Chapter 3 : Law Suit and Invitation

My Fake Wife

Wooyoung'sPOV:

" SHE BITE ME ! " I yelled, showing that stupid officer my hand . " THAT PHYICO WOMAN BITE ME ! HOW CAN'T I FILE A LAW SUIT? " You know poilice these days are very troublesome. Like are you kidding me ? I have that woman's teeth mark on my right hand and she knocked me down on the floor . HOW CAN'T I FILE A LAW SUIT ?! 

" Tell you what " My lawyer said, looking at that thing. " Your name is Lee Jieun, right ? " She nodded, grossing me out.

" You can call me IU for short " She said. Huh ? IU ? Lee Jieun ? Those names sound fimilar ? Is she the IU kid who's always eat cookies ? AHAHAHAHA, nah. She is even worse.

" IU " He began as my ears was listening to them. " I will tell Mr. Jang not to file you a lawsuit " WHAT ?!?!? " And I will also tell him to pay for your broken bike. " Oh my gosh, I can't believe what are they're saying right now.

" Wow " She said, glaring at me with her deadly eyes . " But  " Yessssss ? I thought. Is she going to say it's too much ? 'cause I'm not going to do the paying. " He also hurted me here and here and there  " She said, pointing her legs, arms, shoulders, fingers- 

" YAH ! MISS ! " I shouted as I couldn't take it any more . " What are- DO YOU WANT TO GET KILLED?! " I said, kicking my legs up in the air while the officer hold me back . " Let me go . Let me go . Yah that woman is lying to you. She's one of those hookers I told you about ! " . As quickly you know, someone slap my head. " Ow . Who the heck- Suengho-ahh " Yep, here he comes again.

" Yah, how come everytime I come looking for you, you always get into trouble ? Dork Snob " He lecture, slapping on my forehead agian. " First, you made the couter employes quit . Second, you made dad mad and you got kicked out . AND NOW YOU ALMOST KILLED A PERSON ?! " Ugh, I hate his voice .

" I told you that the lady started it ! " I whine back, wiggling my legs " How many time am I going to tell you ? "

" Are you even listening to me ? " He said, putting his hand on his waist.

" Yes . I am " I snorted " I'm not deaf like that old person over there " I said, turning my head to look at the witch . Quickly, she took a glance at me then look away . Tch, girls these days are so-

" Are you okay ? I'm sorry for my brother. He's kind of clumsy sometimes ." said Suengho, bowing in front of her . I'm not clusmy -.- I just have a mental problem-kidding . I'm kidding. I am a perfect kid. " He's just kind of a mental kid when he was born ".

" YAH ! " I yelled, pushing the officers behind me as they fly like tangled strings. I bet if you were there; I look like super hulk.Well, except with green skin and ugly feet, but I just look perfect like a angel.

" Wooyoung ? " Lawyer Park called, waving his arm infront on my face. " Mr. Jang ? Can you see me ? " Yes,I can seruoilsy see your fat face in front of my handsome face.

" I'm not blind. " I grouched as Seungho pulled by my ear. " OOOWWWWWWWW ! MWO-AHHHHH ?!?! " Damn. People these days does not go by the law -.- Such a badass.

" Go and agree to her that you will pay her back " Seungho demand, laying me on the ground. Does he even know that he hurted me ? A big weenieee like him is so freaking strong -.- He is very annoying. " Quickly ! " Istood up from the ground and went to look at her in the eyes.

" Stupid girl " I murmur as she eye me with her pink lips. How y of you to do that. " Woman " I began, eyeing her up and down, crossing my arms. " Hmm " I cough. It's a way to change subjects. I recommed to guys whos out there to get, you know, girls to make love to you. I would slap instead, but I know my manners- don't hit girls. " Mainhe.Sorry, that I recked your bike and try to run you over. " I smiled as she was about to say ' I forgive you ' . " Next time if I run you over again, I'll do it for sure. I run over your body into 100 pieces and save your bike instead of you. Got it ? "

Well, when I warned her, I excatly meant ' Bye, Have a nice day ' But some how those words came from my mouth stating I'll kill her-really, I want to, but I would look bad infront of my dead grandma.

" Ah " Seungho sigh, pitching his nose singaling- I wil kil you some day or it just that he is hungry. Quickly and HARDLY, that woman took her small, skinny hand and slap me across the face. See, I told you guys- Cough instead of slapping a girl.

" If I had a car and had run over you, I won't even keep your body " She said that in a mean tone. I didn't even listen to her. I  was just caring about my face that got hit. How am I going to be pretty when I'm going to a party today ? Damn, you girls. " I would get your body and feed it to the dogs for luck. Not only that, I would even keep your head and put it on my shelf. " Did she finish ? Damn, I didn't know she was that mean. I mean, she sure do have a cute .Quickly, she left my face and grab her broken bike." I'm sorry Laywer Park, but I'll get going. I don't like wasting my time with unlaw people. " She flipped her hair and went out the door. Damn, she's spicy. That woman is bazarre CRAZY !

" Yah ? " Seungho interrupted.

" Mwo ? "  I said, still looking at that IU girl as she cross the street.

" Does she slap hard ? " He ask. Are you- does he want to get slapped ?

" Are you kidding me ? " I turned my face in annoyance " Do you want to get slapped ? " I said to his face.

" How funny of you to say that " So, he thinks it's funny ? Wait until I get to slapped him and ki- " Lets get in the car before I kill you with my fist " He said, pulling me by the collar. Here we go again -.-

--

" THE PARTY STARTS IN 23 MINUTES ! " My worker, actually their Seungho's workers, but their mine now, shouted.

" Wooyoung ? " A voice from my back called. Oh, it's my father.

" Neh, appa " I greets, bowing. My father came up to me and smile like his usual.

" Today is a big day " He said,putting his hands on my bow tie, fixing it. " Today, you are going to become one of the great producers in the country. " Oh, right. That's was the party for. I should of go home with that IU girl.

" Ah. " I complain as he stops fixing my bow tie. He looks at me in the eye. I felt like this day has happened before-nah, I'm justing thinking too much.

" Lets go, son " He demand " I won't be lucky to have a son like you " . Before you know it, I was walking in that hallway, puzzled. Why would my father said he won't be lucky to have a son like me ? Just becuase grandma left us and well, mom is still here, but I am a son . His son.

" HERE COME THE PRESIDENT ! " One of the cameraman yelled. Gosh, he looks like he had never seen the president before.

" Neh." My father sigh as me, my mom, Seungho, and my little sister, Rina, sat down . As I look, I saw many cameras flashing and many reporters. I had never felt this fame. Well, I am the second son of the president, but it wouldn't be the same. " Thank you for coming. " He said, holding the micophone. " I would like to say this important message before we go on "

Huh ? An important message ? I look at Seungho with my confuse face- which I had pratice alot .

" What message ? " I mouthed Seungho. The only thing he does is shrug his shoulders.-.- No wonder he doesn't want to be the next CEO.

" My sons, Jang Wooyoung and Yang Seungho. " He began " Me and my wife had planned this for a long time and we want to annouced this beforehand. Expectally this time of their age."

" What is he talking about ? " Seungho told me . How do I know ? Do you think I am a fortune teller ?

" I am not going to waste time " My father said " My sons are getting married "

" MARRIIIIEEEDDDD ?!?! "  Me and Seungho shouted in unison. WAIT WHAT ?!?!  But I am too young to get married .

" Neh. Also, they have a choice to pick their wives and weddings " He added. You got to be kidding me .

IU'sPOV:

Wooyoung is getting married ? With who ?

LovelyBluesays: What ?!?!?!?!?! Wooyoung and Seungho is getting married ?! BUT ?!?!? HOW ?!?! I do not know. LOOL, and who are they getting married to ? Wanna guest ? And how did IU get there ? Isn't she hurt ? Stay tuned for the next chapter.