Chapter 14 : Walking Alone With The Aile

My Fake Wife

JangWooyoung'sPOV:

Seungho pulled me out from the room and glare at me with his mad eyes. " Are you getting married to her ? " I shook my head and don't know what to say. It was awkward. I didn't even know Jieun was in the fitting room next to hers. " Are you ?! " I knock out from my senses and Seungho let go of me.

" Ani. I told you. We're going to see a movie. " I said it straight out. He sighs. " I going back in there " I quickly wanted to check on Eungi, but Seungho stopped me, pulling back my hand above his strengths. I glare at him.

" Don't you think it's a bit weird ? You guys at the same pravite room with us ? " He ask me. Okay, I think he is going little bit too far. All the years, I've been with Seungho. He's been second guessing me all day. Even with Eungi.

" Hyung. " I pause. He nodded and let go. I patt him on his shoulder, lessly. I know what he has been doing. Since we both fought back at the cafe, he wanted to protect his little brother from a ruthless woman that I fall in love with. I'm not stupid to not know how to stop. I've grown up. " You need to cool down. I get it. "

" Mom told me to look after you, but you left with Eungi. You supposed to be with Jieun, picking out her wedding dress, but I brought Soyeon with us, so I won't look manless. " I smiled. I amit it. I've been a fool to Seungho and Jieun and yes, I'm a horrible man towards women who I can think can do anything for me. That's what a man do. " So, when is the movie again ? " He asked.

" At 5 " I answer.

" What time is it now ? " He ask again.

" 4:04 " I answer back to his question. He stand up straight and nodded. One of his best quaitlies.

" You're getting married tomorrow. Do you know that ? " I shook my head. Yes, I do know. 

" I'll do my best, Hyung. " I encourage him as he walk closer to me and brother hug me.

" I'll lend to trust you then. " He said. Finally, I thought. It's been 2 weeks that he didn't even bromance me. It sounds a bit awkward, but I like it. I like how he hugs and patts me. It cool between us. It's cool.

" Oppa "  Eungi shouted after we stopped hugging. She came up running to us without her wedding dress on. " Let go see the movie now before the middle row gets taken ". It was just 4:16. It's early, but of course, I have to go. I paid 14 dollars for it.              

" Ah, o-okay " I certainly responded and grab Eungi's hand " then hyung, see you later. " I wave and left. For the moment, I kinda thought it was awkward that Eungi wants to leave early. She is the type that likes to sit in the back room and wait until it was the exactly right time to see it. Did they have a fight or something ? " Is something wrong ? You look puzzled " I said, walking along the sidewalk seeing couples eating icecream besides us. " Did something happened behind the room ? "

" Neh ? Ah, aniya. " She answer " I'm just worn out from the fitting and stuff ".

" Okay. It must be tiring to change from the dress to your clothes. " I said envoius of the couple behind us kissing.

" Oppa, lets go get some snacks to eat in the movie, huh ? " She suddenly smiles and kiss my cheeks. 

" Neh, lets go " . I was full of joy and couldn't stop smiling to myself. We're going to watch a movie and I bet something is going to go well. 

--

I came home alone from the movie date with Eungi. Well, I drop her off at her house before coming home, of course. I took off my shoe and took off my jacket, kicking my head back along with the sofa. I'm finally back in my apartment condo. Quiet and calm as always. I rest my head and turn on my music player with some calm melody. I'm totally back. I miss myself. I miss how I use to be young and enjoy clubbing every now and then. I miss how my grandma is still living with me. I miss my mom ... mostly. Suddenly my phone rang, it was a text from Seungho.

- Text Message -

From : 승호

교회 와서 안쪽에 보세요. 그것은 당신의 결혼식 이다. 당신이 생각하는 무엇을 결정하고 당신이 그것을 좋아하는 경우 엄마에게 말한다.
주소 : 북한 강남 93756 번가.
그것은 바보의 큰 기호 왼쪽에있는 큰 교회입니다. 당신이 모양을했다 후 나 다시 텍스트입니다.

From : Seungho Hyung

Come by the church and take a good look inside. It's your wedding hall. Decide what you think and tell mom if you like it.
Address: North Gangnam 93756 Ave. - Author's Note: It's a fake address. This is NOT REAL -
It's the big church on the left that has a big sign of your stupidness. Text me back after you took a look.

- Text Message End -

" The wedding hall ? " I joke, getting up from the sofa. I grab my jacket and headed out the door " Babo-ya, chicha. "

--

" It's black on the outside and have my stupidness sign ". I got out from my car and in front of me was a 2 story church. " Yep, here it is. " I read " My brother is 100% stupid ". Wow, I guess Seungho has a problem with me. AH, it's a piece of cake beating him anyways. I bet he'll cry like a puppy. I quickly lock my car and walk towards the church door. There was a light inside the hall as I took in my 5th step to the audience's seat and it was beautiful. " Okay, I like it. Now, text Seungho ". 

- Text Message -

From : 우영

나는 예식장, 바보를 보았다. 내가 좋아하는 엄마 ,하지만 더 많은 알코올 음료를 제공하십시오. 내가 많이 마시는 좋아하고 또한, 나는이 100 % 바보가 아니에요. 계산하면 1백15퍼센트 해요.

From : Ang Wooyoung

I saw the wedding hall, idiot. Tell mom that I like it, but please provide more alcohol and beverages.I like to drink a lot and also, I'm not 100 percent stupid. I'm 115 percent if that counts. 

- Text Message End -

 I'm seriously not faking. I really think I'm really stupid. I can't even count how fishes are on the sea. Probably 400 ? Suddenly, I notice a figure sitting in front of the wedding arch. It was quite obvious that I know who it is. From her back, she has a blue dress with a green jacket covering it and black medium hair. She was sitting alone.

" What are you doing here alone ? Aren't you scared that something bad is going to happen to you ? " I question her " Lee Jieun ? " She turned and met eyes with me. 

" Ne-neh ? " She stutter " What are you doing here ? " I chuckle and sat the seat next to her, putting my arms to my legs.

" Shouldn't I be the one who should ask you instead ? " I said, waiting for her to respond. Instead, she look down to the floor. " I'll take that as a no, but really. Why are you here around 10 o' clock alone ? Did Seungho sent you here ? " 

" Ani. I came alone. " She confess, wiggling her fingers around and around. I wonder how she got a car ride. " I was told that our wedding hall was here, so I came and check it out. Isn't it beautiful ? I really like the colors, but I wish there can be more beverages. " Wow, she said the same thing as I did. I chuckled and nod.She has humor. 

" I said the same thing " I laughed.  Suddenly I remember something. I don't have her phone number. I got out my phone and was quite embarassed to ask her. I drop it on her lap as she thought it was a spider. 

" Mwo-ya ? Your phone ? " She ask, picking it up and examing it. " What is this for ? " She glance at me " Do you want my phone number ? "

I cough and look away from embarassment. " Type it in " I tone it in a cool way. She suddenly chuckles and swipe my lock code open. I was surprise. She knows my password for my Iphone. W

" Is your voice okay ? " She said, pitching in her number. I didn't give an answer, but was quite embarass to look at her. This is actually my first time that I ask a girl from her number. When I first met Eungi, she was the one who came up to me and gave me her number. So, this is how the feelings felt like.  " Done. " She hand my phone back to me.

" Wait " I said, looking through her numbers and I notice she didn't put her contact name and her picture in my phone. " Nevermind. I'll do it myself. " I smile and stuck my phone into my pocket. " Do you want my phone number ? " 

" It's fine. Soyeon already gave it to me back in the fitting room " She nodded like I did. " But, can I ask you a question ? "

" A question ? " I said " What is it ? "

" Are we really going to do it ? "

" Do what ? Marry ? "

"  ... kiss ? In front ... of everyone ? " Oh yeah, I forgot that we have to do skinship.  

" Of course " I pause " We have to do it since it's rule #9 " 

" Yeah, we can, but I have one condition before we can do that. "

" What condition ? I thought you only have one question to ask me. "

" I know, but teach me how walk with your dad. I'm scared that I am going to trip ".

" Mwo ? You don't know how to walk ? ".

--

We ran out from the church as people beside us was throwing pedals at us. " OH MY GOD ! YOU TWO LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL " They yelled. Of course, we do look like a beautiful couple. Quickly, a smile crept into my lip when Jieun and I went into the white limo. I just can only hear people screaming and reporters interviewing. A big soul sink into my heart. I'm married. Hastily, my phone rings. It was from my mom.

" Wooyoung ! " She screams " YAH, HURRY AND TAKE OFF. " 

" Mwo ? For what ? Of course, we're going to take off ". I didn't really undersatnd her. I look out the window if she was outside.

" Ani ! Your honeymoon flight is in 30 minutes ! HURRY ! " Wait, hold on. WE HAD BOOK A HONEYMOON ? Suddenly, my mom hang up on me and I glance at Jieun, who's looking at me confused. Okay, wedding couples has their honeymoon right after the marriage. No panick, but where are we going though ? 

" We have a honeymoon to catch " I crept a sound of whimper. This is not going according to plans that I had told her. I guess I'm walking alone with the aile again.

--

LeeJieun'sPOV:

I didn't expect that I was running in the airport with my wedding dress on. Expectly with Wooyoung next to me, holding my hands when I can't even run in high heels.

 

Author's Note:

      HONEYMOON ! ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?! Nope, I am certainly not. You know what I like about this chapter ? Lee Jieun's POV. Why ? Because she's going to be running in high heels. If you notice, I skip the wedding part in this chapter. Why are you doing this to me ? BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHY ! It's a secret, guys (: Please wait for the next updation !