Chapter 6: I Don't Mean To, but We Need To Fake (2)

My Fake Wife

Park Soyeon'sPOV:

" We just had a talk with Mr. Jang today, the son of the world's most popular companies, and we had found that HE IS MARRIED! CAN'T YOU BEILIEVE IT ? HE IS JUST GETTING MARRIED ! We found him in the girls' changing room, coming out with a woman. A real woman. "

" Oh my god ? Are you serious ? Omo, that girl is so lucky. Do you know what is her name ? "

" Of course. We're TV's host remember ? "

" Ah, right. I forgot for a while. Tell me, quickly "

" That lucky girl that is going to marry to the world's most hottest company guy is,- "

" WHAT IS THIS ?!?!?!?!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?! "

" Her name is Lee Jieun. "

--

What was she thinking ? Does she want to have a life that bad? Going out marrying a random guy, don't you called that ?! This girl- oh my god. Really ? Really, are you kidding me, my own boss ? MY OWN BOSS ! 

" YAH, LEE JIEUN ?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY ?! " I yelled at her as she look at the ground with regrets on my sofa. " YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED AND YOU'RE STILL YOUNG. YOU STILL HAVE A LIFE, BUT NOOO. YOU ARE GOING TO RISK IT, MARRYING TO MY OWN BOSS ?! ARE YOU SICK OR SOMETHING ? D-DO YOU HAVE LIKE A HIGH FEVER ?! " This woman can't never learn. Now, I have to use my big mama voice and had to yell at her to not touch those cookies -.- Ah, why would she said yes?

" I told you already; I didn't that Wooyoung is your boss " She confessed, garming her fingers towards in. Oh, sure. Like I never knew that you were a big fan of Teayang. Geesh, Jieun. Why now ? Why ruining my moment ? " So, you don't have to yell at me like that. I don't really like your voice. "

" YAH, YOU- " I should stop yelling. I have a pretty high chance that I'm going to lose my voice very soon. Aish, I wish I could have a micophone right now and slap it across her face. Why is she so innocent ? " Jieun, " I sigh, sitting next to her on my sofa. " Wae-yo ? Why did you say yes ? Do you know it will hurt your pride? How is your mother going to feel about this ? "

" Don't bring my mother into this " She warned, looking right at me " You know my mother had a hard time . "

" THEN WHAT AM I GOING TO COVINCE YOU WITH ?! " I yelled again, joking that I'll hit her. " This brat. Alway cause trouble. Do you want me to kick you ? Aish. " I know that I can't be mad at her forever. She's my bestfriend and I wouldn't have the will to yell like this to her. " What did he say ? " I asked, feeling my last pride.

" Mwo ? " She crept in a face of confusion.

" What did he say to you that would make you said yes ? ".

" Who in the world will ask me a question like that ? Aish, Soyeon ".

" Aigoo, tell me. What did you guys do in the dressing room ? Did you touch you ? Did he do anything to you ? Did he bribe you ? OMO, DID HE USE YOUR BODY ?! "

" YAH, SOYEON ?! Ah my- will you stop with your conclusions ? Aish, runing my fame already. "

" Hurry and tell me then. I wonder why you would marry a like Wooyoung. He can't even do his own laundry. Not even that, he only cooks american food and only drinks London Coffee during in the morning. "

" He only drinks coffee ? Is London Coffee even a brand ? I never heard it before. "

" Now you do. So, tell me . "

" Tell you about what ? "

" Tell me what did Wooyoung say to you back at that dressing room ? "

" Ah, that. " She paused, looking at the ground. " Well, you see. Back at the dressing room, he- " Suddenly, a knock came at the door. Not once, but twice. I smack Jieun at her head and went to the door, opening it. There I saw was Seungho. I quickly panicked and put the door closed up my face, not letting him to see Jieun, who's behind me, sitting on the sofa.

" Seungho ? " I manged to say his name, acting like everything was okay " w-what are you doing here ? I thought you were at your work office, doing the packet I gave you. "

" Well, thanks for your concern " He said " But you already know me, I don't do those stuff well. It takes time "

 " Well, it doesn't take 3 months without turning back the packet into me. " I joked, making him chuckled a bit " Now, why are you here ? Did something gone wrong at your house ? Did someone called you names ? Because I and go beat them hard. "

" Aha, ani. Ani." He laughed " I'm pretty sure if they did call me names, you'll be the first on who will get hit right in the face " Ugh, I hate his jokes. It always make me look bad -.- I am not that weak. I remember last time Seungho tooked me to the store and he asked me if I can open the can of pickles- I hate them, but it was a duel. He told me if I can open it, he owe me a ramen. In the end, wait- nevermind. Lets not continue the story. I didn't actually open it -.- I dropped it the next thing you know. I made Seungho pay it.

" Aish, I'm going back in" I said, about to the close the door.

" Wait " He said, putting his arm to hold back. I looked at him in annoyance. " I need to talk to you "

" Didn't you talked me to already ? " I complained " I am really buzy today and I have someone inside that needs to talk to me. Maybe we can talk about later "

" No we can't " He objects. " This is very important to me and also ... you "  Oh great. Did I did something wrong ? I looked back at Jieun, who is still sitting on the sofa, doing nothing, but staring at me. I gave her a smile that meant I'm-talking-to-a-guy-I-like-so-don't-bother-me-ever. She nodded and lent out a smirk. I'm going to kill her later. I closed the door behind me and look at Seungho in the eye.

" What do you mean that it is important for you and me ? " I repeated what he said before " Did I do something wrong ? " I can tell something is bothering him. We both were bestfriend for 8 years and I know his little secret.

" Soyeon " He began " I want you to help me find a right woman for me " . And for that on, I knew it .

" You want me to help you find a woman for you, but- I don't get it ? " I said " are you getting married ? " I wish that I had never pour those sour words out of my mouth. I'm starting to regret everything.

" I thought you knew ? "

Yang Seungho'sPOV:

I can't tell whether she is mad or not, but I felt like she is lying to me. I don't think she knows everything. So here we go, the first day of finding true love. 

 

 

 

LovelyBlue13says:

 

Thanks for the 30 subscribers ! So here is chapter 6, I think and I hope you do enjoy. Subscribe and comment please ! Bye !