Chapter 01: Babysitting the B2ST

B2ST Temporary Coordinator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vocabs:

Ge (Gege): Older Brother

Jie (Jiejie):  Older Sister

Didi:  Younger Brother

 

“Pleaseee! Please please Yuki!!! I wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t that important.” Yeona Kim…well, Mrs. Yeona Shim now since she married one of the hottest singer in the world, Shim Chang Min.  She's also Yuki’s cousin on her Father’s side. 

Yuki rolled her eyes.  “Tell me again what you want me to do?”

Yeona sat beside Yuki holding her hands.  “Can you please take over my job just for six months?” She asked again.  “Pleeaasseeeeee.” She begged again.

Yuki crunched her nose.  “Hold on…six months? Isn’t a maternity leave only good for three months?” She asked.

“In the states probably, but with this management I’m working with they give us six months.” Her cousin informed her.

Yuki looked at her cousin who was about 9 months pregnant.  She does owe her one from the last time she helped her with her older brother.  She sighed.  “Fine, I’ll do it.”

“You are the best cousin I ever have!” Yeona hugged her tight.

“Yeah…yeah…I heard of that before.” She pushed Yeona away playfully.  “So? Who am I babysitting while you’re on maternity leave?”

Yeona sat back and said.  “B2ST.”

“Beast who?” Yuki asked, but before her cousin could say anything her phone ring.  She looked at it.  “Hold on cuz I need to take this call.”

“Okay.” Yeona said and grabbed her cell phone too and started calling someone.  “Guess what dear? She said yes!”

That’s the only part Yuki heard before listening to her own call.  “Yes?”

“Where you at?” The guy asked from the other line.

“I’m with Yeona.” She said while she looked at her cousin’s happy face.

“Aren’t you supposed to be packing and coming home tomorrow?” The deep voice asked.

Yuki turned her back to her cousin, closed her eyes and her fingers on her forehead massaging it.  “Ge, I’m staying for six more months.”

“You’re what?!” The man on the other side yelled.

Yuki placed the phone far from her ear.  “Ge, do you have to break my eardrums?”

“Yah! You were supposed to be there only for a month!” He started to lecture her.

“I know Ge, but Yeona need my help.  What do you want me to do?” She asked him.

“She has her own family there…why she keep bugging you?!”

“Gege!” She whined.

“Don’t brother me.  We agreed that you would come back after a month of vacation there.” Her brother reminded her.

“I know that ge, but she just asked me a favor and I just said yes.” She said softly to her brother as she tried to get ready for his outburst.

“What!?!” He yelled on the phone.  “Of all the stupidest thing!” He paused to calm himself down.  “You will get on that plane tomorrow Yuki or I’ll fly over there and drag you back here myself.” He warned her.

Yuki loved her brother so much, but he was just too overprotective.  After that one incident few years back her brothers became over protective of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter