Chapter 11 : A Understanding and A Misunderstanding Part Two

My Fake Wife

ParkSoyeon'sPOV:

       We were outside for 25 mintues now, sitting out on a 3-chair table outside of my work place. Seungho was sitting in the middle, on the left was Michelle and to the right- was me. We met again. Although, she knows that I dislike her, we were often giving off glares. If she want to take Seungho, take him.  

" Seungho-ya " Michelle called his name in a flirty tone. I rolled my eyes while she tried to land her skinny hands on top of his. " Don't you remember me at all ? I was in your elementary classes until Highschool when we seperated. I really wanted to see you and wants to know how you are doing. Don't you know that I was finding you since we were out of elementary school ? I was very lonely ".

   Tch, this girl had some issues. Like really ? You were lonely ? After Seungho left, you slept over 25 guys. I'm sorry to say this, but she's a . No offense to you, girls. But I am totally right. 

" We have classes together before ? I don't remember anything about you at all. " He said, making me chuckle a bit. " if you are really lonely, you should find me a long time ago. I'm sorry, but I think you are a sort of a stalker towards me. Sorry, uh, Michelle. I'm very forward about the girl I want . " 

  Well, I already knew this. Seungho doesn't like clingy girls like Michelle- who needs to stay from Seungho, but yesterday, I persaude him to tell me who he likes from that speed dating thing and he told me that he likes her- Michelle. I don't agree with him, but he is just a man and a man needs love, so that he can live his life like every other man do. I told myself that he could of look farther. Like ... you know- how about me? But look at the good side, seeing Seungho in love is a great happiness to feel anyways. He's acting right now. I can tell.

" Seungho-ahh " Michelle said his name. " I'm not a stalker- not a stalker at all. I just wanted to see you ". Oh god. Her voice is really annoying. I feel like I was hearing a whale screaming in my ear. Is she a part of a barbie ? Ah, geesh. Listening at Seungho and Michelle talking is making me mad. Maybe I can just leave.

" Soyeon " Seungho called my name, caughting me getting up of my chair. " Are you going somewhere ? "

I look at him, faking a smile. " Wae ? " I say " Didn't you told me that you are interested in Michelle ? " He glance at me with his eyes. I know that I am making a wrong mistake, but this is the best for Seungho. " What are you looking at ? If I were you, I'll use my time wisely with the girl I like. Don't try to make stupid talks, okay ? " Then I quickly left, tripping myself to a chair. Here to love, Soyeon. Here to love -.-

   When I enter the Mid- lauge, I saw Jieun from afar, waiting in the front desk. I wonder why is she here ? Usually, she would come up into my office without any problems. Is she here to see Wooyoung ? Probably. This is like a " Marragie Problem "

" Yah " I said as she look at me, shockly.

" Oh, Soyeon. " She pound her heart. " You scared me -"

" What are you doing here ? " I ingored her. " Are you here to see Wooyoung ? Do you know you don't have to wait at the front desk since you are married to him " .

" I'm not married to him ! " She shouted, making laugher out of me. " I'm engaged to him only. " Oh, sure. You like him, Jieun. I can tell.

" Tch " I sneez all over her " What are you really doing here ? Tell me. Are you here to make a agreement with Wooyoung's Umma ? " Jieun her lip and crossed her eyes. I don't even know why she does that. It's funny. 

" Ani- " She paused with a tight grip on her purse. " I'm here to cancel Wooyoung and I's fake marriage. I'm getting tired of it ." 

Oh, my god. Did I hear it wrong ? Di-did she said she want to cancel her fake marriage with Wooyoung ? WHAT IS SHE THINKING ? 

" What did you say ? You-you, MWO ?! " I in totally a shock-choke moment right now. Why all of a sudden she wants to stop the marriage ? " Yah, come here ! " I drag Jieun's hand and we went into the elevator before anybody can hear us. Good thing we're alone. " Yah, Jieun-ah ! It's not even 3 weeks yet an-and MWO ?! Are you insane ?! "

" Yah, talk lower " I, hardly, slap her shoulder as she welp for a cry. Although I had notice that a camera was watching us the whole time, the police are not going to do something since I may choke that stupiditly out of her.

" Wae ? Wae ? Wae ? "  I yelled, shaking her to DEATH. Did you know when I was still little I like to repeat my words ? My mom always scolded me for that. She will always tell me that I would look so ugly. Lets for say if I said the word "you" , my mouth will turn it to you you you you you you you- it goes on until someone stop me. " Jieun-ahh ? Wae ? You even sign the contract. "

" It weird, Soyeon. I feel alot of weird things inside of me. " She stated, wiggling her body. " it feels like a snake is in my body. "

"Snake ? Ah, pabo. " I began. " You so in love, you. Even have to describe the feeling you had. Oh, omo "  

" But still ! I-I have to cancel our wedd-" Before Jieun can finish , the elevator open to a sight where heaven and hell met. Hell's place- Wooyoung and his mother.

" Oh, Jieun ! " Wooyoung's mother shouted as I bow. " What are you doing here ? I have alot of thing to say to you ! " Jieun and I slowly got out of the elevator and was standing infront of Wooyoung. Ugh, his face. " Yah, Wooyoung-ah. Tell her. "

" Tell me ? I have something to say too, though. " Jieun wips. I quickly smack her hand.

" Jieun-ahh " Wooyoung took in a big breath. " On May 4th .... lets do our wedding, uh ? "

--

LeeJieun'sPOV:

Can any day gets worse than this ?

 

LovelyBlue13Says: OMMMMGGGGGGGGGG ! I didn't know that I have state test this week so I didn't study. Also, I can't update too ! I'M SOORYYYYYY ! If this chapter has minor mistakes, please tell me so I can fix it ! I WAS RUSHING ! LOOOOL! I think I am going to fail my math -.- Anyway, goodbye, my friends ! I have to sleep. One more day of testing then ASIANFANFICS HERE I COME !