Chapter 22 : Tell Me A Lie

My Fake Wife

Have to Listen to This song to read  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuvVIFm1qSU

4 Months Later

 

ParkSoyeon'sPOV:

Jieun was sitting across from me and we both were not in the mood to enjoy our coffee this morning. Her face, for the first time ever, was fill with pale white thick skin. As for me, I'm getting tired of putting makeup on, too. " How's Jooni ? He's getting big now. " Jieun asked me. 

" Jooni is now 4 months.   " I replyed with a sore throat. " He's making me crave kimchi all week last week. I felt like he is going to weight a ton. " Jieun crack a smile.

" Well, " She began. " Call me if anything happens. I want to see Jooni grow up and teach him to be a man, but when is your due date ? I have to make sure I'll come to your pregancy. " The bitterness of pregancy shooked me. I remember when my mom was telling me that pregancy was the most fear in a girl. When my father had passed away, my mom can't afford having another child, or can't afford to raise me. 

" August 6 is my due date. " I reply with a sip of coffee " Remember it carefully.  " Jieun took out her phone and jott it down in her calender. " Anyway, Jieunie ? "

" Hm ? " She answers.

" Seungho ... " I stutter in his name " Seungho, uh, how is he ? Does he talk about me lately ? " I fear what Jieun is going to answer. It's been 4 months since we last seen each other. As a matter of fact, 4 months fly by very fast. The only thing I remember was when I ran out of that coffee shop which felted like yesterday. 

Jieun cleared and drank all of her coffee. She look uneasy. " I don't really know. I haven't been to the company for almost a week now. After that fight Wooyoung and I had, I never went back. Since we only have 2 months now in our contract, I felt like not going there anymore. "

That's right. I forgot. Jieun had told me all about it that time when Wooyoung took in Eungi into his home and have plans to marry her right after the contract is done. " Is Wooyoung really marrying her ? I mean Eungi. Is he up to it ? " Jieun covered herself with a scarf and a fur jacket. 

" Wooyoung is not the same person when we both went on that honeymoon together. I felt like I'm marrying a king instead of a prince. " She sighs. " I just can't wait until the contract it over. I can finally feel the happiness I am arching for, but you know, Soyeon. Seungho came looking for you at my apartment yesterday. He ask me where do you live, what is your phone number, how is Jooni, and how much he wanted to see your face. "

I knew he would do that. Of course he would, I have his child. " What did you say to him ? Did you tell him the place where I live, or my phone number ? " Jieun shook her head and left a 2 dollar tip on the table. 

" I am going to meet my parent's grave today. Wanna come ? " She asked me. I remember now. My dad's grave was digging next to her parents.

" Let's go " I said.

--

Jieun caught a bus home and before she can step on that bus back to Seuol, she had told me that she won't be returning to Wooyoung a while. As a direct hit, I congrat her for being this strong all this time. As for me, I was craving for fry squid. Jooni must be hungry by now. I stop by a food market and waited in a long line. This time of a year must be the new years. Slowly, the line was moving.

My stomach was growling. Jooni is hungry. By that time, my phone rings. It was a call from my mother. " Oh, Umma. " I answer.

" Where are you ? Is Jieun there with you ? " She question. The line suddenly move and a woman was behind me, quieting her baby.

" No, why ? Jieun went home. I'm in line, paying some food that I bought. " I said, handling the cashier some money. We both thank each other and walked off. A long sigh whimper in our conversation. 

" A friend here said that he want to meet you. He said that he knows you. " My heart began to race. I repeated what my mother said in my mind a few thousand times.

" He ? " I repeated. " Don't tell me that-"

" His name is Seungho. He said he wanted to see you . "

--

I rush to my home. Many things are going through my mind even if I am running when I am 4 months pregant. I saw shoes parked in the corner of my home. A man sat on the couch as my mother made a conversation with him. Why is he here ? How do he get here ? I drop my fried squid and ran up to him, pushing him.

" Get out. Get out now " I command, pushing hard.

" Soyeon-ah ? Soyeon, stop it. " My mother reassured me, holding me back. I kept on pushing him away to our door.

" I told you to get out. How many times do I have to tell you to stop finding me ? Can't you leave me alone ? Why are you always in my wa-". A pair of arms hugged me, warming my chest. It's Seungho, alright. The jerk. The jackass with no feelings. All this whole time, I thought he was the one or would be the best for me. Yet, karma is a . For me and my child.

" Calm down. " He calmly said with a charming voice that I had felt for. Heavy breathing became a trend each minute as I try to regain my energy, but the each minute I can breathe, I became less efficient to fight. Seungho sat me down and kneel in front of me. " Are you okay ? " He asked me, but I ingore his question.

The only thing I wonder was how did he know I was here. How can he find me. Why would he come to me. " What brings you here to find me ? Didn't I told you to stop finding me ? How did you know where I live ? " All this sort of questions meddle in my mind.

" Excuse me, but you, kids, stay here. I am going to get some herbal tea. " My mother interrupt before leaving to the kitchen. I smack Seungho's hand away and stood up even though I know that I was not that strong. 

" Soyeon-ah " Seungho began. His voice- I miss hearing his voice. " I know I haven't been a man to you, or to our son, but- "

" How do you know that our child would be a boy ? " I said. " Do you even have the rights to know ? " I tried not to cry, but I can't hold it any longer. It was too long to finally see Seungho and to finally hear his voice for the first time in 4 months. It hasn't change one bit. 

" Of course, I have the right to know. I am the father of that child and no matter what you are doing from keeping me away from him, I'll find a way to come back and let him into my life. Soyeon, do you know how long me and you not seen each other ? 4 month. 4 months ! I had try everything to find you, to contact you, to see you. To even snuggle you, but to this day, can't you aleast be happy to see me ? "

" To find me, to see me, to contact me, and to even snuggle me. How great of a lier you are. What are you going to lie about it next ? You're sorry ? You want to do something in return so that I can forgive you ? Woah, tell me a lie, Seungho. Tell me a lie, so I can lash it out of you. "

" Right now, I am a jerk to you, but I came here to annouce something. Something that I will tell you that will make you happy for the rest of your life.I won't be staying in Korea anymore. I book a flight to stay in England in the next 2 days. You won't have to see me anymore. "

" Why are you telling me this ? Seungho ? "

" Because I love you, Soyeon. "

--

Like what Jieun told me: Pain is the always not the answer. As a fact, she's right. When Wooyoung gave Jieun that pushiment, it wasn't a pushiment at all. It was pain. Pain as in heart pain. Love pain. Head aches. Wooyoung was her pain as Seungho just became mine. Now that I won't see him anymore, it wasn't a lie.

--

JangWooyoung'sPOV:

She seems so distant from me. As if I was across the Han River, she won't even look at me. I finally figured it out. I can't live without her.

 

Author'sNote:

First of all, I would like to thank Miunori, Chahinez, and WooUshii07 for messaging me. I felt very lonely this days and they sent me messages. LOOl. However, I fast forward this story 4 months later because I felted like this plot is gunna be dragged forever, so I made this plot a bit shorter. Since I plan to end this chapter at chapter 30, it's better to fast this a bit faster paste. I'm sorry if you don't understand what is going on. Feel free to message me for answers. I would like to help since this is my story anyways. How do you feel about Seungho confessing to her ? Do you that part is a bit corny ? PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG AT THE TOP AND READ THIS CHAPTER. Because you can feel more emotional. I like emotional. And also, I am sorry for updating late. I am in my last break for school and many things (unexpectly) came up in my schedule *cries* Thank you for the 89 subscribers. My highest record yet ! I love you all. Stay tune. Please comment and subscribe.