Chapter 10 : A Understanding and A Misunderstanding Part One

My Fake Wife

YangSeunghoPOV:

   Wooyoung was soaked and wet from the coffee that Eungi had dumped on him. It wasn't a good sight to see. More than that my parents on here. Even Dayoung. When seeing Wooyoung being offended like that, I kind of felt bad for him. I mean he has lost his girlfriend. REAL girlfriend, not Jieun, but Eungi. It was getting on my nerves when he didn't ran after her, but I was wrong. He did. That was Wooyoung alright, leaving and running to his mate. It was also not a good sight to see either. However, did he notice he had left Jieun all alone? I mean that she is sitting and eating alone. Right now.

" Wooyoung? Wooyoung? " My mom shouted. " Where are you going?! Come back now?! Jang Wooyoung ?!" The whole restrant was looking at us. If I have time to ecapse my mom's voice, I'll pretend I don't know this family.  " Ah, this child. Always making me embarass and unsatify. This child does not have any respect ". 

" Umma, everybody is looking at us. " I said, covering my face with napkins. " Be a little quiter, would you? I don't want the whole world to hear us ". My mother cleared and stood up to bow. Right then, she left the table with anger and toned.

" I am going to find this child of yours " She said never returning agian. As you know, my mom is Wooyoung's step mom. If you didn't know, Wooyoung's mom died in a car crash about 3 years ago. My mom had never left Wooyoung's side at all. In fact, Wooyoung is always supporting her, but Wooyoung never look at her as his real mother. I feel what is he going through- sad, unhappy. 

" Junie. Junie ! " My dad calls her name. " Aish, this woman. " Suddenly, he stood up with Dayoung, without an explaination, and went out. " Suengho-yah, I need to get your mother. Stay here and take Mrs. Jieun home, okay ? "

" Uh, appa. " In the end, me and Jieun was alone. Although I know that Soyeon is her bestfreind, I look at her as a friend too, but a awkward friend. I don't know how awkward it is between us, but it is REALLY awkward. 

" Do you know you can leave too ? " She began, looking up at me with a fork in her hand. " you don't have to stay here if you don't want too. " She quickly went back to her plate and played with the food.

" Then who is going to take you home ? I have to follow my dad's order too, you know. " I ask. Yes, I am worrying about her because she's a girl.

" It's okay. I can walk by myself. My house is just around the corner. " She reply.

" Ah, really ? " 

" Neh " Slowly, she had stood up and showed me her hand. " It's really nice to meet you, Yang Seungho. " Oh, so she wants me to shake it. " I really hope you treat Soyeon well. " She smiled. 

" Soyeon ? " I repeated.

" Uh. I feel that you two must be great friends. I am very honored. Take care " Before I can say anything, she left the table, not inching to wait for Wooyoung to returned back. Do...she like him ? Even though their marriage is a fake, could they have feelings to each other too?

" Ahh~, guess I am alone then " Well, I'm not really alone. There's some people still eating here, but half of them left since after my mom was yelling. I thought today was going to be a great day without any trouble, but I guess I was wrong. I think the speed dating was better since I didn't meet any one, but I really like that Michelle girl. She has a great personally and a hot body too.

" Seungho, where did everybody go ? " Wooyoung suddenly appeared infront of me. Is he dumb ? Didn't he even know they left because of him?

" They left " I said while Wooyoung was sitting down. " Mom, Dad, and Dayoung went out to find you. "

" How about Jieun ? Where did she go ? "

" She left too. "

" Wae-yo ? "

" I don't know. " I said, looking down on the floor. " Wooyoung, what happend between you and Eungi? Did you guys fix everything? "

" Uh. I kissed her " He replyed with a lonely tone. " I guess she misunderstood everything. "

" About the fake marriage ? " I questioned.

" Yeah, about me and Jieun. " He said, looking out the window. " She told me that she loves me and don't want me to get marry with someone else. She was crying too. She hold onto me and didn't even let me go to check if you guys are still here. I'm about to go crazy right now.  "

" Then what are you going to do? " I ask, looking at him. 

" I don't know... I don't know anything at all this point. " He paused and was checking his phone for Jieun's number. I had a feeling he is going to call her.

" Do you know that she had left right ? " I resurred him.

" I know that. You told me . " He quickly glance at me and went back to his phone.

" Just making sure. " I lend out a smile and felted relax. Maybe that is not it. Miss Jieun can't like him. Wooyoung already have Eungi. This night is serious going to kill me. 

--

 The next day I found myself inside Soyeon's office. I don't know why, but I wanted to see her- not that I like her or something, just that I wanted to see how she is doing. I haven't talked her about 2 days now since she had left me alone at that speed dating thing.

" Oh, Suengho? " Soyeon called my name " I have papers for you that you need to sign. " She said, handing it to me. " I need it by 3:30, so don't feel like taking it home. Wooyoung wanted it sent to the Couse before they get angry. " Ah, geesh. Papers that need to be sign again. Eh, how rude for her not to say hi -.- 

" Just giving me papers to sign instead of saying hi to your bestfriend ? " I whined as she sit at her desk.

" I have a bestfriend already- it's Jieun " She flinked.

" I met with her yesterday, did you know that ? " I said while looking through the papers.

" You did ? "

" Yeah, she told me that you are very rude to her and she needs me to punch you " I joked.

" Mwo ? What a lie ? I DID NOT ?! " She yelled, getting up from her desk. " If I was really rude to her, I'll been talking about you first ! "

" This crazy woman. " I murmured, getting up from my seat. " don't even think about it. "

" I won't . " She smiled. Suddenly, a woman barged into her office, looking at us fighting and agruing. It is that Michelle girl again.

" I've been looking all over for you, Seungho. Do you know that I missed you all this time ? "

I have no idea why did she said that.

ParkSoyeon'sPOV:

I know why Michelle is here. Just because she knows that I like Seungho, she is going to get him away from me so I can be like her- a loner again.

 

LovelyBluesays:  This chapter has two part into it, so wait for the other part, which is part two. I don't want to put in Wooyoung's POV because I don't want to let you guys to know the spoilers for what happend in the dialoge between Eungi and him. SO WAIT FOR PART TWO ! And what will Wooyoung do when Eungi just told him not to marry someone else? I DON'T KNOW !  Oh, and who is that Michelle girl ? Why does Soyeon hates her so much ? Well, let me tell you something. Michelle and Soyeon use to be bestfriend in Elementary School until they both like the same guy, who is Seungho. They became enemies after that. Please wait for the next chapter please !