say anything.

“Okay you piece of poop.  What are you up to?” Aaron grabbed his things as he followed behind Calvin.

~ Temporary Coordinator ~

Yunho went inside one of the empty meeting rooms in the studio.  He heard Yuki behind him closing the door behind them. 

“Oppa…” He heard her call him.

He turned around and looked at her straight in her eyes.  “What are you doing?”

Yuki looked confuse.  “What do you mean Oppa?”

“Don’t act like you don’t know what’s going on Yuki.” Yunho walked closer to her.

Yuki stepped back. 

“You know you can’t run away forever!” Yunho bellowed.  He then realized what he just did and turned around to calm himself down.  “Goodness Yuki!” He pulled his hair in frustration before turning back around to face her.  “You are not alone here you know!”

There was a shock look on Yuki’s eyes.  Yunho just realized he just scared Yuki.  He walked towards her and held her shoulder.  “Yuki…I’m sorry.” He apologized softly.  “Why are you doing this to yourself?”

“Oppa…”

“I will not let Calvin harm you again.” He moved his hands to her face.  “You understand me?”

Tears started to roll down Yuki’s eyes as she nodded her head in understanding. 

“Come here.”  Yunho pulled her in tight embrace.  “I will be here by your side.  I will not let that bastard come to you.”

For the first time in weeks Yuki let go and finally admitted help.

~ Temporary Coordinator ~

Calvin wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter