Chapter 17 : Mind If I Kiss You ?

My Fake Wife

JangWooyoung'sPOV:

 " Ayyish. How is it my fault ?! You didn't look at the map correctly ?! " I yelled to Jieun as we were at a dead end in the middle of the forest. Today was the worst day. It was the day where me and Jieun had, I meant HAD, to go camping. In fact, we are now lost.Okay, it was actually not the day where I'll have a smile.

" Mwo ? I told you to take a left, but you didn't !! " She yelled back " If you only have to listen to me, we might go back to the cabin ! " She got out from the car with her hiking boots and oversize jacket to check out the car. I did, too, the same thing. Getting out the car with my hiking boot, and checked the car. " Woah, tch. You got to be kidding me ? " Jieun said in disbelief. I quickly ran to the front of the car and- 

" MWO-YAH ?! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CAR ?! " I yelled, seeing my car burning up. Smokes are everywhere. " MY CAR ?! "

" Great. I told you. You should of listen to me. " Jieun shouted, running back to the passager seat as I locked my eyes to my burning 2012 red Ford that had cost me a million bucks.

" What are you doing ? Yah ! " I yelled as Jieun came back with 4 bottles of water in her hands. " Yah ! " She quickly opened the water bottle caps in a quick and pour it on my engine. " YAH ~ " I yelled her once more. After the third bottle reached the bottom of my engine, the smokes stopped and I stood not wanting to live anymore. This day . My car broke down, we're at nowhere, and I'm stuck with nothing to drink. NOTHING ! My legs tremble down to the ground.

" There " She said, clapping her hand together like she was a hero. I look at her from the ground. " All done ". I quickly huff at her and stood up.

" Yo~ Lee Jieun " I spoke, demanding an answer. " Did you know what you just done ? " She quickly walk away into the car and stared at me. Even thought this is our 2nd day of our fake honeymoon, it felt like hell. My mom shouldn't invite us into a free camping trip night. I am very mad at you mom ! I DON'T LIKE THE WOODS !

" Ani. I don't know what I just done, but what I'm aware of is that I just save nature and myself from a danger fire, so no words ". She smartly spoke. What did I see in this girl for becoming my fake wife ? Is it gold or is it just because of bad luck ? I just want to wander how Seungho doing ? I bet he's having a fine life. 

" Mwo ? Yah, did you know how much did my car cost ?! It cost more the 800,000 dollars ! " I shouted back. She got out from the car and gave me a deadly smirk.

" Who would go and buy a car that cost 800,000 dollars that can't even GO UP THE MOUNTAINS !?! First of all, it's not even RED !! " Jieun quickly put on her hiking back pack on and hit her long hair into a pony tail. I followed after her and grab her by her arm.

" Now where are you going ? " I ask her again as she breaks through my hand.

" I'm going to find service. If we're going to get help, we need to move. " I just kept on looking at her and remember. She's right. If we are going to find help, we need to move. If we stayed in one spot, we may get eaten.

" Fine. I'm coming too. " I said, grabbing my backpack and packing some useable tools. Suddenly, I notice that my backpack was fully pack. That means I can't carry my phone charger or anytype of food. " Yah, aren't you going to help me carry this ? " I spot Jieun just standing around.

" Right, I forgot " She said, taking everything out from my hand and stuck it in her pockets. " Now, let go. We can make it back within 5 hours before dark. " Hastily, Jieun took the first step out from the dead end. I followed her into the woods as she took out her phone for a signal. I have a bad feeling about this. A very bad one. 

14 Hours Before

 It was nine o'clock this morning and I felted a hand on my bare chest. I also felt a big sigh of heavy breating through the air where I was inhaling in my nose. I opened my eyes and saw Jieun's face 3 cm away from mine. No, I didn't panick, but with just one finger I was able to push her forehead away from me. " No touching  " I said, getting up. 

Suddenly, Jieun started to move and stretch all her body. " Mwo-yo ? " The only thing that she had said. I yawn and stretch my body, too, when I heard my back crack from sleeping on the floor for 6 hours. By the way, facts says it's bad sleeping on your back. So, get a damn matress. " How did I end up sleeping here ? " She questioned herself when she notice she didn't slept all night on the bed. " How did I- omo, did you- " She quickly stared at me with her sleepy eyes.

" Mwo ? Did you think I know what you did last night ? " I just questioned her. She rubbed her eyes at the same time as I thought it was early to wake up in this hour. I mean it's freaking 9 in the morning ?! I can't do this. 

" But how did I end up here ? Right here ? Did I fell ? " She just kept questioning herself. I scuff as I smelt my own breath- it was very unpleasant.

" You broke one of our rules " I said, running to lay on the bed since Jieun is not on it. I felt relieved. My back started to feel relax. 

" I did ? No way. " She stood up and scratch her head. I can see falling hairs on the wooden floor. I bet she haven't even wash her hair yesterday night. Well, I didn't wash mine either.

" Yeah. You broke rule number 5: No touching ". I pointed out, closing my eyes and pointing my finger at her. I'm still tired. Quickly, I stood up and smirk. " Yah, do it " . 

" Do what ? " She stared at me. " Me do what ? "

" You broke the rule. Do it ". I kept in inisting her since she broke the rule. Now, she have to do the punishment.

" Ani-yo. I can't " She said. I walk closer to her.

" Wae ? "

" I just can't "

" Mwo ? You have to; you broke the rule "

" I told I can't ! "

" Yah ! Wae ! "

" I ... started my period ..."

" What did you say ? " I murmured " YAH !" .

--

" I can't believe we're sleeping in my car " I puff my cheeks and cover myself with the blanket in the back seat with Jieun. " I thought once we had that signal we're outta here, but no. The freaking poilice told us to stay over the night. What job do they work as ? A person ? No, a reckless . " Suddenly, I heard Jieun let out a big sigh.

" They're just working to save people's lives. " She stated, covering herself with my jacket. Since I'm taking all the blanket, she took my jacket. " I believe that they're nice people who told us to be safe in the car. Duh~."

" Ahem. Worthless. " I said " Wae ? You don't think I'm a nice person ? "

" Ani " She closed her eyes " I don't think you're the brightest person. " Tch, girls right ? -.-

" Then what do you think a nice guy act like ? " I questioned her. She sit up straight.

" I think nice guys are handsome, perfect, romatic, out forward men. Unlike a person who gets annoyed with everybody in general. " She suddenly finished talking. By the way, SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME. A guy who gets annoyed with everybody. HAH, no. I'm starting to get bit annoyed of Jieun.

" Really ? " I paused then hasitly I took my hand and grab behind her head, pulling her close to my face where I can breathe in her breath " Then do nice guys ask you ' Mind if I kiss you ? ' " . Suddenly, her eyes kept on looking at me and can't stop. Unknownly, she did the same thing to me and pulled my head even closer to her face. 

" Ah, so this is how worthless men acts ? No fun. "

ThirdPerson'sPOV ( M ) :

This is a (M) POV, so please be AWARE ! If you CAN'T read this POV, please just SCROLL down to read my Author'sNote. THANK YOU !

She was captured by how he kiss and how he felted her. This isn't her first time, but she just can't stop now. She can't stop ever ! Because the guy she kissing ... no, she just can't stop.

 

 

Author'sNote: Geez, a long way down to scroll isn't it ? Well, is this chapter long enough for you ?! JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THE NEXT CHAPTER IS (M) ! SO IF YOU CAN'T READ IT, I'M SORRY, BUT YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER. And also, I'm a first time writer, so if i did a wrong mistake, please don't say anything bad about me. Please, I'm trying though ! From a third point of view. ANYWAY DON'T YOU LOVE WOOU IN THIS CHAPTER ?! I know. I just want them to be together. We'll see . Heeyyyaaa! I mean .... BAH BYE !