Chapter 4 : Dressing Room's Purpose .

My Fake Wife

IU'sPOV:

Stupid guy. Stupid bike. Stupid lawyer. Stupid Wooyoung. Stupid- UGH, ALL YOU GO TO HELL .

" What did you say ? " A full grown woman with a blue dress, long straight hair, and a slim waist infront of me ask. As I look forward, I found the most amazing saver of my life. 

" SOYEON ?! " I yelled her name in amazment, dropping my broken broke onto the ground " Soyeon ? " I ran up to her and hug her. Us, girls only do that. " Oh my god. I miss you so much. Today has been a long day. "

" Ah, Jieun " She said in one breath " You're messing up my dress here " Oh.Oops. I didn't care.

" Oh, sorry " I reply, letting go of her as she cared more about her blue dress than me. Yep, thats Soyeon right there. The same Soyeon that I met 7 years ago. Well, I wouldn't say that much year is long, but she's the only friend I had made. Umma really love her and gave me permission to hang out with her. So, you can say that we're awesome.

" Yah, I came here today to tell something " She said, searching through her bag. " It's is very urgent news ". She repeated, still searching through her bag. Well, this is going to take forever. A girl who's from a rich family that wear wow-high heels, always wear short knees dresses, and put her hair down never finish well. Why I hate rich people ? Well, all that I can say is that I am poor and I also have a rich friend. Don't forget I almost got ran over by a RICH head. I should be up there with my mom. Yeah, does that answer your question ?

" There ! I found it " She exclamed, holding a invation-like card up in the air. " This is the urgent news. "

" Mwo-yah ? " I said without any encouragement, suddenly ditching her to get my broken bike. " Why is that important ? " I picked up my bike and pushed it to my parken lot as the tire tear out air like a dead person would do.

" It very important, Jieun " She repeated my words, following me up to the stairs of my front porch. " I need you to go with me to this party " . Party ? I don't do party.

" No " I reply with a direct answer, opening my door as she came in also " You know that I don't do parties and you know that I don't like people around me . " I closed the door and went into the kitchen. I can see that half of my bowl of rice was gone and my noddles was half eaten. " And you also know that I hate wearing dresses " I pointed out, putting dishes in the sink. For sure, in which my feelings told me, that my mom had ate the food that I had made for her. 

It's not creppy like that, don't think that way, but I'm also scared becuase I know this is must had been crazy.  " Yah, Jieunie" She cried for my name, sitting her on my tore couch " Come one. Do this one for me. Huh ? I promise I will never bother you again and I will live in a cave far away from you "

This woman -.- This is the 67th time and I will say it again. " Fine. " I sigh with a long ' Ugh ' sound. " I will do whatever you say " All I meant was to say ' Yes, this will be the last time and if you bother me one more time, I will freaking feed you to the bears you are living with. In fact, that didn't came out from my mouth.

" Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. THANK. YOU "  She yelled as she ran up to hug me like a little puppy running up to get his treats. " I OWE YOU A BIG ONE ! " Yes. Yes, you do.

" Oh, you don't have to " I joke, patting her back with devil inside of my eyes. Huh, if I was to strangle her neck right now, will she turn blue? Maybe. Why don't I try-

" LET'S GO SHOPPING ! " She suddenly led out a shocking voice as I was about to strangle her from youth.

" WHAT ?! " I said " Heck to the no. I am not going shopping with you "

--

" THIS WILL BE PERFECT FOR YOU !" She glams as I walked out from the dressing room, wearing a dress that I had never ever wore before. " Omg. You look so meeny pretty like one of those cinderella story where a prince comes to you and kiss right in the lips. How lucky." Ugh, Soyeon. You disgust me." Anyways, Oh God ! THIS DRESS. THIS DRESS SO FIT YOU " She yelled as she left me behind and went into the man's dressing room to get those dresses."You have to buy this dress. " She said, handing me a hangover of pink and yellow dresses as she came back for me. Man, this woman can never stop.

" Why is this heav- Why are you giving me so much ? " I ask as she pushed my hand the clothes, causing me to limp in one foot with heaviness. Gosh, this is the reason why I hate shopping. I rather wear my brother's clothes than this. " Yah, you know that I hate bright colors. Wae are you giving these things ? "

" These things ? " Soyeon starting to lost her temper " These things are not things you do things " She said, grabbing the clothes from my hands. She really care about her clothes -.- " These things are things you can wear, aish. "

" You already know that I don't like bright colors. " I whined, taking back the clothes from her hand. " But I'll give them a try. Just to see how they looks on me "  I know I said that I don't like bright colors, but if you look straight at Soyeon's eyes- unriskable. I went back in to the dressing room and took off my before dress after taking off my tennis shoes. If you know me, I'm pretty sure you don't, I'm not into those girly stuff. You can say that I'm more into toyboy style, you know.

Not excatly Tomboy, but a little girly things here and there. I don't like wearing high heels; I don't like bright colors; I don't like the hot weather, I don't putting my hair down; I don't like people who ran me over-              

" Today at the Sprang Ford board meeting, the HighMents High are here today with big and important news. President Jones is here today with his two sons and his one daughter; mother and wife. His two sons are Yang Seungho and Jang Wooyoung and his daughter, Rina " The reporter on the TV reports. Huh, I never knew that a TV can be in a dressing room? Isn't that harrassment ? " Urgent news !  I just got a call from the director saying that President Jones' sons, Jang Wooyoung and Yang Seungho are getting married ! "

" Tch, married my hole "  I teased, zipping my pink dress up. " Wait ?!?! JANG WOOYOUNG ?!  THAT BRAT JANG WOOYOUNG  ?! I can't believe it. He is getting married already. This man whor- " Suddenly, the door made a bang sound. Before I can turned back, a figure like person grab me by the mouth, shhing me.

" Don't make any sound " It's a man voice ? I took my eyes into his eyes and found it's a he. A man. His yellow blonde hair and his brown sweet eyes- wait, I saw him before ? Isn't he ?

" J-JANG WOOYOUNG ?! " I mumble in between his hand plam and my mouth. I wonder why is he here ? Is he a freaking ?!?! " WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?! " Before I knew it, he let go of me as I heard girls screaming Jang Wooyoung, his name.  

" Thank you. " He said, bowing to me as I am the queen of death. Suddenly, he was about to go until he looked up to my face, making eye contact with me "OH-  YOUR THAT ONE LADY ?!?! " He yelled back, pointing his finger to me. Does he even know pointing is bad ? " HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE ?! "

--

" It is found that Jang Wooyoung, President Jones' son, is in this store- Forever 21, a store for women. It is known that he is in the girls' dressing room with a another girl that we don't know at all. LOOK, HE IS COMING OUT NOW ?! Jang Wooyoung. Jang Wooyoung ? Why did you go to the girl's dressing room ? Why are you running from your father after he annouced that you are getting married? Who's that girl that you were with in there with? Does that girl a part of the company wedding deal ? "

" That girl who was in there with me in the dressing room is her-my wife. My real wife of Jang Wooyoung's wedding deal. " 

Wooyoung'sPOV:

 Will you please please please say yes ?!?!

LovelyBlueSays: I did this chapter in one day and I am tired for the fact that I just took a big 2 hours test today at school. Sorry if you don't get this chapter. I promise the first thing tomorrow morning I will edit this chapter. Please understand. I, too, have a life and I want the best of you to read this. Good bye and I love you all .